Double Date Plan

Thomas's POV

"I like you." He heard Minho mumble.

He looked over at the boy, sitting there closing his eyes tight, expecting rejection and embarressment.

Thomas sat there, processing what he just heard.

'Told ya he liked you' He heard a voice say, which drew his eyes over to Maddie.

Maddie only returned a small smirk and nodded towards Minho.

Thomas took a deep breath and tilted Minhos chin up.

"Hey don't be afraid." He smiled softly which made Minho start to smile.

"But how can I no-," Minho got cut off by Thomas pressing his lips against Minhos.

Minho was a bit shocked by what was happening, but soon his eyes fluttered shut as did Thomas's.

They kissed sweetly for a few minutes then Thomas pulled away, only for air though. He would of kept kissing him.

"Wow." Minho breathed out, looking at Thomas who was blushing madly but grinning at the same time.

"Wow indeed." Thomas chuckled, pulling Minho closer.

They both sat there for a while, just enjoying eachothers company and laughing at jokes.

Maddie snuggled into Newt, who smiled down at her, kissing her forehead.

"I have another idea." Maddie spoke up.

Newt looked at her suspiciously and shook his head laughing.

"If it's another bloody setup-," Newt began, but Maddie started to laugh.

"No you silly!" She squeaked, laughing still.

"We should plan a double date! You and me, and Thomas and Minho!" Maddie smiled, pouting to make Newt say yes.

"Aw bloody hell no more pouting!" He whined, poking her stomach which made her squeal and laugh.

"Come on, it will be fun!" Maddie smiled, grabbing Newt's hand.

Newt groaned but let a small smirk creep on his lips.

"Fine fine fine." He finally gave in and pulled her close, tickling her which caused her to laugh uncontrolably.

Thomas and Minho both glanced over seeing her and Newt laughing together.

"Wanna see what's up? Usually when they're in a good mood it only leads to plans." Minho grinned and Thomas chuckled.

"Sure, let's see what she's up to this time." Thomas smiled and so did Minho.

They both stood up and walked over to a laughing Maddie and Newt.

"What's got you both in the giggles?" Minho groaned and gave a small grin.

"N-Nothing!" Maddie spoke between her hicups of giggles.

Newt only smirked up at Minho and Thomas, which made them raise an eyebrow.

"I see you two, have something to share, yeah?" Newt grinned and that made Maddie smirk and look up at them.

'You're welcome.' Maddie thought and Thomas looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

Then it hit, the meeting, the picnic, the campfire.

"You set us up!" Thomas shouted which only gave Maddie and Newt more satisfaction.

"Shuck heads." Minho muttered, but gave a slight grin.

"You owe me you stubborn shank." Newt chuckled.

"If it wasn't for us you'd be dreaming about eachother forever." Maddie teased which caused both of their faces to turn red.

"So I have an idea." Maddie spoke up again, leading Newt to set her more comfrontable on his lap.

Minho only groaned and Thomas chuckled.

"Lets all go on a double date, Newt and Me, Thomas and Minho." Maddie smiled brightly.

Minho only groaned again and got a light smack from Thomas.

Minho looked at him and you could see his expression soften.

"Fine fine, I guess we can." Minho sighed and Thomas had a satisfied look.

"Say tomorrow at 6pm?" Maddie squealed and Newt chuckled, making Minho once again groan.

"Sure that works." Thomas nodded and Minho kicked a rock.

"So you two like bein' a couple?" Maddie smirked which made Thomas's face turn red.

"I mean, that kiss was pretty hot between you two right?" Maddie was doing her best not to laugh and Newt rested his head on her shoulder smirking.

"Shut up!" Minho and Thomas both groaned and covered their faces.

Maddie and Newt both laughed and soon did the other two boys.

That's right, Maddie got a couple together.