Chapter 25

"Eomaaaa apppaaaaa!" Chanyeol and I were rooted on our spot when hyunsuk came running to us and hid behind yeol, panting.

"Is he gone?" Hyunsuk asked, peeking over yeol.

"Who?" Yeol and I looked around but saw no one.

"Huwaaaah!" I clutched on to yeol's shoulders seeing hyusnuk being dragged by his feet, his fingers digging to the ground as an attempt to hold on to something. We didn't see who dragged him

"Appaaaaa!" We turned to jihoon but he was suddenly taken away from the side.

"I don't wanna ffllyyyyyy." We hear junkyu scream and someone dragged him up the tree. I blinked.

"What kind of horror-thriller shit is this?" I muttered.

"Let's go get our children." He sighed and I nodded

"Suho hyung! Let go of hyunsuk." I hear chanyeol shout as we parted ways.

"V-ssi? Can you please let go of junkyu?" How he got up the tree and grab junkyu up, I have no idea.

"Junghwan-ah!" I called out and jogged to him. My brows furrowed when I realize his singing got7's never ever

"Jinyoung oppa, what did you do to the poor kid?" I cupped junghwan's face and he's still singing

"He said he didn't know me. So I introduced myself and my group." He smiled and shrugged.

"Yoonbin you can stop rapping now!" Chanyeol shook yoonbin who can't seem to stop rapping. Is he even breathing?

"That's what I call Cypher unlimited. Good job kid. You've attained the tongue technology." Suga smiled widely

"You broke my child!" Chanyeol scratched the back of his head and looked at me worriedly.

"They're gonna be ok." He hugged me, rubbing my arms.

"My poor babies." He chuckled. We helped the kids go to the clinic. They might have developed a psychological trauma.

"You think they can debut?" Chanyeol laughed

"Don't worry about it, NooMa." I raised my brows at yedam.

"Noona, eomma." I smiled and ruffled his hair

"How 'bout me?" Chanyeol pointed to himself

"Hyung, Appa. HyuPa." Yeol gave a thumbs up and yedam beamed

"Claim you prize later." He pumped a fist on the air and went to his brothers to gush about the new spiderman collection he'll get.

"You're spoiling the kids." I scolded, making him laugh

"What? You're turning red." I giggled, poking his cheeks

"Nothing. It just felt like they're really our kids." I rolled my eyes

"You started it." He laughed again, pulling me to his side.

"Technically, they did." I laughed.

"NooMa. Hyupa.. " we both turned to mashiho. He sounded soo cute with his japanese accent.

"Hmm?" I smiled

"Hmmmm... " he squinted his eyes at us

"Nevermind." He then whispered something to Yoshinori who went near us and his eyes squinted too. He gasped

"*Akadesu!" He pointed at us. (*It's red!)

My brows connected and I looked at chanyeol.

"*genkaku janai!" Mashiho looked at us and covered his mouth. I would've found it cute if I wasn't so confused.(*I'm not hallucinating!)

"We should've taken japanese lessons more seriously." Chanyeol whispered and I giggled, nodding.

Since yoshinori and mashiho won't translate it for us we turned to asahi, who barely says a word. He's like ferb from Phineas and Ferb.

"Asahi?" Yeol and I wen towards him and his eyes zeroed in on us.

I tilted my head when he turned red.

"Asahi? What is it?" He looked at us and he chuckled.

"I think he's broken too." I whispered to yeol

"Hickey. Scratch." Yeol and I stilled. We both snapped our heads to each other and quickly covered our necks.

"I... I'm gonna get changed." I ran out quickly but bumped into jimin.

"Woah, slow down." He chuckled, holding on to me since I almost fell on my butt I bumped into him.

"Where are you off to in a rush?" He smiled

"Ahm... just changing." I chuckled nervously. His brows furrowed

"What's wrong? Does your throat hurt?" My eyes widened and I vigorously shook my head.

"No!" I squeaked a pitch higher.

"I mean, no. Just... thirsty." I was about to go when I felt his hand on my forehead.

"Are you sure? Are you having a fever? You're really red right now." I was about to answer when someone grabbed my hand, that was covering my neck, revealing the hickey he put on me.

"Come on chipmunk, we need to cover your hickey." My eyes bulged out from their sockets when chanyeol said that, rather too loudly.

"Yah!" I glared and took a peek at jimin's reaction. He was rooted on his spot and he's also turning red.

"Why did you do that?!" I slapped his arm

"I'm marking my territory." He said seriously.

"You did! Literally! I can't believe the kids were the ones to point it out." I ranted

"Chill, chipmunk."

"Chill?! They're kids! What would they think?" Ok, why did an image of Toddler 13 show up in my head?

"It's normal babe, that's how they were made." He snickered and I jumped on his back choking him.

"Yah, you really have a death wish, don't you?!" I said, clenching my jaw. He tried to pry my arms of his neck.

"Ok! Ok! I'll stop joking around." I let him go and he wheezed.

"Are you glaring at me?!" I glared and he diverted hid eyes on the ground

"No ma'am." He pouted. I huffed and fixed my clothes.

"I mean how do you think children were made? It's not like you just thrust immedia- waaaaaah!" He ran away when he saw me picking up a huge rock.

"Come back here!" I yelled, chasing after him. That stupid giant!

"Noomaaa! Don't kill hyupaa!" Doyoung, haruto and jeongwoo blocked my way.

"Yah, I'll count to three. One!" They a scattered away.

"Why is it so scary when moms does that? NooMa isn't an exception." Jeongwoo jaehyuk mumbled

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Come here!" I yelled, chasing him

"Neveeer!" He cried out, laughing. Before I knew it, bubbles of laughter escaped my mouth as the kids try to come in between us, not letting me kill their HyuPa.