Chapter 40

"Now where are you going?" They called out to me.

"Going to june. I'm gonna apologize." I didn't wait for their reply and walked out of the dorm. They didn't follow me out which is good.

I knocked on their door and waited a bit. Jinhwan was the one who opened the door.

"Why did I have to open the door?" he muttered. I chuckled. He hates it when he openes the door and he's not wearing his insoles.

"Juneee-yaaa." They know about us. Of course they do.

"Chaeng." He was surprised to see me but went out. He never invited me in cause he knows how those dorks won't shut up and will probably eavesdrop on us.

"Hey." I awkwardly cleared my throat.

"You ok now?" He grinned. He's always like this. He always understands. I nodded.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. I stilled when he grabbed them. I looked at him and he was staring at our clasped hands.

"June.." he sighed and brought my hands to his eyes... he held it like that for a while then let go and looked at me. His eyes were red and watery. I feel my eyes water too.

"You know I'll always love you chaeng, right?" He smiled, and a tear ran down his face.

"But I guess you're just not made for me.." my heart broke

"I thought after we debut and wait for a while, maybe, maybe we can still be together." I looked down, guilty that I never thought about it like that.

"I know you don't feel the same. When we decided to just be friends, I know you've made up your mind." A tear slipped my eyes and he pulled my chin up.

"And it's ok. I saw how he looked at you." My eyes widened.

"I knew there was something going on between you two at camp so I didn't bother you. You were happy with him. Why would I dare ruin that just because I might make you happier?" He sniffed and looked up but tears still fell on his face.

"He was in your room earlier. I thought you were nervous and then you bursted out on chanwoo. I heard you fighting so I annoyed the people outside with my voice so they won't pry on you." I scoffed

"They still pried on me." He laughed and I chuckled. He pulled my waist, to a hug and I hugged him back.

"Thank you. Park Chaeyoung, I'm finally letting you go. Please be happy." I cried for him. I didn't know he loved me still.

"Yah, don't cry. They might think I hurt you or something." I chuckled and he wiped my tears away. He did the same with his tears.

He hugged me tightly and I smiled, hugging him just as tight.

"If he hurts you, tell me so I can hurt him too. But I'm telling you, you can't use my beautiful body to make him jealous. It's too fab for something like that. And I'm too handsome to be used." I laughed.

"With his mindset, I don't need to be physically close to you for him to be jealous." He moved away but our arms are still around wach other.

"You should talk to him chae, I'm a very handsome guy, of course he'll be insecure." I busted out laughing. Leave it out to june making me laugh and cry.

"But seriously..." he looked at me and I stared back at him.

"I guess I can never hug you again after this?" I shook my head no. Yeol might explode from jealousy.

He smiled contentedly and hugged me one last time and kissed my forehead. He said goodnight and I watched him go back in. I smiled and sighed. I guess we never really had a closure.

I hummed to myself as I went back to our dorm.

"Did you cry?" I nodded.

"Not denying? Wow." I rolled my eyes.

"If I said I didn't, you'd make me cry just to prove your point." Lisa laughed.

"Did you meet suho outside?" My brows furrowed.

"No? Why would I?"

"That's weird. We texted and he said he's coming with chanyeol. They should be here by now." I tilted my head in confusion.

"Wait, you texted?! But our phones are still confiscated!" Jennie unnie whined and jisoo unnie waved a small keypad phone on her hand.

"Tada~" we gaped at her. A knock came to our door and she squealed, running to open it.

"Come in." She grabbed his hands and let him in.

"Where's chanyeol?" Jisoo unnie asked and he took off his mask and cap.

"Tell me you're not cheating on him with junhoe?" He turned to me and I groaned. Pulling my hair out of frustration.

"Don't tell me you saw us earlier and instead on confronting us, he fled?!" I glared. Really angry right now.

"Ookayyy..  I will not tell you that's what he did." I cussed several times and demanded to know where my idiotic boyfriend is so I can give him a piece of my mind.

"He' at the parking lot but he's probably driving home now." I nodded and went in my room. I changed my clothes and grabbed a disguise and went back out.

"We're coming with you!" Jennie unnie and lisa ran out of their rooms in a hurry.

"Uh..  you guys are leaving?" Suho tilted his head.

"Let me drive you." He offered

"Awwee.. you're driving them? I was planning to ride you though." Jennie unnie and lisa giggled and dragged me out cause I was frozen with my jaw dropping. Suho was in the same state as me when we left.

"I cannot believe she did that." I whispered

"Role model right?!" Jennie unnie winked and lisa laughed heartily.

"Let's go! Surprise surprise nini." Jennie unnie laughed and I'm clinging to my dear life as she drove away while lisa is enjoying every second of it. At this rate, I think we'll arrive at their dorm first than yeol.