Chapter Twenty-Five

Jungkook

I bit my lip as I hurried down the road, wanting to get home as soon as possible. Things changed when I kissed Yoongi. I thought I was doing it as payback, and I was, but during my payback I ended up going too far. I went too far but I really liked it.

The feeling of his lips on mine, licking my bottom lip as his hands went through my hair. That scent of his being closer than ever before and his soft skin with my tongue against it..

I liked it a lot.

When I finally pulled in the driveway, I noticed another car. My eyes widened as I realized who's car it was. I stepped out of my car and walked inside the house. "Mom? Dad?" I questioned. Jin came walking through a door with a smile on his face, talking to my mom.

  "They are such a nice couple. You should've seen them the other day when Mr. Min—"

  "Mom?" I stepped in front of her. She looked up at me with surprise in her eyes. Her lips formed a familiar smile. "Kookie!" She cheered.

  My mom wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "I haven't seen you in weeks. How are you doing? I hear you and Yoongi are doing very nice." She smiled a creepy smile before wiggling her eyebrows.

  "Mom, no!" I groaned. Jin tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "I mean- I don't want to talk about those things with you." I said.

  Mom rolled her eyes at me. "Show me your room, Kookie. I've never been here before."

  I bit my lip as I looked up the stairs. Honestly, I wanted to go up to my room and lock myself in there for forever because of the Yoongi thing, but I didn't want to reject my mother.

  "Okay." I gave in.

  Mom smiled as I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs. She looked back to see if anyone was following us, and when she realized nobody was, she smiled. "So, you and Yoongi, huh?" She laughed. "Should've known you were easy to fall for someone. I'm the same exact way. Your father caught me easily."

  I rolled my eyes as we stepped into my room. "Mom, I'm not falling for anyone. And speaking of dad, where is he?" I asked her.

  "He's at work. He actually had a meeting with Yoongi today." She said as she started fixing my bed so it would be more fancy to look at. "I could've sworn I saw maids in this house, why isn't your bed fixed?" She shook her head.

  I stopped her from fixing my bed. "I told them I'd fix it when I got back home." I said. She realized what I said and smiled up at me.

  "Yeah! Seokjin told me that you were going to give your husband his lunch." She said. "Did you give him a special treat before you left?" She said in a jokingly way, but I almost fell to the ground once I realized I sort of did.

  "W-What? No, mom. I- what do you mean?"

  Mom stopped laughing as she looked into my eyes. I looked away from her, not wanting the eye contact. "So you did?" Her mouth opened. "Jeon Jungkook! I thought you were waiting until marriage!" She said disappointingly.

  "Mom! No! Nothing like that happened.." I pouted. "Besides.. I am married." I smiled.

  She chuckled and hit my arm. "Then what did you do to the boy?" She asked me. I fiddled with my blanket and sighed.