Chapter 33

⚠️ SPG

"Why can't I reach you?" He averted the topic as if he didn't turn me on just now. I sighed and layed on his chest as he played with my hair.

"Sajangnim took our phones" (no more yg. Mixed emotions 😔)

"Why? Did you do something wrong? Did we get caught?" I shook my head no.

"What did you do?" I looked up to him and squinted my eyes at him. He chuckled, making me pout. His voice really makes him hotter. He just chuckle and I would swoon.

"We ran in the hallways.." I mumbled, blushing. It's embarrassing.

"What? I didn't hear what you said." He bowed down his head to me.

"We ran in the hallways and the unnies sent him rolling on the floor." I whispered. He laughed and I laughed with him. I can actually see sajangnim rolling to the ground after bumping with the unnies.

"Why were you running in the hallways anyway?" I drew small circles on his chest and I'm drooling for him again. He still has no shirt on.

"The reply! They did it!" I whined. He shifted sideways and we're now hugging. Our legs wrapped with one another. I like the feel of his weight on me.

"What reply?" His habds scratching my back and I moved in closer to him, inhaling his scent. I really love how he smells. It's addicting, or is it guys perfume in general? Why do theirs last so long?

"The one where I told you I'm wet..." I whispered at the crook of his. I stared at his Adam's apple, fascinated how it went down and up.

"But I did make you wet." I lloked at him through my lashes and he smirked.

"You did, and I'm soaked right now." I whispered. Licking his chin, making him still. I laughed. Who's teasing who?

"Then maybe I should clean you up." I choked on my saliva and coughed. I waited for him to laugh but he didn't. Instead, he hovered above me.

"What?" My breathing labored and he bit his lips, staring at me intently. Goodness! I'm soaked alright. Thank you for the wonderful view.

"I'm gonna clean you up real good Roseanne Park." Oh fuck. I give up. He wins this seduction thing.

"Ok, ok you win." I giggled. He swooped down to my neck and start giving butterfly kisses to it, going down to my collar bones where he licked, making me shiver. My chest rise and fall from anticipation

"By cleaning me up.... did you mean..." I gasped when he lifted my shirt and started trailing kisses on my stomach, down to my lower abdomen.

"Yeol." I moaned as I watch him. His hands unbuttoning my shorts.

"W-wait, you're not going down there are you?" I closed my legs and cautiously looked at him. He's not doing that right? I haven't shaved down there since it's just growing back! O my goodness just the thought of it is making me verryyyy embarrassed. I was busy panicking on my head that I did not notice he had ready pulled my shorts down to my ankles.

"You smell good roseanne park." I took in a sharp intake of breath as his breath fanned against my clothed wet core his nose traced the outline of my slit and I weakened. Holy shit! It does not help that he's looking at me.

With the last strength I have, I caught his hand as it touched the waistband of my panties. I shook my head but no words came to my mouth. He smirked! My eyes widened as he took my hand, and caressed it.

"You're so cute, but that won't stop me from tasting you." I held on to his hand tightly when he kissed the center. What is this feeling. With just a kiss, it sent tingles everywhere, igniting a light that made me weak and moan for his name.

I covered my eyes when he pulled down my panties. He chuckled and I felt his hand massage my inner thigh. I can't breathe!

"Chipmunk, you look delicious. You'reso wet for me" He guided my legs to part for him and I am getting more and more embarrassed. I had no more strength to kick him. My legs are shaking.

"Don't be embarrassed. Look at me." I shook my head. My eyes still covered. He took one of my hands and sucked my fingers. Oh mother of pearls! I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Watch me devour you." I can't help but scream and look up as his tongue touched my throbbing mound. How can I look at him when I can't help but arch my body up from the sensation he's giving me. And I thought that was it when we dry humped. This is definitely, definitely different oh my Lord I could sing praises!

"Yeeol!" I clutched my sheets and even my toes curled as he licked and sucked me dry. I didn't know where to put my head.

"Mhmm.." the sound he makes could wake the dead!

I bit myself from screaming as his tongue flicked faster and his thumb pressing my clit in circles. I can't help but buck my hips to meet his mouth.

"Yeeopl ahhh~" I grabbed his hair. Clucthing to it tightly as I feel myself cumming.

"Yeol. Move away." I panted but he shook his head and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to him and he had the nerve to put a finger in! Thrusting it fast!

I'm feel like I'm going crazy from this sensation! No wonder they said sex is addciting and it's not even his dick inside me yet! Will I ever survive?

I gasped as I felt my juice flow out as he lapped them, licking me dry. I lay flat on my bed, panting. That was mind blowing! Or should I pussy blowing?

"Thanks for the meal." I looked at him as he licked his lips and sucking his finger that he put in me. He looked so hot. He put on my underwear back and my shorts. He even patted it. Smiling widely.

"That would be a lovely diet. Mind if I have it everyday?" My jaw dropped and he chuckled. He kissed my forhead and stood up.

"You made me hard with your taste, I'm just gonna go before I do something we'll both be accountable for." He winked and went throught my balcony. Wait what?! Before I can even react he already have jumped off. I ran towards it but he's nowhere to be found.