Chapter 32

"Y-yah park chaeyoung" I was startled to hear his heavy breathing.

"Hmm? Does it hurt somewhere?" He groaned when I pressed

"Chipmunk, where do you think you're touching?" He held my hand and I looked at where it was hovering and my eyes widened.

"Ohmygosh I am so sorry! I swear I didn't know it was your cock!" I slapped a hand to my mouth. He laughed and groaned and I quickly stood up away from him.

"First, you didn't hesitate to grab it, and now you didn't hesitate to say it. You surprise me, Roseanne Park." I really get hot and bothered when he says my name like that. His sexy deep voice doesn't help either. I opened my mouth to defend myself and say an excuse but I remember what my members said.

"W-what about it? I can touch your cock again." Eventhough I said thay, the heat creeping up my fave says otherwise. Yeol laughed as he stood up. He brushed off his pants and slowly walked towards me. A sexy smirk on his lips.

"Chipmunk, you don't know what you're talking about." He whispered against my lips. Shivers ran through my spine and I almost moaned. Damn his effect on me.

"Oh, but I do!" I tilted my head. Patting myself on the head mentally for not stuttering. He laughed again. He doesn't believe me, does he?

"I'd like to see you try chipmunk." He lazily walked backwards until he hit my bed and dropped himself on it. Sitting straight while his legs are a bit open and his upper torso leaning back, with his hands on the mattress for support.

"I'm waiting." He grinned. He finds it amusing. He doesn't think I can do it.

"Park chanyeol, you don't believe me?" He was clearly startled with my approach, seeing how his grin faltered. I walked towards him and sat on his lap, making him sit straight, hand on my waist

"Incy wincy spider~" I sang teasingly as my fingers slowly walked, yes walked, using my index and middle finger as legs, from his legs to his inner thigh.

"Chaeyoung." He grabbed my wondering hands and glared at me.

"What?" I blinked up to him innocently. He sighed and rest his head on my shoulder

"I'm sorry for teasing you. I was just joking." He mumbled, pulling me near him, his arms around my waist. His breath against my neck.

"I'm not." He froze.

"Are you sick? Are you not feeling well?" He felt my forehead and caressed my cheek, making me chuckle.

"I'm not sick ok." He inhaled sharply.

"Is it one of those things?" I tilted my head in confusion

"You know, my sister had different stuff going on when her period is coming. There was one time she gets horny everytime it's coming. I caught her watching porn." I never had that phase before, although I tend to eat lots of sweets when my period is coming.

"The red tide is done this month..." I answered.

"Red tide?" I gave him the knowing look and he caught on. His mouth forming an O.

"Then what is it? Are your members pressuring you?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not peer pressure." He cocked a brow like he's not convinced.

"I may... or may have not continued reading our fanfic." I bit my lips and smiled at him.

⚠️ YOU KNOW IT

"You read the bed scene." His voice dropped dangerously low. I nodded. His eyes clouded for a bit but quickly shook it away.

"We'll get there. I assure you we will definitely get there. But for now, will my lips suffice?" I thought about it but he already claimed my lips before I can even answer.

I moaned as our tongues meet. My hands wanted more so I let it drop from his chest, down to his waist, looking for the hem of his shirt.

His hand was on my nape while the other is on my legs. I wanted to curse for how close his hand is.

Once I found what I've been looking for, I snaked my hands inside his shirt.

"Chaeyoung." He panted, holding on to my hands.

"Just your shirt." I whispered. He hesitated.

"Please." I wanted to squeal when got his shirt off.

"Happy?" He smirked

"Starving." He groaned when I roamed my hands on his bare chest while I gave butterfly kisses on his neck. I loved it when he moaned as I lick and sucked on his earlobe.

I pushed him down so he can lie on my bed.

"Are you sure you didn't bump your head or something?" I laughed and kiss his lips to shut his mouth and I trailed my kisses to his jaw, down to his neck. He growled a bit when I started grinding against his hard on.

"Fuck chayoung!" He grabbed on to my waist tightly as my tongue twirled on his nipple.

I smiled hearing him cuss as I sucked on his nipple and grinded faster. I gave equal attention to his other one but stopped when I felt him hit my spot.

"Uuuhhh yeol." I moaned as I clutched on to his shoulders as I grinded faster, my legs shaking. He must've felt I couldn't take it anymore so he flipped up over and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist tightly as he did the humping. He humped me harder and faster, making me cry from bliss.

I grabbed his face and crashed my lips against his. My tongue twirled against his and I sucked on it a bit, making us both moan.

"Y-yeol. I-it's coming." I felt something building on the pit of my stomach. An orgasm coming up. I'm cumming.

"Wait for me." I whimpered and bit on his shoulder and he grinded faster.

"Yeol!" I screamed when I couldn't take it.

"Just a little more." he grunted. Sweat formed my forehead and my knuckles turning white from clutching his nape

"Now." We both released at the same time and I screamed from pleasure.

"Please don't tease me so much park chaeyoung." He panted, slumping down on me but careful not to crush me with his weight

"What are you gonna do?" I panted, anticipating.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless." He whispered on my ear then biting on it. It was enough to make me turned on and wet for him again.

•••
A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been able to update. Was gonna do it the other day but it was hard for me in the light of hanbin's issue. I'm still broken but I won't give up on hanbin. iKON is 7.