Chapter 2

"What in the world.. you did not sleep?!" I cringed hearing jisoo unnie's yell. I pouted.

"Beelzebub is just so good, I can't help and read the next chapter... and the next... and next..." it is indeed funny. But I didn't really read the manga. I just watched the anime for a shortcut. I had to finish it so I can answer jisoo unnie if she asks but of course I'm not telling her I'm done so she won't disturb me when I read my fanfics.

"Aigoo. That's why I told you time management is important. I'll let you off this once but sleep is important especially in our line of work. We barely get to sleep full eight hours, four is already a blessing." She scolded and I nodded in understanding. I can sleep in the car anyway. She received a text and I glanced on her phone. I smiled secretly seeing it's jinyoung. #TeamJinyoung ftw!

"Why are you pumping your fist in the air? Did you win or something?" I turned to see jennie unnie looking at me questioningly.

"I'm stretching." I faked a stretch and exercised a but then laughed when I was out of their sight.

"Lili~" I called out to lisa when I saw her eating cereal

"Since when do you call me that?" She raised a brow

"What? Only jisoo unnie can call you that?" I pouted.

"Nooo, it's just weird you suddenly call me that." She shrugged and continued eating

"Ok fine! Lisa then."

"Sooo what do you think of jungkook?" She choked on her cereal.

"Omo! You ok?" She coughed and I rushed to pat her back.

"What's with the question?" She glared

"What's with the reaction?" I fired back and she pouted.

"I just wanted the bunny plushyy! Cause it's a bunny and it's pink!" She whined.

"They confiscated it, they did everything to remove my photos buying it. So what if I bought it? I like it and it's also an act of supporting our sunbaes right? What's so wrong about it." I blinked when she kept on ranting why they confiscated "kookie". I slowly backed away and went to my room and changed.

"Did you get a textmate we don't know about?" I distractingly looked at my members whose eyes are on me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You've been glued to your phone since we left."

"I've always been glued to my phone." I said in defense

"You're laughing." Jisoo unnie said with a straight face

"You squeal." Jennie unnie sipped on her milk tea

"You slap my arm like you're giddy." Lisa tried to peek on my phone but I held it close to my chest.

"It's alice. You know her." I used my sister as an excuse. We often talk like this. Getting reactions out of me. I sighed in relief when they took the bait. That would give me a week at least. I need to find another way... time management? Nah. I can only read through vacant times and we don't get a lot of that. And there's soooo many stories to chose from.

"We're here!" I pouted and kept my phone. We have a schedule for today. To rehearse for an awards show.

"Rosé-ssi?" I turned to see who's calling me. We greeted and bowed at the pd.

"Yes pd-nim?" I asked with a smile.

"You were informed about the collaboration I presume?" I nodded

"Good, you can meet with the others after rehearsals so you can practice." I nodded again and we bid goodbye to the busy pd.

"Oooh~ a collaboration! We're proud of you. Represent us well ok?" I smiled

"I will." I'm also excited. This is the first time I'll get to mingle with celebrities outside our company formally. Jisoo unnie are friends with twice's nayeon and jennie is friends with red velvet's Irene while lisa has her childhood bestfriend Bambam and me? I have my food.

"Whiparaparaparabam~" we panted as we finished rehearsing. NCT's Doyoung and Got7's Jinyoung came near us and jisoo unnie came to talk to them and I had to supress a squeal. I carefully took a stolen photo of jisoo unnie and jinyoung. I smiled and did a mini ahppy dance. Suho wavered my heart a bit but jinji still wins for me.

"Oh I'm sorry." I automatically apologized when I bumped to someone on my back. I looked up to see a tall handsome guy with a curly hair with a guitar hanging on his back.

"Oh, chanyeol sunbae." I hear lisa say and we bowed to greet him. Is it just me or was he smirking at me?

"Rosé? Or should I call you chaeyoung-ssi?" His deep voice penetrated my ears.

"Neh?" I answered absentmindedly.

"We're being called." He walked ahead and I just stood there, buffering.

"Yah, aren't you gonna go?" Jennie unnie looked at me, standing in one foot and hand on her hips.

"What?" Chanyeol stopped walking and looked over his shoulders.

"Well, are you coming or what?" He didn't wait for my answer so I quickly followed him.

"Chaeng! Your guitar!" I clumsily ran back for it and ran to him. Almost bumping into him.

I slowed down and walked slowly, checking him out. He is handsome alright but gd sunbae is hot! He' got the height but gd sunbae fits dara unnie perfectly, He has a good voice but gd sunbae is better for dara unnie.

"Yah." I whined when I bumped on his back.

"Yah?" My eyes buldged and I quickly covered my mouth. He's still a sunbae!

"Yakso!" I held out a pinky and he cocked a brow

"I promise to do my best with this collaboration." He turned his body to me and bent down a bit to meet my eye level.

"What?" I askedn uncomfortable with his gaze as he's just staring at me.

"Move." I jumped a bit when a door opened behind me.

"Oh good you guys are here." Twice's jihyo smiled. I slowly smiled back. Chanyeol snickered and bumped my shoulder on his way in. I was tempted to raise a fist but I didn't want a scandal for having an ill attitude.