Chapter 55

This chapter is dedicated to GabrielBss9, thank you for your upvotes~ 💕

•••

"Chaeng, you're trending." I raised a brow at lisa. We have no schedule and we're just waiting to be called for our come back.

"ChanRosé~" my eyes widened and quickly jumped to the couch next to her and stole her phone.

"Hey! You have your own phone." I ignored her and ready some of the tweets.

"Looks like you won't have much problems with the fans when your relationship gets out. It seems like they're even willing to sponsor for your wedding." Jisoo unnie giggled

"What? How? Why?" My brows creased as I try to find the source of why our ship is suddenly trending.

"They released the pilot episode for that variety we didn'tget to finish filming. You know, where you lost your virginity." They laughed when I threw them a cushion pillow.

"Anyway, they settled for what they were able to film at the creepy school and decided to just go with it. It surprisingly got a good rating and few ships or whatever you calk it were established during the show." Still doesn't make any sense.

"Yeol and I weren't in good terms during the show though." Lisa rolled her eyes

"Yeah, but you know teens and the more you hate the more you love theory. Plus you really do have chemistry with chanyeol oppa." Well I should be happy.

"Jongyeon and jimin wasn't able to get away with it either. Opposite to you, I can practically hear Jongyeon's string of curses over here." Jennie unnie chuckled and called nayeon unnie.

"Yep. Knew it." Jennie unnie put the phone on loud speaker and we can hear jongyeon's rap.

"She's so pissed off." Nayeon laughed

"We can hear that." We giggled

"How's chaeng?" We hear jihyo ask

"I'm fine!" I answered

"Oh she's over the moon." We ended the call soon after cause we received another call.

"Hello? Teddy oppa?" We all wiated for jisoo unnie to finish the call and looked at her expectantly.

"We're having a comeback!" We squealed and cheered.

"Back to back come back. Awesome!" Lisa grinned.

"Let's get ready then! Let's go!" We hurriedly wen to our rooms and got changed

"Hello?" I answered the call without looking who was calling

"Have you seen pur names trending?" I smiled and put the phone on speaker so I can still get ready.

"Damn right I did. You should recommend them some fanfics." I teased

"Hey, I was not the one caught reading it. Besides you've read a lot of it." I blushed at the rated stuff I read. No one shall know about it.

"Thankfully you caught me right?" He laughed

"I haven't really gained anything from it. You were supposed to be my slave but I was the one being enslaved." I cackled.

"Not my fault you can be easily manipulated." I stuck my tongie out as if he can see me. Jennie unnie called my name

"Coming!" I yelled back.

"Going somewhere?" I zipped my bag and hoisted it on my back

"Yep. We're having a winter comeback." I excitedly reported, removing it on speaker phone and pressing the phone to my ear.

"Looks like we'll meet on stage again." I gasped

"You'll have a comeback too?!" I squealed and he laughed

"Was it the one you hummed before?" I hear him humming a song I didn't recognize before

"Probably." He's not telling me

"What's the title?" I ask instead.

"Something about love..." I rolled my eyes

"How about yours?" I smirked.

"Something about love." He groaned.

"Babe, you're just repeating what I said." I giggled

"Babe, we haven't even heard the song yet. Gotta go for now! Will call you back later." I hurriedly went out of our building

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered as I climbed in the van.

"Chaeng's smiling from ear to ear, must be loverboy." Lisa sprayed some perfume and I scrunched up my nose

"Eww! Stop spraying that." I swat the air away with my hands

"Chaeng, this is your favorite too." My brows connected and I avoided the bottle lisa put closer to me

"No. Get it away" I covered my nose and looked at each other and lisa put it away to my relief.

"Thought you loved that?"

"It smells too sweet." I rubbed my nose teying to get the smell away.

"Ok then. What's with the happy face by the way? Share what you know." Jisoo unnie sipped on her bottled water as the van moved.

"They're having a comeback too." They nodded and I raised my brows at them

"We know that too." Oh.

"I have a feeling it's gonna be sexy. And I have this strong gut feeling kai will receive lots of love from it and I don't like it." Jennie unnie grumbled. I looked at our manager and driver who were busy with their own world to listen to what we're talking about.

"You just have to step it up as well jen. Make him riled up too." Kim jisoo everyone.

"I can do that. But he's just soo smexyy." Jennie unnie and her obsession with kai.

"Then be smexier." Lisa and jisoo unnie high-fived.

"I'm hungry." Was all I could say.

"Want some candy?" I shook my head no

"I'm craving for something I don't know." Is it fries? I tried to taste it on my head but no.

"I have avocado with milk here." Jisoo unnie teased and they laughed but I grabbed the cup and ate it.

"Mhhmmm. So good." I did a happy dance and they all stared at me in horror.

"What?" I continued to eat the milky goodness

"I have a feeling this will be our last comeback for I don't know how many years..." jisoo unnie mumbled.

"Why?"

"I have a strong feeling we'll do solo activities soon." Jennie unnie looked at me then to the food I'm holding

"I have a feeling I won a bet." Lisa pumped a fist in the air and the unnie line groaned.

"I'm rich!" Lisa clapped her hands I just tilted my head at them.