Chapter 24

Disclaimer! This chapter may contain contents that need parental guidance. Read at your own risk.

⚠⚠⚠

"That wasn't so hard now, wasn't it?" I pouted

"I thought you'd be angry." She snorted and flipped her hair

"I was the one who made you realize your feelings, didn't I?" Oh right. With her question about the fanfic or real life...

"But..." Chanyeol and I straightened.

"Camp's almost done. We'll be back to our normal schedules and we'll be having our comeback... you know what that means?" Chanyeol and I looked at each other worriedly

"You have less time together and when you do, you have to be extra careful." I sighed.

"I know. We know."

"So enjoy your time here right now. Don't worry about others knowing, they probably already do. You signed something before going here didn't you?" My brows furrowed but I do remember signing a paper. I hesitantly nodded

"You didn't read it, didn't you?" I bit my lips and guiltily looked down. She looked over to chanyeol and raised her brow and he just chuckled and scratched the back of his hair.

"And that, people, is why you have to read whatever you sign up for and have an original copy to be sure." She chuckled and stood up

"What you see, what you hear, when you leave, leave it here." Everyone here signed the agreement. Hence, why a lot of flings going on.

"Sooo, have you already chosen?" I asked jisoo unnie who just shrugged and left us alone.

"We'll see about that." I chewed on my lips

"What are you thinking about?" Chanyeol nudged me

"I'm torn between yoonsoo or jinji..." he scoffed

"Suho hyung is the best! He really likes her to the point he'd give his wallet to her." I thought about it and shrugged.

"As long as jisoo unnie's happy, I'm ok whoever it is... as long as it's either jinyoung or suga." Chanyeol laughed

"Can't help it. I'm already in too deep on the ship. Let it sail while it lasts before either one sinks to the put bottom." I gasped when he suddenly pulled my waist to him

"What about you? Are happy?" He whispered our foreheads and noses touching

"Never felt happier." I smiled and when he dipped his head, I quickly moved away and looked around.

"I'm just making sure no one pops up agai-omo!" I gasped and my hand went to his chest when he suddenly pinned me on the wall.

"Now that I learned about the agreement. I don't care who pops up. Let them watch all they want. I'm gonna kiss you senseless right now." Good Lord...

He slowly descended his face on mine and I closed my eyes. His lips found mine and together, it danced. His hand rests on my waist while mine wrapped around his neck.

Slow and tender was how it started but when his tongue asked for entrance and me granting it, it set fire through our deprived bodies.

I moaned and my hand clutched to his long hair when his hand went down from my hips and cupped my butt, before sliding down to my legs, hoisting me up. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling his growing bulge caress my clothed fold.

"Hhmmmmm~" I sighed in between our kisses. I can feel something building up on my lower abdomen. I feel aroused.

"Uuuuh~" I moaned as his kisses trailed to my jaw, down to my neck. I bit my lips and my nails dig his back when he licked and sucked on my earlobe while his hand right hand groped my breast beneath my shirt while his left arm firmly holds my waist.

A sexy growl escaped his lips when his hand unhooked my bra. I bit my lips when I see him staring at me as I felt his hand palm my naked breast.

"Yeol~" he cussed and crashed his lips on mine. Our tongues battled for dominance once more. Gone was the sweet kiss as it turned hungry.

He stared at me while his kisses went down. My breath hitched when he traced his tongue on my cleavage. I would've collapsed if he hadn't been holding on to me.

"Oh god..." I can't help but close my eyes when his mouth claimed one of my mountain peaks. He grunted as he pressed himself against me, his tongue flicking my nipples, sending me to frenzy. My own voice sounded alien to my ears, I made sounds I never thought I could make when he grinded against me, letting me feel his hard erect as he gave equal attention to my other side of the breast

"Faster!" I yelled, feeling something about to burst at the pit of my stomach. His mouth was replaced by his hands and his lips went back to mine.

He humped faster and harder. I didn't mind my back hitting the cold wall and pressed myself against him tighter. I bit unto his shoulders as I muffled my screams, feeling my body convulse and something wet burst out down south. So this is orgasm. I panted and held on tightly to him as he pounded against me, his shaft getting harder and harder.

"Roseanne" he moaned my name as he reached his climax and it's music to my ears. We stilled for a moment, my arms and legs still wrapped around him, while he was slumped against me, leaning in to the wall for support. Our ragged breaths are the only thing you can hear. He kissed my shoulders and put me down but my knees were still weak. He caught me and I chuckled

"Wow." Was all I could utter and he laughed. He straightened me up and fixed my hair.

"That was lovely, thank you." My cheeks heated up and I buried my face at the crook of his neck. His body vibrated when laughed, hugging me and swaying me a bit.

"Chipmunk, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." I smacked his shoulders

"Don't point it out! It's making me more embarrassed." He laughed again and kissed my forehead, wiping away the sweat forming on my face.

"I'm happy, you're happy." He smiled down at me. Kissing my nose and hugging me tight. I smiled. I can't help grinning from ear to ear.