Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to rosieloops, hi there~ thanks for the upvotes ❤

°°°

"Have you noticed anything weird with the kids?" I whispered to chanyeol while eyeing hyunsuk, yedam, doyoung and junkyu whispering to each other and looking at us and if we caught them looking, they'll turn red and look away.

"They're the same kids who loves to annoy you." He chuckled and I hit his stomach

"Ssst! We have to do something with your violence woman!" He caught my hands glared at me. I sheepishly smiled at him

"It was reflex" I pouted. I admit I may be violent sometimes... ok, more than sometimes.

"You won't get away with pouting you know?" We were having our own world arguing when we heard harmonization.

Let's marvin gaye and get it on~

Why do I have feeling something's not right? The kids sang and dance with the usual serenade dance, forward then backwards while snapping their fingers.

We got this king size to ourselves
Don't have to share with no one else
Don't keep your secrets to yourself
It's karma sutra show and tell
Woah, there's loving in your eyes
That pulls me closer
It's so subtle, I'm in trouble
But I'd love to be in trouble with you

As much as I enjoy their rendition, I don't like how they look at us. With those goofy smiles on their faces.

"Why do I have a feeling they are seunyoon oppa 2.0?" I shivered at the thought. Seungyoon oppa alone was even hard to handle, getting all the wrong ideas. How much more thirteen of that?!

"They're just singing." Chanyeol shrugged and clapped to the beat. He cheered when they inserted rap verses. But my ears rang and my they-got-the-wrong-idea radar warned me.

"They're instigating something with their rap. Heck no, with the song itself!" I squinted my eyes. My gut tells me I'm right.

"Chill, babe. They're old enough to know about the song." Exaaactlyy!

"And they're singing it to us." Like helloo? Is he dense or something?

"Who else will they sing it to? Seungyoon is over there with eunji, preparing the meals. Bts and got7 representatives are with the other rookies. Twice and red velvet reps are with monta x reps. Preparing the activities for later." So it's just me then? I glared at the kids who have finished singing.

"Look at them!" I whispered to chanyeol and he just stared at them

"Aren't they cute?" He smiled and I groaned.

"Where are you going?" He yelled

"To find peace!" I yelled back without looking at him.

"Do that to me again later ok? Before sleeping." I stopped on my tracks and turned to him smirking.

"You were satisfied, weren't you?" He rolled his eyes

"Say it, and I'll do it again." I put a hand on my hips

"Your hands satisfied me, It was the best that I had. Will that be enough?" I chuckled and gave him a thumbs up but froze when I saw the kids mouth dropped on my peripheral view. I turned to them and they all looked away, some stumbled and fall, some bumped into each other. Seriously, what's with them? I looked at chanyeol and pointed to them but he just shrugged.

"Oh, by the way bring a lotion or something so it'd be easier." He nodded and I swear I saw hyunsuk having imaginary heart attack.

"Yah." With one word they all dispersed. I didn't even yell. I have a feeling I know what's going on but I can't quite put a finger on it. I'll just have to catch one of them later.

"Rosé-ssi." I turned and smiled to jimin

"Hey.. err.. sunbae?" He laughed. Awweee he's so squishyy.

"You can just call me jimin." I nodded and tried it, making him chuckle.

"Are you done with.." I quickly nodded

"Yeah. The kids are very hyped." He rubbed his nape

"Want to take a walk?" I supressed a squeal.

"Sure. Why not." I chuckled and walked beside him.

"Well.. sorry, this is awkward." He laughed.

"Ani. Not at all." I liked the silence.

"It's a comfortable silence which I don't get when I'm with those guys." I laughed and he laughed with me.

"It's hard being the only girl in the group huh?"

"Yeah, I wish my girls can catch up." We talked about our members who weren't here with us and it just made me miss them more

"It's not helping that we don't have any connection here."

"Yeah. It sucks, but it's somehow relaxing." I stopped walking and turned around

"What is it?"

"Nothing. I just thought I heard something."

"Listen. I don't know how to say this and I know you'll need your company's approval for this..." I internally screamed. Is this what I think it is? He stopped to stare at me

"Can you.." I anticipated his question when hyunsuk and jihoon suddenly appeared out of nowhere and grabbed my arms on both sides.

"Sorry, we need to borrow her." Jimin was about to protest when the noisy trio blocked his view

"Hyung! We're a fan!" Jeongwoo is holding a pen and paper.

"Hyung I danced to your song, can you correct me?" Jimin blinked on junghwan

"Hyung, hyung... hyung... what was I supposed to say again?" Jaehyuk scratched his head

"Woah, you guys are tall. How old are you?" I felt myself being lifted and yoshinori appeared with yoonbin, holding my feet.

"Yah!" Four of them were carrying me and they dragged me off to somewhere.

"2001, 2004 and 2005 liners? For real? You guys are huge." Was the last thing I hear from Jimin.

"Noona, we don't agree with what you're doing with chanyeol hyung... it's  too risky if you get caught on the act but you can't cheat on him." He said what now?

"Wh-what?" I looked over to hyunsuk who was busy running

"You can put me down you know." But they held on tighter

"Uh-uh. You already invested so much to chanyeol hyung." What are they talking about?!

"Hyung catch!" What?! The bunch of idiots actually threw me to chanyeol. I swear if I break a bone I'm gonna smash them! I don't care if their debut will be delayed

"Ommaaa!" I screamed. Yeol threw whatever on his hands and caught me bridal style.

"Yah!" Chanyeol yelled

"Take care of her hyung. Don't peel your eyes off her." Yoshinori said in a japanese accent. I can't totally be mad cause he was totes adorbs.