Chapter 49

⚠️🔞 Enough said

•••

"You don't know what you're asking, Roseanne

"You don't know what you're asking, Roseanne." My hands are resting on his biceps, his hands on my hips.

"But I do." He caressed my face and shook his head no.

"I know you want to." He closed his eyes shut and calmed himself, making me smirk but I wiped it off when he opened his eyes.

"No... not yet." I raised a brow, I moved my hand to tuck my hair behind my ear, but as I raised my hand I made sure to ever so lightly brush against his growing bulge. He's wearing sweat shorts so it really forms.

"Your friend thinks differently." I whispered, looking at him through the hood of my eyelashes, then looking down to the tent of his shorts. I bit my lips and touched it but he caught my hand, groaning.

"I'm trying to be a good boy here. Can you please cooperate. I don't want your first time to be above the library's table, or the floor..." I raised a hand to his face, caressing his cheeks using my thumb.

"Yeol..." I went nearer to him since he distanced himself.

"It's not about the place. It's about who I do it with. As long as it's just the both of us and no one else." His eyes clouded, and I boldy rubbed my hand to his crotch.

"Fuck this!" He crashed his lips on mine, making me moan as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Heat radiated to my body. I want this. I missed him so much!

He grabbed my legs and raised it to his waist, knowing what he wants, I wrapped my legs around him, his hands on my butt, as I clung around his neck, our lips never leaving each other.

I moaned as his hand slapped my butt before massaging it. He placed me above the table and we had to part so I can get rid of his shirt. I drooled at the sight of his body.

He trailed kisses on my jaw as I roamed my hands on his bare chest. My legs still wrapped around him. He groaned along with my moans as I bucked my hips forward as he lick and nip on my earlobe.

His hand gripped my hips tightly as he dry humped on me.

"Yeol." I moaned his name and he made me lay down.

"We need to be quick chaeng, damn it.." he whispered, panting.

"Then hurry." I can feel my mound throb in anticipation.

He raised my shirt and slipped a hand beneath my bra.

"Wait." He paused and I bit my lips, removing my bra clasp which was conveniently in front.

"Go ahead." My back arched as he took one of my mountained peaks on his mouth. His hand slipped down to my underwear, and my eyes rolled up from pleasure.

"Uunnnnghh" I moaned as he inserts two finger on my wet core, his kisses trailing down.

My breathing became fast, the sensation overwhelming me. He pushed my underwear pajama pants down to my knees and pulled me to the edge of the table.

"Fuck!" He suddenly pulled his fingers out and I whimpered. Wanting more.

"Yeol?" I propped an elbow and tried to corss my legs but couldn't so I closed my legs instead

"I don't have protection. I can't withdraw here." He cussed. I quickly sat up, my pjs and panties slipping off to the ground and pulled his hand.

"It's ok. Continue." He did a double take.

"My period just ended a day ago. You can release in me." I can tell he was hesitnant so I pulled his waist and dipped my hand in his waistband, making him cuss more.

"Park chaeyoung." He gritted his teeth, his hand curled to fist as I freed his hardened member.

"Woah." I can't help but whisper. I moved my hand to it's  length and yeol tensed.

As if for encouragement, I kissed the tip making him moan and I slowly opened my legs, guiding it on my entrance. We both moaned as our private parts brush against each other.

I laid back down and touched my own breasts. He stared at me and I didn't shy away.

"Yeol." Urging him, I bucked my hips.

Kissed my lips and his thumb pressing my clit in circles. Our tongues battled and and I'm wanting more.

"Yeoool." I feel something building uo and he removed his hand. I was about to protest when he thrusted in me. I bit into his shoulder and my fingers dugged on his back, moaning from the pain.

"Shh.. it'll hurt for a while." He whispered and kissed my forehead, wiping the sweat forming on my forehead. He didn't move yet, letting me adjust to his size.

"I'm going to move slowly now ok?" I nodded. He moved and I bit my lips, stopping myself from screaming. He pulled slowly and push in a speed, he did it a couple of times and the pain subsided.

"Faster!" I panted. Pleasure coursing through me.

Our grunts and moans are muffled, afraid it'll echo all throughout the school. Can you imagine the embarrassment?

"Yes! Yes! There therreee!" I whispered and grabbed on to his shoulders, as he pounded faster and harder.

"Haaaa~ yeool." I can feel it coming. My shivered and he knows so he thrusted even more faster. The table moving with him.

I bit unto his arm as I felt a ripple through my body, muffling my screams as my climax reached. He didn't stop and kept on ramming his cock within me. My eyes taking in the view as his sweat glistened from the moonlight, his handsome face shows pleasure and then, with a final thrust, his body shook, and I moaned as hot liquid filled my womb. His sexy ass moan are music to my ears. He dropped on top of me but careful not to crush me, panting.

"Promise not to tease me like this again park chaeyoung." He growled and I giggled.

"I'm serious babe, we can get caught and you can get pregnant with this. Let's be more careful next time?" I chuckled and he kissed my nose, standing up and removed himself from me, pulling his shorts up. Bent down and picked up my underwear and pjs to put it on me, making me blush.

I clasped my bra back on and I hopped down the table only to stumble. My legs shaking. He chuckled as he caught me.

"I think my legs are asleep." I sheepishly smiled. He put on his shirt and carried me on his back.