Tumblr Prompt 1

Prompt:: From @/write-it-motherfuckers on tumblr

Having your grandmother wake you with a delicious breakfast that holds many of your favourites, is a lovely surprise. Or it would be, if not for the fact that your grandmother died a rather violent death when you were eight years old and still in contact with the rest of your estranged family.

___

You sat up nearly hitting your head on the shelf above your bed. Your grandmothers eyes turned black for a moment, and you sat back with a scream escaping.

"Don't worry dear, yes I am a demon, and yes I am using your grandmothers body as a suit, but i thought this was more suitable then some random man showing up and feeding you breakfast. Now sit back and lets talk, you can eat while we talk."

"Is this going to kill me?"

"No of course not, I won't kill you."

"Oh..okay..go..g..go on." You finally managed out as you began to eat, realizing they had handed you a knife just incase you needed it. "What..are you wanting to talk about."

"Your mother, she made a deal twelve years ago, one that allowed me to take you as my own when you reached maturity." They said back. You nearly choked on your eggs. "I waited a lot longer than that, as you know considering you are now 21 and you were mature at 16."

"Wait what deal?"

"Well she wanted wealth, beyond anything she has had before. You know when you all got really rich of that lottery ticket. Wasn't luck."

"I was nine." You replied finally doing the math. "Nine."

"Yes that is why I waited. Now let me change suits so you can disagree or agree to become my bride."He disappeared before you could say anything. What the hell is going on. Suddenly they appeared again, and your jaw nearly dropped. He was handsome, his skin was dark and his eyes light, until they flicked black again just for a moment until they returned to the blue. "So what do you think?" He asked as he spun slightly.

"You want me to marry you?"

"Technically you kinda have to, it was a legally binding sort a deal, but I figured we should get to know one another first. I have followed you around a lot of your life, as different people you would randomly meet." You looked at his with wide eyes, does that mean most people you knew or met weren't real.

"That isn't stalkish at all."

"Hey I wanted to see if we would be compatible." He smirked. "I think we are. I will give you," he looked to his wrist, the gold watch ticking ever so slightly, "three hours to choose okay?"