Chapter 21

I leaned back on the warmth and sighed as it wrapped its arms around me. Arms? I cupped the hand around my waist and I opened my eyes.

"You're awake." A husky voice filled my ears, his breath fanning my neck. My eyes wided and turned to him. His face inches away from mine.

"Good morning." I wasn't able to speak when pecked my lips. I blinked and he chuckled.

"Are you still half asleep?" I gasped and sat up. I quickly scrambled up and got in the shower to brush my teeth.

"You didn't have to brush your teeth." I glared at him through my mirror. He's leaning sideways on the doorway with his arms crossed.

"You cannot kiss me if you have morning breath." I said after spitting. I gurgled to rinse my mouth and washed it.

"Oh really?" He walked towards me and held my hips, turning me towards him

"I beg to disagree." He pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. Catching me off guard. I moaned when his tongue snaked around mine. My knees bucked so he carried me on top of the sink.

"Oops, did I still have a morning breath?" He whispered as we parted. I shook my head no.

"But in all seriousness, no kissing after just waking up." I scrunched up my nose and he laughed

"Now, Where's the love in that? I glared

"It's called hygiene." He chuckled, hugging me. My legs still wrapped around his waist

"Love, trust me when I say you won't mind it once we're married." He kissed my neck.

"Married?" I squeaked.

"Hhmm." I gasped as he started to nibble on my earlobe.

I was losing my senses when I hear jisoo unnie's footsteps. Yes, I know the sound of it. I quickly pushed chanyeol to the side, sending him flying to the bath tub.

"Oww!" He groaned.

"Sorry." I whispered and quickly straightened up when the door opened

"Chaeng! Wake u-" you see, once you open the door, you can immediately see the bathroom door and since it was open, she can see me... on the sink.

"What... are you doing up in the sink?" She blinked.

"Ahaha, I was just testing my weight." She raised a brow and I glanced at chanyeol who did the same. I bit my tongue.

"Let me help you down." She closed my door and made a move to come near me.

"No!" I raised my left leg. Why does this scene seem familiar?

"I can go down by myself. I got here by myself, I can do the same, going down." I carefully crossed my legs.

"I'll wait here then." She probably went to my bed. I quickly closed the door using my legs.

"You could've warned me." Yeol groaned as he stood up and I hopped off the sink.

"Oh gosh, are you ok?" I quickly attended to him, checking his body for bruises.

"We have to do something with your amazon reflex." He laughed and I pouted.

"I'm sorry." I caressed his face lovingly.

"You don't need to." He was about to kiss me when the door to my bathroom suddenly burst open making me quickly close the shower curtain.

"Aigoo! Thank God it's open. Rosé-ssi?" Yeol and I covered our mouths.

"D-dara unnie?" Yeol and I looked at each other in alarm

"I'm sorry to budge in like this but I really need to pee." I took a peek and she's dancing the pee dance.

"Go ahead." She immediately removed her shorts and I instantly closed the curtains.

"Are you taking a shower?" I bit my lips and looked up

"Neh." I pointed at the square window. His eyes widened at me and shook his head. I nodded.

"I can't possibly fit there." He shook his head and stomped his feet, whining.

"Hm?" I smacked his chest and told him to turn around. When he did, I took off my shirt and wet my hair and face a bit then wrapped it around my hair.

"I told you to turn around!" I glared

"Are you seducing me right now?" My breath hitched when pulled me to him. I smacked his head and quickly got out of the tub.

"I was just done. Hehe." I pointed to my hair and dara unnie smiled, flashing the toilet.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Your cabin was the nearest that I can run to." I told her it was no problem and we both got out.

"You were in the shower?" Jisoo unnie raised a brow

"Yeah. Didn't I tell you?" Dara unnie excused herself and got out of my room.

"Are you hiding something from me park chaeyoung?" She sat up and squinted at me

"What? No. Psh." I took a clean shirt and put it on.

"Let me use the bathroom then." She stood up and went to to the bathroom.

"What? Why?" I sprinted to the door and closed it back.

"What are you gonna do in the bathroom?" I yelled on purpose so yeol can escape. I hope he gets the message.

"Why are you yelling?" Jisoo unnie yelled back.

"What? I'm not!" Still yelling.

"Yes, you are!" I shook my head like taking out water from my ears

"Must be the water." She stared at me and with one move she removed my hands and got in. My eyes widened and quickly got in with her.

I bit my lips and my heart stopped when she opened the shower curtains. Yeol wasn't there. I looked up the window and saw it wide open. I sighed in relief.

--

"Arrghh.. oww!" I rubbed my arms as I rolled to the ground. I stopped writhing when I saw a pair of shoes. Correction, pairs of shoes.

"Hyung, did you just crawl out from rosé noona's room?" Yedam hanged his mouth open.

"From her bathroom too..." hyunsuk squinted his eyes on me

"What did you do?" Jihoon raised a brow

"Why were you there?" Junkyu asked

"Why did you go through the window?" Mashiho asked in japanese. They are starting to surround me.

"Can I have your shoes?" They all turned to jeongwoo

"What? It's cool." He shrugged.