Chapter 28

This chapter is dedicated to josephineanggg, and CutelittleBunny469. Thank you for your votes and for following me 😊💕

•••

"Oh rosé-ssi, annyeonghaseyo." He smirked and bowed to me

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." I greeted and bowed back, grinning.

"Why are they fooling themselves?" I straightened up immediately and glared to seungyoon oppa. Why is he even here?

"For your information, everyone around here knows you're a thing." Let me rephrase that, why are they even here? And no, it's not true that everyone here knows. Only a few. Only both of them and their big mouths.

"Yah! I'm still your senior!" Seunghoon oppa hid behind seungyoon oppa when I attempted to punch him.

He childishly stuck his tongue out to me and and I stuck my tongue out back at him when I heard a chuckle.

"It's cute how they're close with each other." Jihyo gushed.

"Right? So cute." Chanyeol winked at me, making me blush.

"Alright! Places everyone!!" Our instructor yelled and clapped his hands and we went to our respected seats.

I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling everytime he brush his hands on mine, on my legs, on my arms, on my hips.

Once break, everyone dispersed to get their snacks or drinks while me? I have my own snack right here.

A moan escaped my lips as his tongue made its entrance on my mouth.

"I missed you." He whispered in between kisses

"I missed you more." I panted, as his kisses trailed down to my neck

"Don't make a hickey!" I scolded when I felt him sucking on to my skin. He laughed against my skin, making me shiver as I slipped my hands underneath his shirt, feeling his rock hard abs.

"My chipmunk's gone feisty today." He chuckled, grabbing my nape, his mouth back on mine within a second. I hear a sound and we immediately fixed ourselves.

"Aniyo, it was G, C then E and F." I hold on to his fingers, correcting them.

"Ahh. Got it. Thank you rosé-ssi." A knowing smile made a way to his lips. I wanted to burst out laughing but held it in.

"You two done with the break?" Jihyo smiled and sat beside me.

"Mhm. It was..  delicious." I tried my best not to blush so I stood up

"I'm actually getting thirsty, I'm gonna go get water." I excused myself.

I got water from the vending machine. I was not lying about being thirsty. I jumped when I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"Yah. Not here." I whispered and pushed him. He laughed and pulled me back for a hug

"Do you think you can slip out tonight?" I tilted my head

"Tonight?" He nodded

"I was thinking I'd like to take you on your offer." My brows furrowed

"What offer?" A mischievous glint crossed his eyes

"You know, what you said over the phone earlier." He grinned and I know what he's talking about

"I told you I was not telling that to you! It was lisa." I pulled away from his embrace

"So you're gonna fuck lisa?" I cracked my neck and he laughed, backing away

"Yah, come back here." I motioned my hand for him to come back but he just sent me a flying kiss which I chopped away with my hand

"You're going down." I said, coming near him

"Oh really? I would love to go down on you." It took me a moment to realize what he just said and he bursted out laughing while I turned red

"Yah!" He ran away before I can even land a slap on his head. Why does he have to be so tall?

"You better not let me catch you!" I ran after him and slowed down when I noticed where he's heading to. I kicked the door on the guys restroom before stomping my way back to the practice room.

"What's with the pout? Your boyfriend ditched you." Seunghoon oppa teased. I smiled and stood up.

"Why don't you announce my relationship to the world." I stretched my hands and positioned myself behind my unsuspecting target.

"I'm pissed right now. Thank you for letting me vent it out on you." I put him in a chokehold and he flailed his arms. Other artists looked at us weirdly. Seungyoon oppa stupidly grabbed seunghoon oppa's hand and pulled him, making him more choked than he already was. Seunghoon oppa slapped away seungyoon oppa's hands.

"Noomaaa!" I let go when I heard that familiar voice. I looked to the side and felt tears in my eyes, not minding seunghoon oppa who's coughing hard.

"My babiieeesss" I dramatically ran to them with arms widely and they actually ran past me, they even ducked because my hand is on the way.

"Hyupaaa!" They yelled. I looked back to them and my eyes turned to slits.

"You traitors! I'm the one from yg! He's from sm! That's like our rival company." I pointed to yeol, whining like a kid, they laughed and ran back to me.

"Who are you? Why are you coming near me? I don't know you. I have no such traitors of a children. Where's stray kidz?" They whined and chased after me, but I laughed going to stray kidz.

"My new babiees." Bang chan froze when I hugged him. He was the nearest one I could grab.

"Yah rosé-yah let go of my kidz" naeyeon smacked my hands and I pouted. Bang chan is still frozen on his seat.

"Channie has a crush on nooma. That's why." My eyes widened and chan blushed deep red.

"Oh, kiyowo~" I wanted pinch him but a hand grabbed my reaching hand and twirled me away from the kid. I landed on chanyeol's chest.

"You do know you're in the same age group right?" Chanyeol glared at me.

"Wait, we are?" I just assumed he's the same 2000s liner like my kids. Err. T13. Only hyunsuk is 1999.

"He's '97 liner too?" Yedam chuckled and nodded

"Huh." I blinked.

"Let's get going then." I squealed when yeol carried me like a sack of potato.