Chapter 16

"Yah! Come back here!" Chanyeol yelled but four of them already sprinted off

"What did you do?" He squinted his eyes at me

"Nothing! I was just walking with jimin and they just popped out of nowhere." Why do I seem defensive?

"You're cheating on me, in front of our kids?!" He dramatically gasped

"Yah, oww!" He let go and glared at me while nursing his head where I smacked with my fist

"Do you know, what you did could cause blood clot, amnesia and anything in that manner." I rolled my eyes in his poor attempt to stir my conscience.

"And do you know with what you're saying, you're adding more fuel to the fire" I shot back

"Where's the fire?" I looked at the heavens to ask for guidance

"They're already getting the wrong idea, with you playing house, who knows where their imagination will take them." He chuckled

"What's so funny?" He took off his gloves and came towards me.

"What?!" I inched backward, everytime he comes near but my butt hit the table, nowhere else to go.

"What's wrong with playing house? Am I not husband material enough?" He whispered, trapping me in between his arms

"T-that's n-not the point!" Why am I stuttering?! He smirked and leaned in to me

"Kids I prefer you won't do it in an open area. Have mercy to the single people." Every. Damn. Time. Chanyeol busted out laughing.

"Seungyoon oppa, for once and for all, he and I.." I pointed to chanyeol

"Are not a thing!" I yelled, making him blink.

"We are not involved in a way like what you're thinking. He's just-"

"My husband" chanyeol whispered

"My husban- yah!" I yelled and reached out to slap him when I realized what I just said. The idiot dodged, laughing away.

"As I was saying..." seungyoon oppa looks like he's about to burst from anger.

"Can you stop denying! I told you, it's good if you say that during interviews or others but not me cause I already know the truth. You made out in my room remember-" I tried to say we did not but he just continued ranting

"So can you please respect single people like me and stop flirting out in the open and lock your room when you do a miracle and don't be so loud cause the cabins aren't that soundproof! Tone it down, will you?!" He continued to mumble on creating one full album about flirts and couples who have no respect for the single community and to guys who had it easy while he was walking away, frown evident on his face.

I stood there dumbfounded. Excuse for the word but what the fuck just happened? I don't know how long I stood there but it just seemed I've been rooted on my spot, frozen, unable to process everything. Why did it seem like it's my fault that he's single?

"You ok there rosé?" I slowly turned to eunji and blinked.

"Did you hear everything?" Please not another one.

"What? No. But it was obvious he let his steam out on you. Mian, it's my fault." She chuckled and blushed

"You put him in the friendzone, didn't you?" She snapped her head to me and bit her lips

"Aniyaaa, it's just that my members were there and I joked about going on a date with seo in guk..." my mouth formed an o

"So he assumed?" She nodded

"I've known him for so long so I know what runs on his head." She chuckled and looked to where seunyoon oppa ran off to

"You like him." She smiled and then scrunched up her face

"Tch. I've chased him since our middle school days but just stopped cause we were both busy with trying to reach our dreams. And he has the audacity to act like that?!" She grumbled and I laugh

"Sorry, now I'm letting my frustrations out with you."

"No, it's ok. But once his head is all cleared up pleaaase, please tell him he has the wrong idea about me and yeol." Her head tilted but she didn't pry further and just nodded.

"Now I'll just go ahead and appease that big baby." She rolled her eyes and rab ti where seungyoon oppa went.

"Eomma, what'ya lookin' at?" I turned to look at hyunsuk, yedam and junkyu who were looking at eunji's retreating back, eating lollipops.

"Yah, hyunsuk who you calling eomma? I'm just two years older than you." Yedam and junkyu snickered. He took out his lollipop and twirled the stick in his fingers

"It's awkward, right? Ma it is." He smiled and ate the lollipop.

"I'm too tired to even ponder what you're saying right now. I'll be on my cabin." I shook my head. I feel like my braincells lowered because of the people I'm surrounded with.

"Aaahhh.." I sighed in comfort when my back hit the mattress. I closed my eyes, feeling my body getting tired.

I opened my eyes and sighed. Of course I can't sleep just yet. I rolled over and grabbed a pillow to use as support for my chest and took my phone to continue reading.

Ooh. Chapter six was something I didn't expect. A backstory. If it really did happen to me, I'd be traumatized too but I won't let it hold me down though.

Why do I have a bad feeling about chapter seven? From the chapter title itself, Drunksé. If anything this author got correct about me, it's that liquor and I don't mix well. However, I may have low tolerance but not so low that I'll get drunk with one shot.

I sat up. Feeling like I need to ready myself if I want to continue reading. I've been too hooked to let go. Damn it. I  did try on giving up on it but I couldn't sleep all the more thinking what happens next! I've invested too much time reading it.

"You can do this. You're matured roseanne. You know how to differentiate real world you and fictional you." I chanted and patted myself. With that I continued reading.