Chapter 14

"What's wrong?!" Chanyeol barged into my room after I screamed.

"That! That's wrong! You can't just barge in to my room like that!" I glared

"Uhh, I can. Cause I just did." I threw a pillow at him for being such a smartass.

"You know what I mean!" I huffed in annoyance.

"Then lock your door woman! And why were you screaming by the way?" I looked away from him, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Nothing that concerns you." I lied. The truth is I'm reading the fanfic. On the third chapter, my character had an embarrassing moment happen with his character.

"Can you not scream if it's not an emergency please?" He rolled his eyes, mumbling things about women. He picked up my pillow and threw it back.

"There. Locked it." He locked the door before closing it. I tiptoed to the window to check if he's gone. Once the coast was clear, I continued reading only to cuss several time because of the innuendoes.

"That is so a disclaimer!" I yelled reading the last part of the chapter.

"They are against having sex which means they will have sex! It's fictional logic!" I grumbled to myself.

"I hate this story! why didn't I see the mature content warning? This won't do. I'll just change the characters to... jisoo unnie and suho?" I kept on talking to myself and decided to continue reading.

"I love this!" Ok, I take back what I said earlier, I hate it a bit and love it a bit just because it's kind of connected to the stories I've read with yoonie and jinji

"Just when I said I loved it! I'll be hating it again!!" I groaned and threw my phone on my bed

"What?!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"Is it the time of the month?" He snickered and let himself in. I watched as he trudge to my bed and lay himself there. I just finished chapter 5 of the fic.

I suddenly feel hot and bothered and covered my neck, I should stop reading but I get insomniaaaa!

"What? Your throat hurts? See, you shouldn't be yelling so much." He played with my phone and I snatched ot out from his grasp and punch his abdomen, making him moan.

"You know kids, I don't really appreciate the live show." Of course he had to be by my door.

"Why do you always! Always come at the wrong time?!" I give up on trying to explain to seungyoon oppa.

"I'm sorry, sheesh. I'm going to go now then." He pouted and left. My mouth dropped

"Am I not speaking our language?!" I looked up like I'll find the answer to the ceiling

"Stop laughing and get up!" I slapped his feet

"It is funny though." I glared. I found no humor of my sunbae thinking of me being in that kind of relationship. I'm a virgin and he thinks I have such a colorful sex life. How unfair is that? I shook my head.

"No it isn't now go." I tried pulling him up but he didn't budge.

"Yah, move it you giant!" I put all of my strength to my legs and pulled but he's making his body heavier.

"It's boring there." With one pull, I came crashing down to him.

"Comfy?" I gave up struggling and layed on his body. My body vibrated when he chuckled, hand on my waist.

"I'm sleepy." I mumbled, my cheeks lay flat on his chest.

"Nu-uh." I squealed when he moved, dropping me to my bed and he laid down on his stomach.

"Slave. Massage my back." Huh. I thought he already forgot about that

"You're not going anywhere." He grabbed my hands when I tried to sneak away.

"I'm not!" I denied

"No. I'll keep holding your hand then." I pried away his hand but it firmly closed in on my wrist.

"Then how am I gonna massage you?" He propped an elbow so he can turn back to me.

"Get on my back." I think I'm getting deaf

"Come again?" He rolled his eyes and took off his shirt.

"Get on my back." He groaned and plopped back down.

"I will let go of your hand if I feel your weight." He doesn't know what he's getting into. I smirked and dropped my weight on his butt, making him groan. I stifled a laugh. I look tiny but my weight's a beast.

"Now let go." I smiled when he did but then his arms immediately locked on my knees which is on either side of his hips.

"Yah let go." He shook his head.

"I ain't born yesterday, now move it, slave." He moved his butt a bit making me unbalanced and put my hands on his back for support.

"Ppaliii~" he whined. Tss. I cracked my knuckles and my neck.

"Ok then!" I started massaging his back. I pressed on his shoulders, down to his shoulder blades.

"That's good." He moaned. I smiled, I am the best in my family when it come to massage.

"Lower." He mumbled and I pressed on lower his back. He groaned when I hit the spot.

"There. Moreee." I pressed on it more

"Why.. is this... so hard?" I grunted and kept on pressing that part

"Ow! careful with your hands woman!" I bit my lips, that must've been hurt

"Sorry, I'll handle it more gently. Like this?" He moaned his reply, his hands relaxed, freeing my legs.

"Faster!" He moaned and I obeyed

"Ohhh yes." I smiled triumphantly. Proud of myself.

"That was good huh?!" I can't help but boast

"Mhm. Now get off me." I pocketed my phone and we went out while he's still putting his shirt on. I froze when I found hyunsuk, jihoon and yedam covering junghwan, jaehyuk and jeongwoo's ears. I turned to the japanese members who are all turning red.

No one moved. No one talked. I blinked and they all ran away screaming they didn't hear anything. The three maknaes were left frozen, looking up at us with their jaw slacked.

"Yah! Come here!" The guys came back and carried the trio away, sprinting off to who knows where.

"What was that all about?" Chanyeol asked, his shirt fully on.

"Nan molla." I shrugged.