Chapter 41

This chapter is dedicated to _senpaii, and looolooooovvv,  thank your for your comments and upvotes 😊

•••

"You're crazy unnie! What if we got caught for speeding?" Jennie unnie shrugged and lisa is getting her make up done.

I sighed and looked out the parking lot. Just as expected, we arrived earlier than yeol. He got out with a girl and my eye twitched. So it's not because we were fast. It's because he went somewhere else instead of going home immediately.

"Uh-oh." Lisa said in a sing-song voice.

"What's amusing about it?" I glared at ger through the rearview mirror.

"Oh, nothing I just love drama." She giggled

"I pray you will have lotsss of drama with sehun." Her eyes widened and she shook her head vigorously.

"No no no no! It's only fun when it happens to other people." Jennie unnie snorted and I also glared at her.

"Where are you going?" I ignored them and put my cap and mask on.

"Following them." I got out and a minute later I could hear their footsteps following me.

"Can you both shush! They'll hear us." I quickly hid behind a pillar and jennie and lisa pretended to be a couple arguing when they stopped and looked back.

"Did you see the girl's face?" I whispered and watched as they went in

"Nope. But that's definitely not their manager." Lisa looked away when she saw my eyes turning to slits.

"I know that." I gritted my teeth.

"Her figure looks nice from the back too. Her dress is pretty. She looks pretty from the back. From the way she clings him, he could definitely feel her boobs." Jennie unnie rambled on like a reporter.

"Not helping!" I snapped and marched towards the building.

"Oops sorry." I ignored them and hurried in. I watched to what floor they went and used the other elevator.

"Are you gonna confront him?" I impatiently tapped my foot and watched the led display go up in numbers.

"Yes, that's what I originally came for." Lisa and jennie unnie looked at each other.

"But I don't think that's a good idea. You're pissed. He's pissed. You know you can say words you don't really mean when you're mad." Lisa put a hand on my shoulder and I turned to her

"Words you don't really mean but truth of what you really feel." It is true. If you're angry, you say words that shouldn't have been said, but those words are what you really feel or think of at some point.

I didn't wait for them to answer and walked out as soon as the elevator dinged.

They bumped into me when I froze at the scene unfold infront of me. Yeol tugged the girl and hugged her tight, his face buried at the crook of her neck.

"Thank you for always being there for me. I should have known better." My brows furrowed at his words. What does he mean by that?

"Anything for you. You know I love you." I'm not familiar with the girl at all. But I can't really see her face.

"And I love you too." I clenched my fists and pivoted, going back from where I went in.

"Shit. I should be careful what I wish for." I hear lisa mutter under her breath and hopped on the elevator with me.

"Chaeng... I'm sure it's not what you think" jennie unnie worriedly rubbed my back.

"Ara. I just wanna go home. I thought I was strong enough like what jisoo unnie taught us but I can't." A tear slipped my eye but I wiped it. I refuse to breakdown here.

I went straight to my room as soon as we got back, ignoring jisoo unnie and suho's moans from her room and slammed my door shut. I jumped on my bed and wailed. I sobbed as tears poured.

He said the three magic words! That is not fair!!

"Chaeng?" I hear a knock but I ignored it. I hear jennie unnie and lisa's voice. They must've explained to jisoo unnie what happened.

I bawled my eyes out from the fresh image of him with another girl. A girl I do not recognize! At least he knows junhoe! He knows who june is to me and what we are or were. But that girl! I have no idea who that girl is!! She could be his first love for all I know!

I suddenly stopped crying and sniffed. Can't be his first love. Dara unnie is his first love. That's not dara unnie. Dara unnie is petite and that girl is almost as tall as him and have a nice body too.

An image of his arms wrapped around her made me lose my cool and punched my pillows repeatedly.

I panted as I looked at the mess I made. I threw the pillows cause I was pissed when my punches hasn't done anything to it.

I huffed and picked it all up, no one will clean it up for me. Psh. I look pathetic.

I opened my door to find my members standing infront of it.

"Ice cream?" Lisa offered me a tub pf ice cream.

"Netflix?" Jennie unnie asked

"Only if I pick the movie." They smiled and lead me to the couch.

"Where's suho?" Did she kick him out because of me?

"I let him cum and go.. pun intended" She winked. Of course she didn't. I pouted

"I thought you kicked him out for me and ban him for me." She chuckled

"Yeaaaah, no. Why would I punish him for something he didn't do? I will kick him out in a heartbeat if, and only if yeol did cheat on you with his knowledge and didn't tell me or didn't do something about it." Jisoo is indeed our eldest.

"Right." I nodded.

"But I doubt he did, though I can't say for sure." I sighed and focused on watching my go-to movie with the girls when I'm sad. Our Times. It lets them cry with me, making me not so sad anymore. I smiled as I hear them bawling their eyes out.

Just like Our Times, I know it's just a miscommunication in our part, I'm just stubborn and scared of what I'll hear from him, and he's the same.