Chapter 57

This chapter is dedicated to flawless_bowdown, thank you for your upvotes 😊💕

•••

My brows furrowed at how she's acting. One minute she's so angry I thought she's gonna break up with me and I'm not even sure why she's angry in the first and now she wants to eat me. What's scray is that I don't know if she mean literally or sexually cause I'd prefer the latter but not now.

"Roseanne, babe." I grabbed her arms and made her face me so she can stop sucking on my neck, waking up the demon inside of me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I caressed her face and she leaned on my palm, closing her eyes.

"I want you." My eyes widened when her hands went to my belt, unbuckling it.

"Babe, hey. Are you drunk?" I caught her hands and pried it away my stirring bulge.

"Fuck." I cussed when she didn't answer but grinded on me instead. Holy shit! Did she drink a medicine to boost her sexual hormones or something or was she drugged?

"Thank you!" I praised when the van opened revealing the three other members of blackpink.

"Oh my..." jennie covered her mouth with her hand

"Please pry her off of me. I'm beginning to lose my senses here." I groaned.

"Chaeng! Our manager's coming." They grabbed her by the waist and pulled her but her legs are still wrapped around me.

"Noooo. Yoodaaa~" she whined and looked like she was about to cry.

"Shh.. don't cry, don't cry, don't cry!" I hugged her and she calmed down.

"Can I take her?" They looked at each other and nodded

"Hurry. We'll tell manager she went ahead." I nodded and they helped me down since chaeng is stubbornly clinging unto me.

I put a hoodie on her that jisoo gave me and put my disguises back on before running to my car. Heaven forbid if dispatch caught us like this.

"Chipmunk, I need to drive." I whispered and she loosened her arms around me.

"You're taking me with you?" I nodded.

"And then I can eat you?" I sighed and kissed her. Ok, maybe that was a bad idea when she moaned and ckutched unto my shirt.

"You can have my lips..  for now. But can we go?" She slowly nodded and moved to the passenger seat. She put on her seatbelt and started humming as I revved the engine.

"You ok?" I kept stealing glances at her every now and then.

"Why won't I be when you're with me?" She giggled. That is not my girlfriend!

"Who are you and what did you do to my chipmunk?" She snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Ha-ha. Very funny yeol." We stopped on a stoplight and she clapped her hands, removing her seatbelt.

⚠️🔞

"What are you doing?" She grinned and looked at the windshield, checking the time before it turns green

"I saw this before and it seemed exciting. You seem to a good driver so I'm not worried about you crashing the car." I cocked a brow at her and saw the light almost changing so I focused on the wheel.

"Put on your seatbefuuebcsiefsgu!" I accidentally honked my car when she bent down and swiftly moved my pants down. I forgot she unbuckled my belt earlier.

"Chaeng.. stop." She innocently looked up to me and grinned

"Yeol the light. You'll cause traffic." And sure enough the light turned green and I stepped on the gas but almost jerked the car when I felt her hands on my dick.

"Roseanne park! Wake up!" What has gotten into her?

"I love it when you call me roseanne when you're turned on." I gripped on the steering wheel tightly when I felt her hand on my flesh. She's able to free my hard on already.

"You're hard for me yeol." I glanced down at her and cussed when I saw her licking her lips.

"How can I not be woman! You're touching me! Damn it!" I looked for a way to stop the car on the side but I can't change lanes on the busy street.

"They said lick it like a lollipop." I felt my soul left my body when I felt her sweet tongue at the tip of my cock, carefully licking it.

"Park chaeyoung. You don't know what you're doing." I drove in one arm and stopped her with the other but put it back on the wheel cause it can cause a major accident.

"Babe please." I gritted my teeth. She wasn't like this last month or any months prior for that matter.

A low growl escaped my lips as she started moving her hands and I glared at the truck in front of me. I can already see an open parking space that I can swerve my car to.

I honked my car anxiously as chaeng started to lick the length of my shaft. I held her waist protectively as I pressed on the gas to hurry.

"Mmmhmm" she took it in her mouth and moaned. I swerved to the side of the road and groaned as her hands quickened her pace.

"Fuck Roseanne!!" I can feel my face getting red as she bobbed her head up and down, matching her pace.

I feel myself getting very aroused and thankful that my car is tinted. I can't help but moan and gripped on the headrest of her chair while the other gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"Chaeyoung." I grunted, out of breath.

"Babe, it's almost there." I leaned my head back and stopped myself from thrusting in to her mouth. She suddenly stopped and sat up straight. I was about to protest when she removed her underwear and straddled me.

"Aaaaah" she moaned as she lowered herself to me, making me grunt in pleasure. My arm wrapped around her waist automatically.

"Gsgrusbsgeyb chaeyoung!" She bounced up and down and I helped her by holding on to her firmly and thrusted myself in her.

"Haaaaa" we both panted as we came at the same time.

"I'm sleepyyyy.." she mumbled and slumped on me.

"Babe?" I panted, no response.

"Chipmunk?" Her soft snores can be heard and I am appalled.