Chapter 4

I groaned and sighed at the feeling of my back hitting my bed. It was a long day for me. That annoying giant just won't stop teasing me. I cupped my face and pat on it a bit. I don't how many times I've blushed this day.

"Chaeyoung-ah what do you want for dinner?" Jisoo unnie popped her head on my door

"I want pastaaa~" she chuckled and nodded. It's her turn to cook.

"Peace at last!" I sighed and opened up my phone.

"Now what chapter am I?" I mumbled to myself and continued to read Your Bias is My Ex!

"Kyaaaaah. Fate is starting to pull strings up! Why can't they just meet up already?" I grumbled and made sure to comment. I have decided to create an account cause some stories are only accessible if you're a member or a subscriber. I made sure it won't trace up to me so my username is goldfish and a picture of a gold fish.

A few minutes later, I was called for dinner. I made sure to bring my phone with me anywhere now.

"So chaeng, how is the collab going?" Jennie unnie asked

"Ugh. Don't remind me." It became silent and when I looked up they were all looking at me

"I mean. The pressure you know?" Nice save. Phew.

"Well, jisoo and lisa, what advice can you give chaeng here since you both had already worked with artists outside our company." The thought of jisoo unnie and got7's jinyoung working together made me want to fangirl. I ship them sooo haaard. Although I ship her with bts suga too, but I ship him more jennie unnie and then there's exo's suho. Jisoo unnie is just so shippable like dara unnie.

".. so yeah, you should just enjoy it. I'm sure you'd make many friends and I think you already made one." Lisa giggled and I nodded with a smile, not really listening to what she was saying.

"Aigoo..  remember not to date yet ok? We have a ban." I snorted. As if.

"Once the ban is lifted, will you date jinyoung oppa?" Jisoo unnie choked on her food. Jennie unnie immediately got her water and lisa patted her back while I got the table napkin.

"What made you think we have something going on?" She coughed, turning red.

"Oh nothing. You look good together and seem to be getting along well.." I shrugged but deep inside I'm praying for them to be together. I promise I'd be alright to grow up an old maiden as long they get married. Who cares about love life when my ship can do it for me?

"Well, he already pass for me too." Jennie unnie smiled her gummy smile and I'm reminded of bts suga. They'll make such cute babiess. I can't help but giggle.

"Shut up! Don't you dare tease me when he's around." Jisoo unnie pouted and we laughed.

"I'll think about it." Lisa teased and the three of us teased her until she turned really red and walked out saying we should wash the dishes and that she'll be in her room.

"You think she's mad?" I asked

"Nah. She's just embarrassed." Jennie unnie chuckled and soaped the dishes whole lisa washes it and I put it on the dryer. Lucky me.

"You know, BTS is starting to get recognition in the states." I started. It's killing two birds with one stone. YooNie and LisKook ftw.

"True. They deserve it." I smiled

"What do you think of suga?" Lisa squinted her eyes at me and I just acted as if I didn't see her

"He's... good? We haven't really interacted much." Jennie unnie washed her hands. I pouted.

"But do you see him as a guy?" I added she stopped and tilted her head at me

"Omg. Is it real between him and jimin?" Her eyes widened

"No! I mean, would you consider dating him?" But I don't mind YoonMin at all.. Yaoi is love!

"Where are you going with this?" Jennie raised a brow

"I'm not going anywhere." How to avoid questions you don't want to answer? Act dumb.

"Well, I wouldn't really know now would I? If we date, then we date." She shrugged.

"Kai~" she called and I snapped my head at her

"You like exo's kai?" I scrolled through a fanfic between them but didn't read it cause it seemed unlikely to me but then again you never really know.

"What are you on?" She laughed

"Kaii~ kumaa~ let's go." Oh. Fluffy dogs rushed past me and followed jennie so they can eat.

"I am watching you." Lisa squinted her eyes on me carrying her cat, leo amd patting its head like some villain plotting something evil. She kept her eyes on me as she entered her room and slowly closed the door.

"JenLisa?" I slapped myself and ran to my room. I shook the thought of their gayness away and read some more yoonnie to ease up my mind.

I was laughing at jennie in the story's poor attempt to approach suga when a text message popped up on my screen. My brows furrowed and opened it. It's from an unregistered number.

How about this? It read and a link was attached to it. I opened it out of curiosity, forgetting internet's number one rule again. Think before you click. Good thing it isn't a virus or some sort. It actually lead me to a fanfiction.

"Your Bias is My Housemate?" I read the title aloud. Another text came.

Interesting isn't it? Wait! I haven't even read what it's about yet. I cleared the text and went back to read the story. My eyes went wide when I saw my name and guess who's on the cover? Exo's chanyeol! ChanRosé?! There's no such thing. I never really read fics where I'm the main lead.

"Omo!" I threw my phone from shock when it rang. Good thing it landed on my bed. I checked and it's the same number texting me.

"Yah! Who are you?!" I yelled as soon as I answered.

"Well hello to you too." I hear a deep chuckle that sent shivers to my spine.