Chapter 20

This chapter is dedicated to aleeyaxm, and Rose-ny nice to see you guys again! Thanks for the upvotes 💕

~~~

I tried my best to swim up, doing everything I know but I just can't keep afloat. No one was there. I'm gonna die. I stopped trying and just let the water drown me. I can't hold my breath much longer.

"Please help." I whispered. I hear a splash and through my blurry vision, I saw someone swimming towards me. He hoisted me up by the waist and pressed his lips against mine. My vision started to clear and I felt air blown into my mouth. He kept blowing while swimming us back to the surface.

I smiled and wrapped an arm around his neck, kissing him with all I've got. When he noticed what I was doing, he stopped swimming and kissed back. His tongue meeting mine.

Since I can no longer breathe, although I wished for it to be longer, we have no gills. I separated us and pointed up. He pushed me up to get a boost and I took a lung full of air and he quickly followed.

"You know, the kiss could've waited 'til we're up here." He panted, pulling me close, holding me by the waist.

"I was scared someone's just gonna pop up any time soon." He laughed and I laughed with him

"How'd you find me?" I hold on to his neck, admiring the droplets of water running down his face from his wet brushed up hair. The moon's light shining in on him did not help his perfectly sculpted face. His hold tightened on me and his face turned serious.

"Do you know how scared I was seeing your shoes at the dock?! I came closer and saw the edge was wet so I dove in, knowing you can't swim on lake water." He rest his forehead against mine

"You scared me." I snorted

"Did you just snort?" He squinted his eyes on me.

"What? I was scared of losing myself too." I giggled.

"Seriously! Don't do that again." I bit my lips from smiling so much. It's crazy when I almost just died.

"It was an accident. I was standing up to go back when I slipped." I pouted

"Then don't go near here without me, or anyone with you that knows how to swim." I nodded.

"What have you done to me park chaeyoung?" He caressed my face and looked intensely at me. I snickered.

"Woman, what's with your reactions?" He looked up to the sky like he's so done with me.

"Nothing, it's just funny how I thought of that earlier." He smiled

"I guess you read the fanfiction." He smirked. Now it's my turn to look shocked.

"Wh-what." I put a distance between us but he pulled me back closer than ever. Now we're chest to chest.

"I was the one who gave you the link for that fic, if you don't remember." I blinked.

"So you've read it?" He smiled. My mouth dropped

"It was my first time meeting you." I raised a brow. He chuckled and swayed us in the water.

"You were monster rookies, it's hard not to know you. We were on tour and fans started giving me links to different fictions. I was bored one day so I took a glimpse." Okayy...

"And?"

"That was the only story I read honestly and I became curious." He swam here and there, we're like dancing in the lake

"Of?"

"If we really do have chemistry and how well do our fans really know us? With that fic though, I know you're not that clueless like duh?" I laughed.

"When I found your phone and found out you're reading fan fictions..."

"You blackmail me when you do it yourself." He laughed

"I was planning to just return it to you but then, where's the fun in that?" I punched arm as he laughed

"I just planned on teasing you when I texted. I didn't think I'd have a slave because of that. But then again, I was the one being slaved." He glared and I chuckled

"Have you finished reading it?" He asked

"What?" I tilted my head

"The story." I shook my head

"You barged in on me remember?" He laughed.

"So that's why you we're sweating?" Oh shit.

"N-no." I looked away

"Tell me, did you go way past the bed scene?" He asked in a whisper, holding my chin to make me face him

"What?! There's bed scene?!" My eyes widened and he laughed

"Oops. Spoiler alert." He chuckled

"I will not read it anymore." I swear. I'm gonna remove it from my library.

"Have you finished it?" I asked, curious

"I didn't. I couldn't read the bed scene. It felt awkward when I've known you personally already. It felt like... invading your privacy. Good thing the author put a heads up, maybe for underaged readers."

"And besides..." he looked to my eyes and caressed my face with one hand while the other still wrapped around my waist.

"I have reality right here." I closed my eyes when I see him descend. Our lips touched once more and I felt heat creeping up my body that's still submerged under water.

Hairs on my back stood up when his tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly opened to. I moaned when it fought for dominance, the kiss that started cautious and slow turned to be wild and needy.

He lead my legs around his waist and his hand went up from legs to hips, the other on my nape while I clutched on his back and hair.

"Did I tell you I don't kiss strangers?" I blinked, we're still catching out breaths from that heated kiss.

"Take responsibility and be mine?" I froze.

"Breathe, roseanne." The way he called my name sent shivers to my spine.

"Call me that again." I huskily begged

"I'm all yours Roseanne Park. Can you be mine?" I smiled and nodded. Hugging him tightly.

"WeRe nOt DaTiNg they say..." we both stiffened

"JuSt suNbaE-hOobae they sayy.." I stared in horror as seungyoon and seunghoon oppa rowed their kayak past us.

They hummed and continued rowing, chilling, like it's the most natural thing.

"Oh God." I groaned and chayeol laughed.