Halloween in the Tori Dimension

The main kiddos above^^ Drawn by  https://toyhou.se/Yellow-Crayon
------ torimoris and chockins are a closed species on deviantart

Crystal and Candy-Heart were headed towards their home when Candy-Heart heard a snapping of twigs, he quickly hid under his sisters wings, water dripping down his nose. She giggled, jelly, her jellyfish floated around in her stomach letting off a slight light as he zapped. She looked to try and see what he was scared about, but nothing more than a few leaves tumbling in the soft wind.

"What is it?"

"Didn't you hear that snap?"

"No silly, how about we just keep going." Candy-Heart nodded terrified and slowly followed his sister, Crystal smiled and held his wing in hers. "Let's just keep going," Crystal said kissing his forehead softly. Candy-Heart nodded and continued to followed his sister. Another snap of a twig spooked Candy-Heart while Crystal's ears perked up hearing this snap and the rusting of leaves.

"Did..did you hear it that time?"

"I did," she whispered keeping her voice quiet. "Now keep silent, we need to be quiet."

"We could just fly a little." Candy-Heart suggested.

"We can't fly, you know that, I have the basket."

He nodded frowning she was right, the basket filled with goodies was too heavy for her to carry while flying. He shuttered his wings shaking as they kept walking. They would stop every few feet to listen, and they would hear the sounds of rustling leaves, snapping twigs, and small chitters.

Candy-Heart wanted to protect his sister, but he wasn't brave. He was a normally scared tori, and he wasn't sure how to protect anyone. He just knew he loved his sister, and her little jellyfish. He continued to follow behind her, despite shaking and trying to help carry her the basket.

Candy-Heart turned once again when he heard another snap of twigs. He squeaked fluffing his wings trying to make himself look larger than he was. Crystal patted her brothers head, they turned back to back to scan the area when Crystal spotted matted green fur in the bushes. She let out a squeal of her own as another rustle of leaves was heard.

"Do not hurt me or my brother!" Crystal shouted as she held her brother close to her. Water splatting against him as she held him close. That was when whatever was hiding came out to attack. Candy-Heart screamed tumbling back as a large monster came out of the bushes. Candy from the basket spilled on the floor, Crystal tumbled back as well.

The monster was four chockins high, leaves and matted fluff came towards them. As they screamed and dropped to the floor they heard giggling, and the monster suddenly collapsed onto the floor. Not only was it four chockins high, but it was made of four chockins. A yellow, green, white, and rainbow chockin. They had been following them to try and steal some candy.

Candy-Heart looked them over, terrified.

Crystal smirked laughing.

A little halloween scare was acceptable, they sat around the basket adn ate some snacks while they laughed and played.