Chapter 52

This chapter is dedicated to all my silent readers ❤ thank you for the views~ 👀

💕💕💕

"Wow! Record breaker! A guy takes 5 minutes to piss!" I hear him chuckle

"You're exaggerating." I hear him closing the lid of the toilet seat cover.

"You're not leaving?" I asked

"Nah. I'm guessing you're gonna take a while here." True.

"Wait... how did you not know I wasn't outside? How did you come into my room?" My brows furrowed. I also remembered the time when he jumped out of my balcony

"It's... it's magic." I opened the shower curtains and glared at him. He was sitting on the toilet with his legs crossed. He was startled and made a cross in front of his chest like he was the one naked.

"Wh-what?" He gulped.

"Give me my robe." He reluctantly got it and gave it to me. I closed the curtains and stood up, putting on my robe.

"Park chanyeol." I opened the curtains and found him kneeling with his arms up like he's punished.

"How do you get in my room? One!" He stood right up and pputed.

"Promise you won't get angry?" He sheepishly smiled

"Two." He sighed and held my hand, dragging me out to my room then to the balcony.

"What? You have wings?" I faked a gasp

"Are you a fallen angel that was punished to become human for the rest of your life for falling in love with a mortal? But when you came back down she doesn't remember you at all and you watch her fall for someone else as if being alive for eternity and watching her age and die wasn't punishment enough?" I said in one breath.

"Wow. That's a good plot." I said to myself.

"I'm proud of you babe." He kissed my forehead but I punched his abdomen, making him grunt.

"That won't make me forget why we're standing in my balcony. Which is I don't  know, A few floors high but enough to kill you if you fall and there's no gigantic tree you can climb to get here." I crossed my arms and looked at him sternly.

"No, I'm not a fallen angel, I'll grow old with you.... I just want to let you know that I've always wanted to be james bond as a kid."

"Should I count again?" He sighed and blew a whistle but I don't hear anything. A second later, a rope came cascading down. He then showed me his harness and connected it. Pulled on it twice and up he goes. My jaw dropped.

A minute later, I watched as he came down again. "Tada?"

"You idiot! Do you know how dangerous that is! And creepy too!" I slapped and punched his chest but he blocked it using his arms

"Oww, oww! That's why I told you my childhood dream."

"And that dream ends right now. What if someone saw you? What if some creepy guy does the same?" His brows furrowed

"Just let him try and I'm going to–"

"Exactly. Go the normal route. Whether you go there or through here, if we get found out, we get found out. But I don't want people to know through my boyfriend's guts being spilled on the pavement of my apartment complex." I panted.

"Do you understand?!" He nodded.

"I can't hear you."

"I promise not to do it again."

"Swear to the river styx." He raised a brow

"Haven't heard of percy jackson?"

"Is that the cousin of harry potter?" Is he serious?

"No."

"I swear to the the river styx." Thunder suddenly roared and lightning flashed. I smiled.

"The gods have accepted it." He paled.

"Wh-what happens if–"

"Don't. Just don't break the oath." I walked back in and I dragged him with me to the bathroom.

"Why are you taking me here again?"

"Cause I haven't finished taking a half bath and I might find your guts spilled if I left you outside." I went in the tub and thankful it's not cold. It's not that hot anymore but it's ok.

I closed the shower curtains and laid down, relaxing again

"Do you know about the Achilles heel?" I asked as I played with the water.

"That I know. That's a person's weakest point that can make one crumble." I nodded, forgetting he can't see me.

"So yeah. Imagine your achilles heel being targeted with so much accuracy. That's the punishmemt for breaking the oath to the river styx or something even worse." I peeked to see him shudder.

"Has anyon–"

"Nope. None. Nada. Zilch."

"Yeol." I started to soap my body when I thought of something..

"Hm?" I pulled the curtains open and he raised a brow at me, still submerged in the water.

"Do you need anything?" He stood up. I chewed on my inner cheeks, contemplating.

"Come closer." He looked scared for a moment.

"You're nit drowning me are you?" I rolled my eyes at him

"Are you gonna obey or what?" I cocked a brow..

"Ok, ok." He stepped inch by inch, closer to the tub

"Seriously?" He cleared his throat and with one step, he sat at the edge of my tub.

I handed him the soap and carefully turned my back to him so he won't see my chest. As if he didn't already.

"Soap my back please." I hear his intake of breath and I bit my lips.

Ride him. Jisoo unnie's voice echoed and I brushed it off.

I feel him shift on my back, I glanced to see hem kneeling. I grabbed a hold of my hair and put it on a lose bun, just pinning it to my hair since I have no hair tie.

He scooped a water from the tub and let it run through my back before he began to soap it.

His hands trailed on my back quietly, from my nape to my shouldes, to my back. I have the urge to look back and see his face. I should consider putting a mirror. I blushed the thought of making love and seeing myself pleased by him. Nevermind.