Chapter 19

My heart started beating fast, and I closed my eyes. Anticipating. I can feel his breath against my lips. Heat radiating from him tells me he's only an inch from kissing me when he stilled. I slowly opened my eyes and he let go, putting his hands in his pockets.

"INCOMING!!" Junhoe lead the rowdy boys of treasure thirteen. They rushed past us and a few seconds later, I hear a splash.

"Aigoo. Those kids, chaeyoung-ah you must've suffered alot." I slowly nodded. I am suffering. It was so close!

"D-dara noona." I looked over to chanyeol and see his face adorned by pink shades on his cheeks. I bit my lips.

"Annyeong!" Dara unnie brightly smiled and waved to yeol. Why does she age backwards?!

"Dara unnie's gonna melt from your stares." I didn't even notice when jisoo unnie got here.

"Oh jinjja? Aren't you melting from those stares?" I nudged her to the other direction and when she looked, exo's suho immediately looked away, got7's jinyoung smiled and waved to which she waved back, BTS suga coughed and looked down, BTS V raised a hand but scratched his head awkwardly instead.

"Jinyoung and I are friends." I face-palmed.

"What about the others?" I raised a brow

"What others?" She tilted her head

"Exo's suho.."

"I have yet to greet him personally." She shrugged

"BTS suga."

"He still seems shy after what happened on inkigayo. He already apologized for it though. I think I scared him, maybe I should approach him." Scared? More like whipped.

"BTS V"

"We mced together too and got to talk to one another. We surprisingly have a lot in common." Will the boys of this camp survive? Two of the industries top boy magnets arr here. I should've secured one when I had the chance. Tch. What am I talking about?

"Unnie, can you hold on to my phone?" I didn't let her answer and put my phone on her hands.

"Yah goo junhoe!" The idiot smiled at me

"Ye?" I smiled and motioned hin to come closer

"What?"

"You're gonna die today." His eyes widened as he avoided my clutches. I'm squatting down the dock to grab a hold of his hair.

"You can't catch me! Merongg!" He stuck his tongue.

"Uwaaaah! Let gooo" I snickered when he flailed his arms when I caught the collar of his shirt.

"Roseanne, you're going down with me" it's my turn to have my eyes widened when he got a hold of my arms and snickered.

"Yah, andwae! Do you wanna be double dead?!" I am starting to feel nervous. Why did I forget this jerk's sinister?

"Up you go." An arm snaked around my waist, pulling me up, prying june's arms from me. I felt myself getting lifted and he twirled me, putting me safely in the middle of the dock.

"That was dangerous." I turned my body to face him. His arms, loosely around my waist, my hand went tobhis arm while other on his chest.

"I-"

Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again

I closed my eyes and cussed a bit. As much as how I love their harmony together, I just... I clenched my fist and let go of chanyeol

Kissed her for the first time yesterday
Everything I wished that it would be
Suddenly I forgot how to speak
Hopeless, breathless, baby can't you see?

Now I'm, yeah, oh!

"Yah!" The kids laughed and swam away. Good thing yeol was able to get a hold of me before I murder my own labelmates.

"Sssst. We really have to do something with that brute force of yours, woman!" He chuckled. My brows connected and I chewed on my inner cheeks. Why am I the one getting scolded?

"Are you sulking right now?" He smirked

"Well I'm sorry I'm not gentle and delicate like dara unnie. The only thing we're in common is we eat a lot." I bumped into his shoulder and walked off.

I was almost in my cabin when a hand grabbed my elbow, pulling me to him

"Are you jealous?" I calmed down at our close proximity.

"Why would I be?" I held my chin up, being stubborn.

"I don't know..." he grabbed my hips and pulled me more closer to him.

"You tell me." He whispered. I stared at his eyes, and I slowly appreciate his distinct features as I roamed his face.

"Dongsaaaeng~" I feel like crying

"Oh hi, you're there too chanyeol-ssi." He smiled ever so brightly, putting an arm over my shoulder

"Oh hi?! You're there too?!" I glared at seunghoon oppa.

"I just said that, duh" my eye twitched

"Uhm.. sunbae, I don't think I can stop her anymore..."

"Winner will only have three members now." I hopped on his back and put him on a choke hold

"Y-yah!" He struggled to get free. I saw chanyeol cringing and shaking his head

"Condolence hyung."

"H-heelp!" He reached out helplessly

¤¤¤

"Peace at last" I inhaled and then exhaled

I looked around and sure enough, no other soul around. I took off my shoes and dangled my feet as I sit at the edge of the dock. Enjoying the light of the full moon.

"Park Chanyeol. What have you done to me?" I whispered. I laid down the dock, with my feet swaying alternately.

I closed my eyes and hummed. I'm getting sleepy with what I'm doing but then again, I should be sleeping at the crack of dawn.

I sat up and took in the peaceful scenery one last time cause I know it'll be another chaotic day tomorrow.

I heaved myself up to the dock when I feel my legs shake from sitting too much, making me slip

"O-ohhh, andwae!" I closed my eyes as I plunged in to the deep cold dark waters.