Chapter 36

"Eh? Why are you wearing pants? Weren't you wearing a dress earlier?" I couldn't look at my members in the eye. I know they'll tease me once they'll know what happened.

"A Bug bite appeared on her inner thigh, we can't hide it so she'll have to wear sweatpants for now. We'll buy ointment later." Stylist unnie explained. They didn't say anything but the looks on their faces tells me I'm in for another round of torture. That idiot! He's so gonna get an earful from me.

Earlier...

"Omo!" I was suddenly pulled at a dark corner

"I told you to change your dress. It's too short." I relaxed when I learned it was yeol.

"It's ok, I can still move with– what are you doing?" It was dark so I can only see his silhouette. He crouched down and I feel his breath on my legs making my knees buckle.

"Yeol!" I gasped when I felt his hands, parting my legs.

"Yah!" I scolded

"Shhh." I bit my lips to stop myself from moaning. He trailed kisses on my inner thigh and I can't help but lean on the wall for support.

I gasped. I realized what he's doing when I felt him lick and suck on my skin, biting a bit on it.

"Don't you dare." I kicked him a bit but he already wiped his lips with his thumb.

"Let's see if they can cover that. Later babe." He kissed my forehead, leaving me dumbfounded.

"How big was the bug chaeng?" Jennie unnie asked as soon as stylist unnie is out of earshot. I groaned and they laughed. Why do they have to be so quick-witted when it comes to things like these?

"What kind of bug is it chaeng? Love bug?" They cackled at jisoo unnie's pun.

"Did he go way higher?" They're ganging up on me!

"Did he rap on you?" Ugh! Someone save me!

"Girls! You're next!" Thank you!

We walked out and prepared to record our stage. We have to do a mini interview with the mcs and I almost got a heart attack when I saw who it is.

"You're dead." I whispered as I walk past him. I hear my girls snicker and I calmed myself, cautious of the cameras around us and the fans looking our way.

"Congratulations blackpink to your successful comeback!" We clapped and smiled as we turned live

"Thank you chanyeol and baekhyun sunbae~ congratulations on yours too." We bowed at each other. I used the opportunity to glare at him but the idiot just winked. It does not help his hair is silver.

"Rosé-ssi looks like the little mermaid~" baekhyun commented and I blushed

"Neh~ I specially like her outfit today." Of course he'll say that. I can't help but glare at the smirk playing on his lips.

"Can you teach us your dance point?" Lisa moved forward and taught the mcs the keypoint of our dance and in return they taught us their dance as well.

We talked about the preparations we did for the comeback and what the song is all about.

"And that is it for blackpink's ddu-ddu ddu-ddu! See you later!" We smiled and waved in front if the camera and to the fans.

"Rosé, where are you going?" I stopped on my tracks and slowly looked back to jisoo unnie.

"Just forgot something." She squinted her eyes at me but I held her stare.

"Ppali. It's their turn next. We can watch them in the dressing room since we can't watch it live." I nodded and my eyes zeroed in on yeol. I motioned him to follow me at a secluded corner.

"Someone's feisty." He groaned when I hit his abdomen hard.

"Yah! Do you know how nosey my members are?! Why did you do that?!" I glared

"Do what?" He played innocent and I squinted my eyes on him. He have this smug look on his face and an idea came to mind.

"Park chanyeol." I whispered and he tilted his head, probably wondering why the sudden change of tone.

I reached out to his nape and pulled him close, whispering "I can do the same."

He's wearing tight pants and a muscle tee for their stage. I just really wanted to kiss him but will ruin his make up so trailed kisses on neck instead and rubbed my legs on his priced possession.

He gripped my waist and grabbed my hand with the other.

"Park chaeyoung, what are you doing?" His voice deep and I feel something go hard. Perfect. I kept rubbing his growing bulge and his eyes widened.

"Good luck hiding that, babe." I gave one last lick on his ear lobe and he shivered. I walked away laughing as I hear him curse when he's being called out.

"Where have you been?" I stopped myself from giggling.

"Oh, just somewhere." I sat down on our dressing room as we watch exo perform on stage.

"He invented cropped tops!" Jennie squealed at the sight of kai.

"What's wrong with your boyfriend?" Lisa nudged me and my eyes looked for him. I laughed.

"Park Chaeyoung, did you give him a hard on?" My head snapped to jisoo unnie.

"Heol. You're really an expert with this." I shook my head, wondering if I should be amazed.

"How can do you even know that? His shirt is untucked to cover it." His tee should've been tucked in but it's not now. He looks so serious, and hot.

"Are you prepared?" My brows creased

"For what?" Lisa snickered.

"To appease him. He's in pain silly girl! You turned him on with that tight pants of his, look at his movements. He can't even dance properly." I pouted.

"It's my payback!" I whined.

"And it's gonna backfire." Jisoo unnie laughed and high-fived jennie.

"Does it really hurt that bad?"

"Do you know the feeling you really wanna pee already but you have to hold it in?" I bit my lips.

"It's something like that. That part of their body is very sensitive, you're giving him a blue ball and you need to make it up to him." I blinked

"How?" They all smiled knowingly at me.

"It's either almost empty catsup or lollipop." Jennie giggled. I didn't get it at first but lisa acted out trying to get the remaining contents out of a ketchup bottle and I understood. Handjob

"I'm pretty sure you know how to eat lollipop." I paled. Blowjob