Chapter 29

We didn't get to meet last night as planned since the girls and I have been called. We just received our new song and I can't wait to show it to our blinks.

I was deep in thought while I jogged by the Han River. It's convenient that our unit is just a few blocks away from here.

"Hey there pretty lady." A guy jogged next to me with his hoodie on and earphones dangling on his neck. He didn't zip his jacket all the way up so you can see his chest since he has no shirt on underneath.

"I'm sorry, I don't talk to strangers." I continued to jog, not minding him.

"Really? Even if it's a guy like me?" He poked my sides and I moved away

"Why? What is a guy like you?" I cocked a brow

"naegihallae U never seen a man like me~" I laughed at his poor attempt to follow bobby

"Bobby is hotter than you." He faked a gasp

"Is it because he has eight packs and I just have six?" I giggled but cleared my throat and speed up a bit.

"Hi, fancy seeing you again. Im starting to think this is destiny" He ran past me and jogged backwards, so he can face me

"You're asking for an accident." I glared at him

"Oh? But I have my angel right here." He motioned to me and jogged normally.

"My boyfriend won't appreciate your approach." I glanced at him

"Psh. Your boyfriend's replaceable. What does he have that I don't?" He raised a brow

"My heart." I answered in a heartbeat. He stopped jogging, and doubled over, laughing. I aslo stopped and chuckled at his reaction, hands on my hips

"That was smooth roseanne park." He grinned and reached out to my waist, pulling me near him

"No. We're sweaty." I pulled myself away from him but he stubbornly pulled me back to his embrace.

"Heave ho! I don't know but I'm seeing flirting peeps~" mino sang as he lead the pack

"Heave ho! Heave ho!" They chorused.

"Nooma and Hyupa going on a Jog. K I S S I N G!" The kids chorused as they jogged past us

"Yah!" I yelled and they laughed, still following mino oppa

"You should really be careful. Eventhough we typically own this place around this time, we can never really be sure. Especially if fans finds out about our schedule." Jinwoo oppa jogged in place then catched up to the boys.

" Jinwoo oppa jogged in place then catched up to the boys

"See! Because of you, we got scolded." I glared and pushed him a bit. He pouted.

"I'm guessing they know our relationship?" I rolled my eyes

"I told you, double seung has blabber mouths. I'm not surprised mino oppa and jinu oppa knows about us. Any of your family knows?" He smirked

"You already wanna meet my family?" I slapped his arms and he avoided it

"Woman! There you go again with your heavy hand." He glared and I scrunched up my nose

"I meant sm town family. Tch." He laughed and tried to reach out to me but I walked away

"My members knows, obviously. They didn't stop bothering me when they found out I gave sehun lisa's number. Then there's suho hyung who has been lovesick ever since he arrived from camp. He's been smiling nonstop and bought alot of things the members wishes. That's why they worship jisoo." I chuckled.

"So that's why they've been attentive to her?" He nodded. Jisoo unnie dropped by the practice yesterday at the same time with exo's members but I know suho and her did that on purpose so they can meet. Jisoo was pampered by them yesterday.

"But that backfired though. They shouldn't have exaggerated since suho hyung got angry they're doing the things he's supposed to do, like assisting her on a chair or giving her water." I laughed. I remember suho looking pissed yesterday but smile when jisoo unnie looks his way. He's whipped alright.

"What about you?" I asked, my eyes squinting at him

"What about me?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bench.

"They caught suho cause he looked lovestruck when he got back from camp."

"And?" I pouted and looked away. He laughed and slid me closer to him

"As much as I want to tell them you're mine. I'd rather have you alone to myself. Look at what happened with suho hyung?" Point taken.

"I'm a very selfish man when it comes to you roseanne, you're mine alone." He whispered.

"Psh." I chewed on my inner cheeks to stop myself from smiling

"Chipmunk, I know you're gonna smile." He poked on my cheeks but I didn't budge.

"Just show me your smile." He poked my sides, making me wiggle away from him but he had me trapped.

"Ok, ok! Stop tickling me." I laughed. Showing him my full smile.

"Beautiful." He smiled, cupping my face

"You're just saying that." He shook his head

"I fell in love with your smile. That's when I decided I want to be the one who makes you smile." I felt his sincerity when he said that, while looking straight to my eyes.

"So you don't like me when I'm not smiling?" I joked, to calm my heartbeat. He laughed and I felt like my heart's gonna burst. I feel the same. I love it when I make him laugh.

"Smiling or not, I love you the same." I froze.

"W-what?" I looked up at him with wide eyes. He cupped my face and smiled lovingly at me. He took a breath and...

"Neol joahae!" He closed his eyes and cussed a bit when jinu oppa suddenly popped between us and sang.

"Really really, really reallyyy~~~" mino oppa and T13 danced around us.

"Do you think the river is deep enough?" I huffed and stood up roughly, making them all stop and look at me.

"Hana!" I counted to one and they all ran away, screaming. I glared at their retreating backs, when someone turned  me by the shoulders.

"I love you so much, Roseanne Park." He cradled my face and kissed me full on the lips as the sun rise behind us. I smiled between our kisses.

"I love you too. Park chanyeol." I whispered back.