Chapter 59

I nervously tapped on my foot and lisa held my hand.

"It's gonna be ok chaeng." She smiled

"What if they notice? I can't really run or jump knowing it might affect my baby." I whispered. We're currently on running man and bts is our co-guest.

"Is my stomach bulging?" Jennie laughed

"It just looks like you're full and it's not that evident yet. You should've already gone to the OB so you know how long you're in. We could go with you." I pouted

"I want to go with yeol" she rolled her eyes

"Of course you do."

"But what if he doesn't want it?" I mumbled, my heart feeling heavy.

"Yah!" Jisoo unnie slapped my arm

"The baby will feel your sadness. Think positive." I looked away and I suddenly stood up seeing the variety shows hosts coming our way. The girls followed suit and we bowed to them at the same time

"Are you ready girls?" I nervously chuckled and nodded

"It's our anniversary so the show will be live. The news blew up and we already have millions of fans on standby." Great.

BTS came and we exchanged greetings and I stared at jimin. I wanna bite his cheeks.

The programs started and we were given our mics, the cameras started rolling and I'm back to being jolly old me.

We introduced ourselves and did a short talent show and I sang yeol's solo and the hosts teased.

"What? I'm PCY too." They laughed and I giggled at my pun.

It was all fun and games and I rrally did my best not to run. We were split into groups and I was paired up with BTS jhope and jimin and we also have kwangsoo oppa on our team.

I didn't run much so Inkept on hiding as my tactic. I also don't wanna fight them cause I might get pushed accidentally, knowing how rough this game could get.

"Rosé-ssi! Run!" My eyes widened when jimin came running to me while Jungkook came after him.

I was shocked, I couldn't move. But I was more shocked when jimin scooped me up like a bride and ran.

"Why are you carrying me?" He laughed

"You're gonna get caught. You were just standing there." I looked back and squealed, holding in to jimin tightly as I saw jungkook gaining in on us.

Jimin laughed and also held on to me tightly as he ran. Jungkook, was unaware that jhope is now behind him.

Jimin stopped running and jungkook grinned but I smirked at him and his brows furrowed in confusion until he felt his name tag ripped off from him.

Jimin put me down and I cheered as jhope waved jungkook's tag. Our team won the game.

"Aigooo. Looks like we have a loveteam here." Haha oppa teased looking at me and jimin but I was busy shoving food down my throat.

They all laughed and I looked up embarrassed.

"Wae?" I cocked my head to the side while my mouth is still full.

"Can we see a replay on where jimin-ssu scooped up rosé-ssi?" Jaesuk oppa asked the staff and I blushed.

"He only did that cause we're a team." I defended

"Yah, we're a team too. Why didn't I get carried?" Jihyo unnie whined making the studio filled with laughter and I can only blush even more.

"Rosé-ssi, do you wanna say anything to jimin-ssi?" I looked at jimin who shyly looked away.

"Thank you for saving me~" Everyone squealed when I pinched his cheeks lovingly. I wanna take him home! He's so squishyyy.

"I can hear chaeng's phone buzzing over here." Jisoo unnie snorted.

"Hmm?" I turned to them and they just chuckled

"I bet someone will go home earlier than his members." Jennie unnie smirked

The show ended without me having to run or jump which is the only thing I cared about. But I was shipped with jimin and jhope too. They kept teasing us and I would just shyly shake my head and laugh.

We are on our way back to yg when I checked my phone and gasped at the hundred missed calls. There are also multiple texts from yeol and I worried if something happened to him.

I read some of his texts and furrowed my brows. What did I do? I frowned and I found myself getting angry as well. His texting me all caps plus exclamation points.

I ignored him and put my phone back on my bag when we arrived. I got scared again thinking we'll meet with YG sajangnim but I don't wanna face him.

I suddenly missed my kids so I excused myself from manager unnie saying I'll visit our hoobaes.

"Nooma!" They exclaimed as soon as I came in and I  suddenly felt crying so I bawled my eyes out making them freeze.

"Nooma! What happened? Are you hurt?" Hyunsuk ran over to me and assisted me in.

"Get some water" yedam announced and jihoon came running while opening the bottled water but tripped on his own foot.

"Get ice cream!" The kids are running in every direction. Jeongwoo and jaehyuk bumped to each other, landing on their butts

Mashiho is running around enumerating ice cream flavors.

Haruto pulled on his hair saying he doesn't understand in japanese.

The door opened again and they all freezed. I also stopped crying.

"Hyuppaaa~" I pouted when all their attention went to yeol who was panting.

"What are you doing here?" I sniffed.

"Why were you crying?" His brows furrowed and I cried again. His eyes widened and the kids parted like the red sea as he came running over to me.

"Shh.. hey hey. It's ok. I'm not mad. I was just jealous." He hugged me, rubbing my back.

The kids surrounded us and started harmonizing. They sang Kiss and Make up. Our collaboration with dua lipa.

I got distracted so I let go of yeol and grabbed junkyu then hugged the daylights out of him.

"Shutting up! Shutting up! Hyu-paaa... save.. me." He wheezed.

Yeol pulled me away and the kids all backed away from me.

"Continue with your practice, I'm just gonna get your nooma away from here" Yeol smiled at them and they nodded.

"Yeol." I grabbed on the sleeve of his jacket and looked down

"Hmm?" He smiled, taking my hand.

"Can you go with me to the hospital?" Maybe I should've been straight to the point with him cause next thing I know he was carrying me and running out like his pants are on fire screaming emergency. He panicked.