Chapter 3

Everyone was busy doing their own thing during break so I took the chance to read. It's becoming an addiction I tell you.

I squealed in excitement when the twins decided to make a move to be with their father. I don't think I can see jennie and bts suga together, I might get caught cause I'll be squealing.

I felt eyes on me so I put my phone down and I looked up but no one was looking at me. We were called back to resume group practice for now, the collab will be moved. No wonder they didn't announce it ahead. In case they decided to move it.

I quickly stood up and carried my guitar to run back to my members. When I got there, I stopped. Taking in the scene. I bit my lips to stop myself from squealing. Groups gathered at the stage. Jinyoung and jisoo unnie are talking while jennie unnie and lisa are talking to each other and guess who's behind them? Aaaaah it's yoongi and jungkook! Gotta take a pic. I felt my pocket for my phone but it's not there. I gasped. I took off my guitar and checked every pocket. My heart beat quickened. Oh no. Did I lock it? I locked it, didn't I? Where did I leave it?

"So, are you gonna tell suga about his kids with jennie." I jumped at a deep voice whispering in my ear. I missed a step and started to lean back, falling, when he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. My eyes bulged out from their sockets seeing how close we were. He smirked and steadied me to the ground, letting me go.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered. I bit my tongue when he held up my phone and shook it. I can see the website open.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" I looked away

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was your phone. It was on your seat." I wanna cryyy.

"No, my phone is with my manager. We're not allowed to bring phones incase someone asks for our number..." what lie is that?!

"Whoever owns this phone must be a fan. It has you photo as the wallpaper." He pressed home, where it is indeed my photo as home screen. Why did I decide to be vain? Ugh.

"Maybe your members know who the owner is, you know, supporting each other. Or perhaps, what was it again? Chaelisa? Chaesoo? Chaennie?"

"I do not read yuri! It is awkward and embarrassing. Yaoi is more preferable. Like ChanBaek!" Ha! Take that.

He walked towards me and I took a step back. He continued walking forward, me backward, til I can't back away anymore. He bent a bit to level his face with mine and a wide smile appeared in his face.

"Can you not! Your smile creeps me out!" I cringed. He laughed!

"Yaoi huh." I blinked... my mind buffering.

"So? It's nice. Some are nice, some are just pure smut...." I gasped and covered my mouth when I realized my mistake. He dropped to the floor laughing his ass off. I quickly looked around and sighed when no one was looking our way. All busy with their own world.

"Give me back my phone!" I tried to snatch it away from his grasp but he won't let me take it. He sat up, struggling to finish laughing.

"I'm glad I amused you sunbae. Now give me back my phone." I tried to take it but tripped on his foot. Putting my weight on his, making him fall back on the floor.

"So what happens next? Stare at each others eyes and then the gaze move slowly down to the nose? The lips?" I glared at him.

"And then what? Kiss?" I punched his side, making him groan and quickly took my phone from him and ran to my members.

"Where have you been? Why are you panting?" Lisa asked, rubbing my back and jisoo unnie gave me a face towel while jennie unnie gave me a bottled water.

"Nothing. I just ran here. That's all. Hehe." They shrugged and I heaved a sigh.

"Rosé-ssi?" I stiffened and slowly looked back.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae." The members bowed and he bowed back.

"You left your guitar." He smiled brightly, handing over my guitar but I knew better. I squinted my eyes at him and grabbed my guitar. I see jisoo unnie's gaze on us so I smiled sweetly

"Thank you sunbae! I would've lost it if not for you." I clenched my jaw.

"You're welcome. We'll be seeing each other more often for the collab anyway. Looking forward to working with you."

"Why same to you." NOT! I hope you get sick and back out!

"See you around?" I scrunched up my nose and nodded. I followed him as he went near baekhyun. He put his arm over his shoulder and slid it down to the latter's butt. I blushed at the scene my head remembers. He looked over to me and winked as he tapped baekhyun's butt. He's teasing me!

"Why are you red?" My head snapped to jennie unnie.

"Just feeling... hot.." I fanned myself and glared at the two-faced giant.

"Oooohh~ looks like someone has a crush." Lisa teased.

"Exo's chanyeol huh?" Jisoo unnie wiggled her brows.

"No way! Hell would freeze over!" I vehemently denied.

"We see the way you stare at each other. It feels like there's a hidden message." Jisoo unnie tickled my sides and avoided her fingers.

"Yaaah! Stop teasing. It is not true!" They all gave me a disbelieving look. Greaaat. Now they think I have a crush on him.

I discreetly looked at where he was and there he is, sitting crossed leg on a chair, smirking at me. He pointed somewhere and I followed his finger. It was Kai and Kyungsoo. I can't help but thought of the fic I read about them but snapped out of it and glared at chanyeol who was now laughing. I gripped my guitar tightly thinking it's his neck.