Chapter 47

Junghwan's lips quivered and we couldn't utter a word as he ran away, crying.

"You!" We both said at the same time. Glaring.

"It's your fault!" We both said at the same time again.

"Can you both stop!" Hyunsuk loomed over us. Yes, loomed.

"Why are you on jihoon's shoulder?" I looked up to him in wonder

"Why are you on jihoon's shoulder?" I looked up to him in wonder. He was sitting on jihoon's shoulder.

"So he would appear intimidating. He can't scold you if he's shorter than yo–aw!" Hyunsuk pulled his hair.

"That doesn't matter right now. As I was saying, you both should be held accountable! You made junghwan cry!" He put his hands on his hips.

"I didn't! He did!" I pointed to yeol.

"No. She did!" He pointed to me. Hyunsuk sighed and let jihoon put him down, they looked at each other then back to us.

"We'll get going sunbaes." Yeol and I froze.

"Guess we're orphans now." Jihoon held hyunsuk's hand and walked away with their heads hanged low.

"Yah! Fix this!" I slapped chanyeol's arm.

"Me? Why me? We're both at fault." He pouted and rubbed his arms

"I want my babies back." I frowned.

"They're not only your babies. They're mine too." And then we argued again when a whistle stopped us.

"You only have half an hour left! What are you guys still doing?! Move!"

"Hmp!" Yeol and I both went on different directions only to go back cause I was heading to the male and he was heading to the female.

•••

"You ok now jennie unnie?" She nodded.

"You still hate kai?" She looked at me and asked

"Do you want to break up with yeol?"

"Of course not!" I answered rather too quickly.

"I could never truly hate kai. I was saying that to jongdae. It's just that my eyes were on kai." She shrugged.

"You should have known better chaeng." Lisa giggled.

"But what's up with the kids though? I thought you guys were close? What do they call you again? Noob?" She tilted her head.

"Nooma." I pouted

"And that means?" Jisoo unnie raised a brow

"A combination of noona and eomma." They chorused an awwweee

"But they're not calling you that now?" I shook my head sadly. I tried approaching them earlier when yedam excitedly called me nooma but stopped midway frowning, like he remembered he's not supposed to call me that anymore.

"It's so saaad." I wailed.

"It's your fault." I know.

The activities went on and the kids still treated me like I'm only their sunbae. But I'm their nooma! I sulked. Yeol didn't get treated any better either, eventhough they're in the same group.

"Ooh, chanyeol-ssi and rosé-ssi's competitiveness is showing. Both are neck to neck" but we both know it's not because of the activity.

"What do you want to say to your opponent chanyeol-ssi?" We glared at each other and looked away.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you." I rolled my eyes.

"Even if you try, you will need to exert more effort." I responded

"Oooh. Fierce competition right here folks. Is it because the rivalry between YG and SM?" Huh. I forgot about that.

"Sack race is a go! First one to come back winsa" yes people, a very common game of sack race is what where burning up for.

Boys won the game and the girls all shouted the unfairness of the game.

"How is it unfair? We have the same sacks and we even have more team members than you." Kyungsoo argued

"You don't have boobs!!" The girls answered in unison. The mcs laughed and some of the guys turned red.

"It's not like everyone of you has boobs..." everyone who had small boobs moved forward, ready to fight. Including me, sadly, but hey! My boobs is just right for my body. Yeol liked it. I blushed at the thought.

"I could say the same to your stick!" The mcs and crew died laughing while another fight has commenced between the guys and girls. Although the kids remained calm and passing chips... again, and then at the very back of the crowd, jisoo unnie and suho are kissing. Like lip locking. They are like playing the online office game, you know where you click the mouse for the lovers to kiss and release when someone is coming or looking. Am I the only one who played that?

The activities were done and we were served dinner. We get to take rest earlier today which we're greatful for.

I was walking back to the room when I heard yedam call out to me.

"Nooomaaaaa noomaaa!!" My eyes widened when he looked like he's about to cry

"Wh-what is it?" I was startled he called me nooma again.

"Junghwan went upstairs to the library! And we followed him but the door suddenly closed and we hear him scream and the chairs and tables are moving from the sound of it." He looked scared and pulled my hand.

"Let me just call the othe–" but he was already dragging me.

"W-wait!" I picked up my pace as we climbed up the stairs.

"Ye-yedam?" I called out cause he was suddenly gone. I heard his scream and I ran to it, my heart pounding.

"You ghosts! Bring back my children!" I yelled hesitantly. I saw the library and walked to it. It was eerily quiet.

I calmed myself and went in, leaving the door open. I pulled out my phone and used the flashlight. I went in further and called out to junghwan and yedam but no answer.

I gulped and looked around, the bookshelves looked creepy. The hairs on my body stood up and I slowly backed away but I bumped into someone making me scream and he screamed too.

We faced each other and shone our lights to one another.

"Yeol? Chaeng?" We both called out at the same time, putting down our phones.

"What are you doing here?!" We both said at the same time again.

"Yedam/Junkyu brought me here." We blinked. Oh.

We both turned to the door when it slammed shut.