Chapter 60

"Are you hurt? Are you in pain, did he drop you? He dropped you, didn't he?" He angrily honked at the car infront of us and I face-palmed.

"Yeol it's not an emergency!" I yelled.

"It's not?" He calmed down

"Well... maybe it is? Kind of?" I scratched my head.

"Park chaeyoung." I sighed and stared at him while he was focused on driving.

"Can you stop the car first. I don't want us causing an accident." He glanced up to me and nodded.

"Is it serious? Is there a cure? You're scaring me chipmunk." I didn't asnwer him and just waited for him stop the car at the side of the road.

"Hey, what is it?" He unbuckled his seatbelt to look at me and caress my face. I also unbuckled mine and leaned on his palm but straightened myself.

"Do you see any changes on my body?" He looked at me from head to toe and furrowed his brows.

"Do you think I gained weight?" He scratched his chin.

"Is this a trick question?" I sighed and looked down

"Hey. I told you I don't care if you turn round. You can eat all you want. I'll even feed you." I suddenly smirked and his widened

"No. I will not feed you my thing." I laughed.

"You know. You've gotten bolder and kinky. You should stay away from jisoo." I laughed again.

"I'm gonna tell her you told me that." He shook his head vigorously.

"Don't. I don't want to be on her bad side. She dethroned kyungsoo being satansoo. That's saying alot." I giggled again but turned serious.

"You can be honest with me ok?" He cocked his head to the side

"I'm always honest with you even if you don't ask me to." I sighed and grabbed his hand.

"Yeol..." I put his hand on my stomach.

"What? You hungry?" I glared

"Feel it." His eyebrows creased and he felt my stomach.

"Do you feel a change?" He pouted and I glared.

"I told you to be honest yeol."

"Promise you won't kick me out of the car?" I nodded

"It's a bit round. Just slightly though, are you full? Did you just eat?"  I chewed on my bottom lips

"I tried three PTs and it all came out positive." He looks confused for a second and when he realized it, his eyes widened and he did a double take on my stomach.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again without saying a word. I was startled when he bent down to my stomach. My heart hammered to my chest

"Are you there little guy?" He whispered and I felt my eyes sting. He sat up and got his phone and dialled a number, put it on his left hand so his right hand can caress my stomach.

"Noona." My eyes widened.

"I need to see your OB." He grinned

"I think I am... I'll tell you when we're sure." He ended the call and kissed my cheeks, putting my seatbelt on and his before driving away.

"Where are we going?" He drove in one hand held mine

"That's why you want us to go to the hospital right? To check with an OB-gyn?" I was confused but nodded.

"We'll go to my noona's OB since she's already trusted with our family and she's a girl." I'm feeling a mixed of emotions.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok." We walked towards the clinic in our disguise. He let me wear one of his hoodies.

"Noona already informed doctor Jeon Somi about our arrival." I stared at our clasped hands and a pretty doctor was waiting for us outside the door.

"I was really surprised when yura called me to get an appointment. Imagine my shock when she said it's not her. Come in." We both cane in and the place is clean and no one else was around.

"I moved my appointments late afternoon knowing you both are coming. We don't want any leaks now do we?" She gave us a smile and told us to sign the waiver.

"When was your last period?"

"I.. I honestly forgot." She chuckled

"Any other tests  you tried?" I nodded

"I tried three pregnancy tests and it all came out positive." I ruffled my bag and got the PTs and showed it to her.

"Let's do an ultrasound shall we?" She instructed me to lay on the bed and lift my shirt up. Yeol satyed with me on the side, holding my hands, staring at my bare stomach that now has a small bump.

"This will be cold." She put an ultrasound gel on my stomach and I looked at yeol. After that she adjusted the monitor so we can see.

"Yeol... what happens next?" I cast a worried glance at him and he held on to me tightly

"I'm sorry." I feel like crying.

"Shhh. What are you sorry for?" He scolded.

"I'm going to push it ok? It might hurt a bit but we need to see." She pressed the small transducer on my stomach

"I'm ruining your career. My members career.."

"What if fans demand you to be kicked out of exo? Yeol?" A tear slipped his eye and I looked at where he's looking. I covered my mouth with my free hand.

"I-is that..." I cried. It's our baby.

"You're going in 8 weeks. Congratulations! Now let's hear it?" She pressed something in the machine and placed the probe on my stomach again and then we heard it. A heartbeat.

All of my worries flew away once I heard it. I'm willing to give up everything for our little angel.

"Stop crying. It's your first trimester so you should be careful. Especially since this is your first time." Doctor jeon smiled at us and gave us a copy of our baby's first photo.

Chanyeol was silent on our way back to the apartment and I was scared. I felt more scared when he swerved the car and got out of it. Running to who knows where.

My mind clouded with negative thoughts. Maybe it's just sinking in to him that this is basically the end of our careers.

My side of the car door jolted open and yeol panted. He held my hand and kneeled on one knee.

"I know it's not romantic and I haven't found a place to buy a ring and I didn't want to leave you alone longer so bear with a candy ring for now.." tears blurred my vision as his tears slipped his eyes as well.

"You made me the happiest man alive, Roseanne. Will you be with me until we grow old and grey?" I sobbed and unbuckled my seatbelt to hug him.

"I will." He placed the ring candy on my ring finger and leaned in to kiss my lips.