Chapter 44

"Yah unnie, why did you announce it like that?" She rolled her eyes and ate her chicken

"What? Yes we're friends and all but they might fall for my man. He has irresistible charms you know? I'm just guarding what's mine." She shrugged.

"But still, you need to be careful, you never know where the cameras are." She smirked.

"Don't  I?" Heol.

"You know?" She nodded

"Dahyun knows more though. I have yet to spot the rest." My brows furrowed

"We made a bet on who can find the cameras most." Of course they did.

"And if you win?" I wait for her to finish chewing her food

"We didn't really talk about the the prize. It doesn't really matter, what matters is, who among us have more keen eyes." I sighed and ate my food in silence. I mistakenly looked at the other side as the same time as he did. We both glared at each other and looked away.

"Still haven't made peace with him yet?" I pouted and shook my head.

"You both are making simple things complicated." She shook her disappointingly.

"But I didn't know who the girl was." I mumbled

"Then ask him. Simple right?" Easy for her to say.

"It's not that easy." She nodded

"True. But prolonging it won't make it easier either." I hate it when she has a point.

"Maybe later? If he won't piss me off that is" She rolled her eyes. What can I say? I'm stubborn.

"We start filming later. You don't really have much time, unless you want to do it on-cam." That's preposterous!

"And what? Announce to the world our relationship?" She snorted.

"You tell me. Is there still a relationship?" My brows furrowed.

"Ofcourse there is! We didn't break up." My voice faltered. I looked at chanyeol who was busy, stacking up paper plates.

"You don't seem so sure." I sighed

"What do I do?" I was about to groan when she groaned louder than me, pulling her hair

"That's. Why. You. Need. To. Talk. To. Him." I pouted once more

"Why are you getting angry?" She calmed herself down and glared at me.

"I have low tolerance for stupidity." Tch. She doesn't have to say it like that.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she stood up and walked away after throwing her trash.

"To refresh my intelligence. It lowered down from talking in circles." I hear lisa giggle and I turned to her

"She hates it when people makes things complicated for a simple solution." Jennie unnie explained jisoo unnie's behavior.

"I know that." I scratched my head. when I asked what I needed to do, it was a rhetorical question, I didn't know she'd snap at me.

"Don't worry, she'll be in a good mood when she comes back." Lisa assured me.

"How sure are you?" She pointed to where jisoo unnie went and suho was on his way.

That could've been us. But he saying I love you to girls I don't know about.

"Come on, we can still roam around the area after this." I helped them clean the table up and we went to our room to rest for a while.

We found our sleeping bags are ready to be used once we got there, so we decided to take a nap.

I feel someone shaking me and I groaned. "Chaeyoung-ah the program's about to start."

I lazily sat up, with my eyes still closed and scratched my head. I felt a tug on my sleeve and I opened my eyes.

"Hurry up! We're late!" Lisa panicked and that woke me up immediately. I quickly fixed my hair and got out where everyone is gathered.

"Everyone's here?" The director yelled behind the lights and cameras.

"Yeesss!" We chorused.

"Someone's happy." Jennie whispered to jisoo unnie who has been grining from ear to ear.

"Alright! Settle down everyone! We'll start in a bit as we wait for our hosts to arrive." The girls sat down on the right side, cause girls are always right, while the guys are on the left.

"Who do you think the host will be?" Miyeon excitedly looked around, trying to see a glimpse of the said hosts.

"I don't know. I hope it's an actor." Joy contained her squeal.

"What if it's Yoo seunghoo?" Minnie fangirled

"Or Seo Kangjoon?" Mina suggested.

"As long as neither of them are robots." They laughed at lisa's pun.

"I heard it's a celebrity couple!" We turned to wendy.

"Really?" She nodded

"I don't think so. Unless they're gay?" We looked at the new arrival and we can see two pair of guys feet.

"Our hosts are here! Be ready!" The hosts are no other than Doni and Coni.

"They'll surely tease alot. This will be fun." Jisoo unnie smirked.

"Ok listen up!" We all covered our ears when the director's megaphone screeched.

"Throughout the episode it'll be boys vs. Girls. Like ordinary school field trip, we'll give you guys lots of activities. But tonight! We'll only do introduction and a mini talent show, I'm sure you guys prepared for it didn't you?" A chorus of yes can be heard except our group.

"What do we do?" We looked at each other for answers.

"Guess we can sing sure thing?" We all agreed.

The director then instructed us that we'll need to be up early tomorrow and do morning excercises everyday of our stay.

"Let's roll! Lights, Camera, Action!" Doni and Coni did their opening spiel and had everyone introduce our group and our ourselves, so it took a while for it to finish.

"How about we show everyone what you've got? Let's start with the rookies here." Coni went to the girls side while doni stayed on the guys side.

"What's your grouo name again? (G)I-dle?" Coni gave them the mic and it was soyeon who answered.

"How about here! Wooh, there's many of you. It's a first for yg to have this big of a group right?" Yedam answered doni and explained that they will split into two groups as well like Exo sunbae.

"Alright, ladies first, show them what you've  got."

"Ah, since we can't show you our songs yet we'll doing a cover of bts sunbae's song." BTS memberes cheered on the girls

"Yah hyung~ we're enemies." Jaehyuk whined making the guys laugh.

(G)I-dle performed bts latest single Fake Love.

We all cheered and we're so proud of miyeon. Soyeon's charisma is no joke. She reminds me of CL unnie.

"Give it up for (G)I-dle!" We all clapped and then it was our babies turn.

"Wooooh!" Chanyeol and I cheered at the same time while everyone else was quiet.

"Oh, it seems chanyeol-ssi and rosé-ssi can't wait anymore so let's hear it from Treasure13!" I blushed deep red and clapped my hands as Treasure13 started to perform their signal song Going Crazy.