Chapter 22

"Thanks pa!" Jaehyuk smiled widely

"You're the best dad ever!" Doyoung hugged his shoes to his chest

"And you're all taking my clothes!" I rolled my eyes.

"What? We're the best kids you've adopted? I know right?" Jihoon cheekily smiled.

"Err..  hyung. You can take this back." Yedam, yoshinori and yoonbin offered the things back that I gave them

"It's alright. Just don't tell on me." They laughed

"We'll accept it then." They bowed and ran off. I got out of my cabin and breathed air.

"Why did they come out of there with some of your clothes?" I chuckled and reached out to my girlfriend who quickly slapped my hands.

"Yah!" I yelled and she pouted.

"Look behind you." I did and I almost had a heart attack. She laughed. Jisoo was looking intently at us, her hair covering some of her face, smiling sinisterly.

"Why is she looking at is like that?" I whined, rubbing my arms.

"What are you being afraid of?" Jisoo went out from the shadows, and flipped her hair.

"You looked scary earlier." I shuddered and she scoffed

"Me? and scary, in one sentence? *Jugulae?" (*wanna die?)

"See! Scary!" I pointed at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh? Jinyoung-ah!" She smiled and waved then ran to him after he motioned for her come over. Nct's doyoung is there too.

"They've gotten really close huh?" I moved close to rosé and held her hand. She smiled and nodded.

"Not as close as you two." We wuickly jumped apart.

"Well well well..." seungyoon and seunghoon walked in circles around us.

"Look do we have here."

"do we have here.." Rosé and I glanced at each other

"If it isn't the couple.."

"The couple." Seungyoon glared at seunghoon.

"Hyung, stop repeating what I said." Seungyoon stomped on his feet

"What? Echo creates dramatic effect." Rosé looked at me and twirled a finger on the side of her head, making me snicker.

"You two don't need to be shy around both of us." Seungyoon pointed at seunghoon then back to him.

"Yeah, I mean we enjoyed the live show of you making out.." rosé turned beet red and I think I look the same

"Yah hyung! Be subtle." Seungyoon scolded

"Anyway, please don't do that again. What if it was the kids that caught you? They might follow your ecample and they haven't debuted yet. It'll be career suicide." Seunghoon nodded

"And rosé-ssi, you're still on a dating ban, you can date but just don't get caught." Rosé nodded

"Now for sex education..." my eyes widened

"Oppaaa!" Rosé glared and covered her ears

"Uh-uh, don't give me that look when it's bound to happen anytime soon." She raised a brow

"We're outside your relationship and even we can feel the sexual tension between you two." Her mouth dropped and I was frozen, speechless too.

"*Ara!! I know what my responsibilities are ok? sheesh." (*I know) rosé walked off, leaving me behind.

"Well, since you're the one giving a child.." their mouth has no filter. Seunghoon slapped a hand over my shoulder and squeezed it

"Don't release inside if you have no protection."

"Aaaishhh!" They were both startled on my outburst

"I wasn't even thinking about doing that yet! You guys are planting seeds on my head!" I panted, glaring

"I know what I'm doing ok?" I sighed

"That's what he said then poof, he just left when it's there." I stilled. I heard seungyoon was raised by his single mom since his father left them

"Jokes aside, rosé is really like our sister. We're just looking out for her." I smiled.

"Guys, I know that. And I know with the generation today, sex is a common thing but not for me. I don't do sex. I make love. And I do it when she's ready cause honestly, we're always ready." They laughed, get where I'm pointing at

"I lover her. I really do. I swear I won't do anything to harm her. Although saying that, I'm aware about the consequences when this will come to light on our fans. But I'm not the only one in this relationship so I won't overthink that and ruin what we have because of it. We are both in this together, so we'll both go through it." Seunghoon sniffed.

"You pass!" He sobbed and hugged me. Seungyoon also leaped out to me.

"Hey, no fair! They're doing a group hug." My eyes widened when haruto pointed at us.

"Papaaaa!" Hyunsuk yelled, running over. Followed by twelve gigantic boys. Seriously, they almost reach my height and they're still young.

"Can't.. breathe.." I struggled to get out. Instead of a group hug, we became a human hamburger. Seunghoon dealing with all our weight.

"Yah! Why are the yg boys attacking on chanyeol?!" Uh-oh. I quickly shook my head to heechul hyung but they didn't look at me and they charged. Great!

"SM and YG BOOOYS!!" The ramble stopped when a whistle was blown.

"I need a full body massage." I groaned. My body aching all over. Earlier from escaping and fitting myself through rosé's bathroom window to this.

"Me two." Hyunsuk raised his hand

"Me three." Seungyoon groaned, repositioning himself.

"Me four." And everyone agreed with wanting to have a massage

"You want massage?" Everybody turned to the paramedic.

"Yeeees" we chorused.

"Sit down." We all sat up, anticipating.

"Now everybody turn right and massage the person in front of you." We all groaned and laid back down

"Was there a war we didn't know about?" We looked at the source of the voice

"Yg girls are prettyyy." Sm guys sighed.

"Sm girls are too." Yg guys sighed. My girl is in yg.

"What happened?" Dara noona tilted her head.

"Daraaa-yaaa" donghae whined

"Daraaa noonaaa my back hurt." Seungyoon pouted. I forgot. The lucky bastard got to kiss noona.

"Daraa~ bright dara~ *yeogi isso~" (*I'm here.) Heechul hyung waved his arms.

"You're not going anywhere." A hand snaked around dara noona's waist protectively. Everyone fell silent and the girls squealed

"Ji?" Dara noona's eyes widened.

"I'm back babe." Chorused groans from the guys could be heard. Me included. I quickly coughed and smiled when I met rosé's glare. My girlfriend's jealous. I chuckled.

•••

This chapter is dedicated to MichRV03. Thanks for the upvote!