Chapter 5

"Sorry you have the wrong number. Byeeeeee." I ended the call. I huffed and sat on my bed, pissed.

I looked at my phone and it's itching to read the fic but decided against it. It didn't seem to be a love story but then again, the foreword is foreshadowing. I saved it in case I run out of something to read.

My phoned rang again and I automatically rejected it. I should block his number.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. I gasped when I read the text. I looked around my room

I can't see you. I squealed and jumped off my bed

My heartbeat started accelerating and I glared at my phone with heavy breathing. Is this a start of something creepy?

I'm not a psycho, stop overreacting. I marched to my bed, got phone and dialled his number

"You psychopath!" I yelled as soon as I answered, panting.

"Good evening to you too." He laughed, clearly amused.

"Delete my number! I didn't even give you permission to have it!" I angrily yelled

"You did though." It pisses me off even more that he sound so calm.

"Excuse me? I did not!" I never give out my numbers to strangers.

"Yes you did." I put away my phone from my ear and glared at it. I put it on full volume so I can still hear him without having the phone on my ear

"I have never! I'll be your slave for a month if I did!" I fumed

"Are you sure about that?" I threw my phone on my bed and punched my pillows.

"Are you, Blackpink's Park Chaeyoung a.k.a Rosé-ssi, sure to be my slave for a month if I indeed got your permission to have your phone number?" Ha! Where did he get his confidence? Even if he got it from my members, it's still invalid.

"One hundred percent!" I said with confidence

"Oh well, I could use a slave." He snickered

"Well good luck finding one cause I win!" I stuck out my tongue, forgetting he can't  see me.

"Your guitar case."

"What?" I ask, confused

"Look at your guitar case." He repeated

"So? What's that got to do with you having permission in getting my number?"

"Chipmunk, just look at it."

"Who are you calling a chipmunk?!"

"Just get on with it, your master awaits." Ugh!

"Master my ass!" I grumbled and put him on loud speaker and got my guitar case.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes. He sighed.

"Check it. What's in front of it?"

"My contact information in case I lost it and somebody finds it." What is he on about?

"Sounds like permission to me." What is he talking about?

"What? It's not like I lost... it..." my jaw dropped and I hear him chuckle at the other end

"That doesn't count! I was there! You know the owner!" I countered

"Uh-uh. I didn't know it was yours, but I did because of the contact information." This can't be. Andwae!

"Well it's still invalid." I can't be his slave nor anyones! My mom can't even make me her slave and she turns to momzilla when angry!

"Chipmunk, the issue here is I got permission in taking your number. And hey, it was your declaration to be my slave and I just acceptedthe offer." It's not like I signed anything. Ha!

"Whatever, bye!" I ended the call. I got rid of my sticker on my guitar case and ripped it to pieces. I put my face on my pillow and screamed.

"Ah mollado mollado, neomu mola!" (Guess who's back 😉💙)

My phone dinged, indicating a message. I sighed and looked at it. An attachment was attached to it. A recording? I opened it and listened.

"Are you, Blackpink's Park Chaeyoung a.k.a Rosé-ssi, sure to be my slave for a month if I indeed got your permission to have your phone number?"

"One hundred percent!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"Where is he?" The unnies and lisa barged into my room, lisa is holding holding her lamp shade like a baseball bat.

"Did anyone hurt you?" Jisoo unnie pointed a frying pan, ready to smash it on whoever attacks

"Did they escape?" Jennie unnie went over to my window to check while holding her blow drier like a gun.

"Guys. I'm ok." They sighed in relief

"Why were you screaming?" I cleared my throat as I think of an excuse

"I was doing vocalizations to reach high notes." Jisoo unnie just stared at the wall blankly then left.

"Maybe it's time you buy the waterproof thingy?" Lisa suggested

"Waterproof?" I tilted my head

"Oops. I meant soundproof." She giggled then left, but not before bumping my door. She's sleepy alright.

"I'm too lazy to walk further." With that, jennie unnie dropped her blow drier on the floor and plopped down next to me. She's already snoring as soon as she hit the bed.

Goodnight chipmunk. See you tomorrow. I glared at my phone, tempting to throw it.

I laid down grumpily but made sure not make any big movements so I won't wake jennie unnie up. I was about to close my eyes when my phone dinged again.

Oh, don't forget my coffee, I want it black. I clutched my blanket to a fist and suppressed a scream.

And bring cookies too. I couldn't take it! I threw my phone. But just lightly so it just bounced a bit on my bed. I punched the air and faked a cry.

"Whyyy, why did it end up like this?!" I looked up at the ceiling hoping to find an answer.

"Why did I have to say that? Why did I not take out the sticker when it's been there since trainee days? Why didn't I change my number?!" Uuuuuurgghhhh!

"Bitch!" I stiffened and turned to jennie unnie.

"Naneun solo..." I sighed. She was just talking in her sleep. Or dancing? Or was she singing? I'm just gonna sleep and hope this is all a dream.