Chapter 26

This chapter is dedicated to yimika, and AN_3108, aljk_0401. Thank you for the upvotes!

•••

The morning sun's rays seeped through my windows, kissing my cheeks. I groaned and stretched. I smiled and looked for the warmth that I was used to. I cupped my hand on my bed but no one was there. I slowly opened my eyes, and an empty space greeted me.

I looked around and found myself in a familiar baby pink room. I blinked, my brain starting to process what's going on. I sighed and grunted, covering my face with the blanket bitterly as it slowly dawned on me. Camp's done and we're back on our dorm.

I want my husband and childreeeeen! I whined, throwing tantrums on my bed. During the last week of camp, yeol used to sneak in to my room so he can sleep with me. Sleep, sleep, you pervs! We haven't even had the chance to make out again.

I hate to admit, but I also miss our adopted children eventhough I want to disown them most of the time. How could I not miss them when they're so loud and clingy.

My phone rang and I quickly jumped into it, bumping my head on the bedside table and falling off the bed on the process.

"Hello?" I answered. I hear a chuckle and my mood lifted in an instant.

"Did you fall out of bed?" I could see him smirking, with his dimple showing.

"I did not." I denied, sitting up on the floor and he laughed, making me smile

"Babe, you clicked answer before actually answering the call. I could hear you falling off. Are you ok though?" He was teasing at first but then the worry is evident on his voice.

"I'm alright." I chuckled.

"God, I miss you." My heart skipped a beat. His voice sounds deeper over the phone.

"I miss you too." I answered.

"I'll see you soon." My brows furrowed

"Did we promise to meet each other somewhere that I forgot about?" He laughed

"Babe, I know you've fallen madly deeply inlove with me at the camp, but that's not the main reason why we were there." I gasped

"The collab!" I face-palmed.

"I can't believe I totally forgot about that!" I muttered

"I'll see you later?" I giggled and nodded, forgetting he can't see me.

"Oh, I mean yeah." He chuckled and we ended the call.

"I'm gonna see my boyfriend. I have a boyfriend!" I squealed and danced around my room before getting ready.

I hummed and skipped out of the room, feeling energized from the little conversation I had with my yoda.

"Omo!" I jumped a bit when I see lisa squinting her eyes on me.

"What? In told you there's no souvenir shop there. Ask jisoo unnie." She scrunched up her nose

"Uhuh, no souvenir shop but both of you were single when you left and now you're back with boyfriends?! How could you!" Lisa bursted out and I gasped.

"Jisoo unnie! Who did you pick? Jinyoung? Suga? Or was it suho? V?" I practically bounced my way to jisoo unnie excitedly.

"That's not the point rosé! You could've called us and told us what was going on! I would've flew back immediately!" Jennie whined

"I know right?! How could youuuu!" Lisa is shaking me and jennie to jisoo unnie.

"For the record, there was no signal there. Even your messages were delayed. We only received it on the way back here." I said, raising my hands in surrender.

"You could have at least gotten me a number!! I heard bts and exo was there! Was bambam there?" Lisa clung to my neck and I nodded

"For all its worth, my boyfriend asked for your number for his member." She straightened up and blinked

"Where is your boyfriend from anyway? What group? Who is he?" I leaned back cause she kept leaning forward to my face as she asked question after question.

"Oof." Was all I could reply since I've fallen to the sofa.

"If he texts you, you'll know" I smiled

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I haven't checked my phone." she rushed up to her room, probably getting her phone

"What about meeee" jennie whined, stomping on her feet.

"Don't you have suitors lining up?" Jisoo unnie raised a brow

"Here." Jennie caught jisoo unnie's phone

"What's this?" Jennie titled her head and jisoo unnie rolled her eyes

"You want numbers. I have numbers." I laughed and jennie scoffed, throwing jisoo unnie's phone on the other end of the couch

"I don't want numbers of your suitors! I don't want to be a wingman!" She sulked

"But kai isn't my suitor." Jisoo unnie shrugged and was about to get her phone when jennie dove to it

"Oww, my boobs!" Jennie groaned. We hear a piercing scream from lisa's room and she dashed out tackling me back to the sofa where I just stood up from

"Ouch! I think I broke a rib." I moaned. Lisa laughed giddily and kept on slapping me, as if getting tackled isn't enough.

"I love youuu soo muuuch! Aaaaaah!" She kept on shaking me and squealing like a fangirl.

"You're welcome, I love you too, now get off me!" I grunted, trying to get her off of me.

"Wait. It's exo's sehun who texted me. That means your boyfriend is from exo?" Her eyes widened and I looked away.

"And where did you get kai's number?" Jennie squinted at jisoo unnie

"You picked suho?!"

"It's an exopink story." Jisoo unnie shrugged. What is she talking about?

"Exo and apink?" Lisa is as clueless as me

"Fine, BlackExo then." Ah whatever. I rushed to jisoo unnie and held both of her hands

"How did it happen? Did you he confess or did you? Did you kiss? Did anyone tried to object?" She rolled her eyes at me

"It just happened, he confessed, no one objected cause we were alone and no we didn't kiss yet unlike you, having hickeys all over." She smirked and I hear a crash. I looked over to lisa whose phone slipped from her hands and jennie who looked at me with a shocked face.

"Tell us everything!" I was then surrounded by them.

"I. Want. Every. Detail." Oh boy.