Chapter 10

"Were you trying to kill me?!" I shrieked. He caught my hand that was busy on pulling on his hair and laughed.

"My phone's wet!" I checked and good thing it's still working

"Is it my fault it's wet?" He rolled his eyes

"Uhm, yeah!"

"Uhm, no." He glared

"Uhm... what are you guys doing?" We both froze and turn to seungyoon oppa. Oh shit.

"I thought you are practicing?" He raised a brow

"We are! We are just trying out that thing that our vocal trainers said. To sing in the water." Chanyeol explained and I sighed.

"Why are you hugging him?" In panic, I accidentally kicked away from chanyeol but immediately drowned in the water. I struggled to keep afloat.

"Cause this happens." Chanyeol said, pulling me up to him. I clung to him and he removed my hair on my face.

"Yah!"

"You were the one who let go!" I pouted.

"She jumped in first earlier and almost drowned so I jumped in." He lightly pinched my hips making me wiggle my body a bit cause it tickled.

"I thought it would be the same like a pool with chlorine but it doesn't let me float up." I pouted making seungyoon oppa chuckle.

"I'm just gonna remind you-" I cut him off, knowing what he'll say

"We're not dating!" I yelled, making chanyeol cover his ears

"Okayyy... I'm just gonna remind you that dinner will be served in an hour..." Oh.

"But if you're dating, just make sure you don't get caught." I slapped Chanyeol's chest, since I'm no longer clinging on his back, but front.

"Stop laughing!" I hid my face on my hands, I could feel my face heating up.

"It's not funny!" I glared.

"For you maybe. But I find it amusing." He chuckled. I was tempted to drown him

"Canooon Ballll!" Jaehyuk yelled as he ran on the dock and jumped to the lake soon, the rest of the boys joined in.

"Don't forget dinner will be served in an hour!" I called out to them, finally in dry land.

"Arraso noona!" Yedam waved. He, asahi and yoshinori is riding the boat we were on earlier.

"Be thankful my phone is waterproof." I shook my phone dry as I walk.

"Yah hurry u--p" I blinked

"What? First time seeing a guy's upper body?" Why did he have to talk?

"You know, it was turning fine but then you just had to talk." I rolled my eyes. Again. He had taken off his shirt and taking out water from it.

"Oh look!" He pointed down and I was looking at where he's pointing.

"What? What is it?" What am I supposed to be looking at?

"Oh nothing, I thought your eyes rolled off to the ground when you keep on rolling it." He snickered. I scoffed and punched him but he dodged it.

A knock came on my door as I finished changing. I opened the door while my towel is still wrapped above my head.

"What am I gonna do with your wet clothes?" Chanyeol had his arms out with his wet clothes.

"Wash them." He answered.

"What?!" I looked at it in horror

"Wash them, did the water get in your ear or something? He stepped in and left his clothes in my hands

"Hurry up and put them away for now, we're being called for dinner." He casually sat on my bed and crossed his legs and leaned back, using his hands for support

"You're kidding, right?" I clenched my teeth, still having his clothes in both of my hands and my body away from it, avoiding to get wet again.

"Slave. Noun. Someone who is legally owned by another person and is forced to work for that person without pay." I dropped his clothes to the ground

"What if I don't want to?" I wiped my hands on my towel and crossed my arms

"First of all, I didn't force you, you offered it yourself. Secondly, you should be thankful I didn't include my underwear. And lastly, you could've chosen a different bet but you said you'll be my slave for a month, and you're already a day delayed." He sat up straight, taking his phone from his pocket. He's wearing khaki shorts and a white muscle-tee top. His hair brushed up, still wet, but a few escaped, hanging loosely on his forehead.

"It's fine if you don't wanna do it. I understand if you're not a girl with your words." He shrugged and played a recording. A recording where I made a bet.

"Fine! Delete that!" He raised a brow

"Delete the only evidence we have? No thank you. I'll only delete this once a month is up. But maybe I can delete this?" He played a recording about me and my fanfic obsession.

"Oh you better delete that!" I marched right to him but he held his phone away from my reach. It's easier for me though since he's sitting and I'm standing.

"Why should I?" I tiptoed to reach his hand as he is leaning backwards.

"Cause I said so!" I jumped a bit and caught his hand with the phone.

"Got it! Let go!" I struggled to unclasp his hands from his phone when we heard someone clearing his throat. We both looked at my open door

"Dinner's ready.. Rosé, I just told you not to get caught. At least close the door, we have minors here. Good thing we don't have managers or cctvs here, but you should be responsible for your actions. Chanyeol hyung, use protection ok?"

"Ok." He mindlessly answered and seungyoon oppa blushed and closed the door. No one spoke.

"Ok? Ok?! You idiot!" I slapped him senseless.

"Ouch, ya! It was a reflex answer." He shielded himself with his arms

"Yah, slowly! It hurts." He groaned, my towel has already been long gone, it fell on my back.

"It hurts? What if I do it harder?!" I balled my hand to a fist, clutching his shirt, wanting to punch him when another knock came.

"I forgot to tell you, dinner will be by the bonfire... or would you like me to tell them you're already having dinner?" Seungyoon oppa popped his head on my door.

"No! We'll be there." I panted. He looked at me, then to chanyeol.

"Don't be so loud, these cabins aren't soundproof you know? And rosé-ssi, be gentle. The guys thing are sensitive too you know." He smiled awkwardly then walked out. I looked at our position. I was straddling him, my hands balled to a fist on his shirt while his hands are on my hips, trying to get me off. Seungyoon oppa got the wrong idea! Again!