Hidden

*Disclaimer I do not own The Maze Runner or The Scorch Trials, this book is also not exactly like the movie or the book, all rights go to the amazing writer James Dashner. I only own Madison.*

Being the first girl to ever walk into the Glade was a bit frightening.

That's why her mind was already made up.

The second she stepped foot in the Glade, she ran. Her feet went so fast that nobody could see she was even there.

Her plan was simple, she didn't want anyone to ever see her, and that's what her plan was all along.

Lots of people soon came in, people she had no idea who they were, but they all seemed to know eachother.

Obviously that made her feel worse, she would've been some strange girl just standing there awkwardly not knowing what to do first.

That's why the forest was her best option. It had become her own little home.

Weeks went by, and then months soon went by, they seemed to go by slow.

For the others it seemed to go by faster because they actually hade eachother to be around, unlike her.

She had came to a conclusion of a few guys names, there was Gally, Alby, Zart, Chuck, Minho, Newt and the greanie Thomas.

They all seemed pretty straight forward unless you did something. Something so bad that they all became some other person.

That's when shit got real.

The number one rule in the Glade is not to go beyond the walls of the maze, and the first thing Thomas wanted to do was go inside the Maze.

Gally especially didn't like Thomas. He thought of him as a child who had to be babysat every second or he'd do something stupid, like wandering inside the maze.

Gally shoved Thomas to the ground causing a whole heep of trouble, this is how their unhappy relationship began.

As months went by she had built a little tree fort, her design for the fort was simple, blend it into the tree the best she could.

The only problem was, she didn't have water or food or anything material wise.

She always had to sneak around to get things she needed to survive.

Even though it was a pain for her, she managed to get everything she needed.

Most of the time she just ran and grabbed something and would sprint back to her treefort in the woods.

There was this one day, it was getting a bit dark at this time at night, that's when these things called the Grievers come around.

They're the most creepest and evil things ever, they purposely come around to find you and to kill you.

She had found some rope earlier that day and tied a loop in it and put it under some leaves and over a tree branch near her fort.

It took a few times ti'll she had tied it to a branch on the tree, that way if someone was running from a Griever, she could potentionally save their life.

It had been a long day for her, it was getting later and she knew she had to be awake before everyone else.

She slowly began to fall asleep in the fort, that's when things get a bit insane.

During times at night, people dissapear, and honestly, she didn't want that to happen, so she prayed before and hoped to see everyone was still okay the next day.