Chapter 56

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!" The bass dropped and it's a banger alright. We're listening to the demo of our new song and it's a bop for me.

"Why are you crying?" I looked at teddy oppa and wiped my tears as I moved my head to the beat

"The song's fire but the lyrics hurt! How can you not cry?" I sniffed and he chuckled

"Oppa. How many girls hurt you?" He laughed

"Why don't you ask hanbin that?" He shook his head and turned off the music

"Psh. Almost all of yg songs are about heartbreak yet the melody... are you guys masochists or something?"

"Or something." He answered.

"Anyway, you girls ready to give it a go?" We all nodded and got into the booth.

"Jennie, can you bend your voice sultry like: Igeon dabi eomneun test
Maebeon sokdeorado yes.." teddy oppa suggested and jennie unnie repeated.

"Good! That's it!" The recording went for hours. It's not that perfect immediately, specially the rap parts.

"We'll be filming your music video tomorrow." I titled my head

"Will we make it before the year end awards show?" Jennie unnie voiced out what I was

"That's our goal so that the year-end awards show will be your comeback stage." Jennie grinned

"I love coming back in big stages." We all do. It's just awesome, specially in front of our seniors.

"Go ahead and rest early. You guys still need to wake up early tomorrow." We nodded and said goodbyes to our manager unnie.

"I'm hungry." I mumbled

"But we just ate." I pouted

"But that was just bread. Who will get full with bread?!" I whined

"You?" Lisa raised a brow.

"But I want riiiceee." I stomped on my feet.

"On second thought, I'm sleepy. I'll just go to sleep." I scrunched up my nose and walked past my members.

"You think?" Jennie unnie raised a brow

"It's too early to say so." Jisoo unnie answered

"True. I mean, I act like that when my period is coming or during my period." Lisa shrugged

"Touché." Jennie unnie muttered

"Buuut I want to! Aside from winning the bet, I'd get to be a godmother!" Lisa squealed and I already can't hear the rest as I went in my room. Surprisingly, I drifted off to sleep as soon as my back hits my bed. I must've been exhausted but all we did was sing repeatedly...

"Chaaaaengg wake up! We'll be late sleepy ass!" Lisa slapped my butt and I groaned, rolling over to my stomach and buried my face with the pillows.

"I'm still sleepyy" I whined

"You can sleep on the way! Hurry!" I lazily sat up and dragged myself in the shower. I was done changing when my phone rang.

"Yeoooll I still wanna sleep but they won't let meeee." I whined and he laughed

"Good morning to you too." I frowned

"Nothing's good in the morning! Didn't you hear what I said?!" My brows creased and he was silent on the other line.

"Fine don't talk!" I grumbled and ended the call. He's pissing me off.

"What's with the grumpy face?" I ignored everyone and went to the van. I just closed my eyes and slept again, plugging my earphones to cancel out the noise.

"Maybe she woke at the wrong side of the bed?" Jennie suggested

"We'll continue to observe her." Jisoo stared at the sleeping figure.

"Pay up bitchess." Jisoo and jennie glared at the maknae

"We're not yet sure lisa." Jennie flipped her hair.

"Oh look, pads!" Jisoo pointed at chaeyoung's open bag.

"Aweeeee." Lisa whined.

Someone shook my body when we arrived and I stretched before getting down. "Why didn't you wait for me?" I grumbled, looking at the girls

"We didn't wanna wake you. You seem very tired." I smiled

"Awee thanks." I danced a bit, going to my chair.

"Her mood swings are scary af." Lisa shivered.

"Chaeng? Did you gain weight?" The stylist asked

"I don't think I did." The other girls looked at each other in horror and jumped up on their seats going to chaeyoung.

"Let me help you." Jisoo unnie came to my aid to close my skirt when she brushed my upper abdomen, just below my breast and she gasped.

"What?"

"U-unnie... let her wear something flowy instead.." stylist unnie nodded and picked a white flowy dress.

"I win, didn't I?" Lisa whispered

"I think so..." jisoo unnie answered and jennie unnie face-palmed. I was gonna ask what they were talking about when we're being called by the director.

"Unnie, for chaeyoung's skirt, can you pick a stretchable one?" The stylist unnie nodded to jennie unnie. We listened attentively to the director and I was nervous cause I don't know if I could cry.

"Uwaaaaahhh" I sobbed and now they're panicking to make me stop crying.

"Shhhh.. we just need mild tears chae. Enough for you to sing or we can just use fake tears. No one will know."

"I want my yoddaaaaa" I sobbed even more. The director and staff looked everywhere for a yoda, in the end they let jisoo unnie film first. I sat alone in the van while the other girls change. We taped the whole day and had it done much to our relief.

The van opened and I screamed when a man all covered up appeared. "Shhh. Chipmunk, it's me." He removed his cap and mask and I leapt into him

"Yoodaaaaa." I cried again, wrapping myself to him like koala. My arms around his nape, my legs around his waist. He stumbled a bit but balanced himself and held on to me tightly.

"Yah, hey.. you ok?" I buried my face at the nook of his neck and bit him.

"Oww, yah. Not here." He looked around frantically to see any hidden paparazzi.

"Yeeoool I'm hungry." I whined, and his brows furrowed in confusion.

"O...kayy... what do you wanna eat?" I grinned and licked his earlobe making him lean on the van

"You. I wanna eat you." He cussed and got inside the van with me still clinging unto him