Chapter 53

This chapter is dedicated to hypseh, itschaeyoon thank you for your upvotes~😊

•••

"I miss this." I turned to him and smiled

"Me too." We lay on our backs on my bed, side to side and our hands are entwined

"Let's not do that again ok?" He pulled me so I can use his arm as a pillow, but neither let go of our clasped hands.

"Agreed. That was exhausting and we didn't really gain anything from it.."

"But we did." I laid on my side and wrapped my arm around him.

"What? All I did is long for you." He smiled and let go of my hand to rub my back.

"That's it. It taught us that we can't let each other go." I chuckled.

"That was soooo." I scrunched up my nose and he laughed pinching nose.

"Shut up. You love it anyway." I swatted his hand away

"No I don't." He cocked a brow

"Oh really? But I will do anything for you, even grab the moon and stars for you." He said ever so seriously and his hand reached out to the ceiling making me laugh.

"Stop it. That is so cringey." He pulled me tighter and I let one of my legs wrap around his.

"You love me anyway." I chuckled. Can't deny that.

"True. So I'll tolerate your cringeworthy behavior even it makes my ears bleed." I laughed and moved away when he tries to tickle me.

"Yah! Wanna die!?" I yelled, slapping his hands away.

"only if it's in your arms." He whispered and laughed at my reaction when I gave him a disgruntled look.

While he was busy laughing his arse off, I took the opportunity to climb up on him.

"Die you peasant!" We spent the next few minutes with him trying to get me off of him while he's turning red from too much laughing.

"Do.. you.. really..  want me to die?" He panted, making me giggle.

"Oh, but I was just complying your wish." I batted my lashes at him, pouting.

"What wish?" His handsome face contorted in confusion.

"Dying in my arms." I laughed and he caught me off-guard when he flipped us over.

The feeling of his weight on me is sending my imagination to a frenzy. I've been trying to control my hormones since earlier but with our position right now, I don't think I can.

He was smiling goofily at me, not knowing what's running through my head.

"You know... you're already dead. Do you know what happens next?" He was again confused and tilted his head at me.

I pushed him off of me and he laid on his back, he watched me stand up and dropped on all fours by his spreaded legs.

"What are you doing?" He cocked a brow

"Sending you to heaven." *insert slowmo love shot here*

⚠️🔞

His eyes widened as I slowly crawled up on him. He gulped and his eyes dropped down my pajama shirt.. I should've prepared better. Why am I in a baby pink pajama pair? Ugh. I mentally rolled my eyes.

His breathing hitched as I kneeled in between his legs, my right knee just below his crotch.

"Roseanne." I smirked and continued to striptease. He's turned on when he calls me that and the bulge on his pants is also clearly an evidence.

I was topless and he stared at me in all of my glory, I mentally did a mini dance when I see his eyes start to cloud with lust.

I pulled his collar and made him sit up. Our faces inches apart as he looked up to me and I looked down on him. With me still on my knees, I'm a bit taller than him. He was about to kiss me and I almost let him but didn't.

"Roseanne." His breathing labored and he sounds so sexy! I took of his shirt with his compliance and pushed him back down.

I moved back and lowered myself down to his stomach and started trailing kisses to it, I could feel his eyes on me but I was immersed with what I'm doing.

My mouth went up to his chest and I licked and sucked on ine of his nipples, earning a cuss from him. His hands curled into a fist. I gave equal attention his other boob before going up to his neck.

His moan sent shivers to my spine as I nipped and sucked on his sensitive skin.

Our eyes met briefly before I claimed his lips and good lord! The suspense made our kisses more hotter than it already was.

I broke our kiss and stood up, making him sat up. I took my pajama pants off and left my underwear on. He held my butt and started kissing in between my thighs and my knees almost gave in.

"Stop." I gently pushed his back to my bed

"I'm sending you to heaven, not the other way around." I dropped down and sat on my heels as I unbuckled his jeans.

"Fuck chaeng!" He growled when I touched his clothed hard on.

I like how the warmth of his hardened cock feels in my hand. I rubbed it in back and forth without removing it from his boxers.

Yeol's grunts and moans made me feel empowered. I straddled him and started grinding on him. His hands automatically went to my legs and I let him watch me knead my own breasts.

When I feel like it's time, I stopped and removed my remaining cloth. Yeol looked at me and I didn't feel shy at all. I felt like I was a goddess with his stares.

I also put his boxers down and I watched his shaft glistening with pre-cum. I wiped it away, making him hiss and I positioned myself and slowly lowered myself down on him, biting my lips.

Yeol sat up and helped me. We both moaned from pleasure as my core fully covered his shaft.

We moved in rhythm and jisoo unnie was right. I enjoy this position but she didn't warn me it'll take a lot of your leg strength.

We both screamed to our climax and I feel his seed bursted in my womb.

"That was fucking tiring! I should exercise more." I panted. Yeol laughed and kissed my forehead

"That was amazing. Maybe I should die in your arms more often." I chuckled.

"Sleep here?" He nodded and let me wear his shirt. He put his boxers back on and we drifted off to sleep.