Group B

Group B's POV

All the girls sat in the room, curious to who the boys were in the hallway.

They acted as if they didn't see them, not wanting to draw the others attention, but they could out of the corners of their eyes.

Once they saw they had left, they all started talking.

"Who were they?" A girl spoke up, her voice filled with panick.

"I thought we were the only ones here!" Another groaned, covering her face.

"I think they're group A." A boy spoke up, his voice somewhat quiet but you could still here it.

"How do you know?" Another girl questioned, looking at the boy who sat with them.

"It just makes sense, doesn't it?" The boy questioned back, his eyebrow raised at her statement.

The girl sat there a moment, processing all this information through her head.

"I guess it does." She spoke up, nodding, but still trying to figure it out.

"Think about it, all you are girls, obviously, and then there's me, the one boy." He spoke, thinking it through also as he spoke.

"Then all of a sudden we see another group, except it's all guys and one girl." He nodded, he was positive it made sense now.

"They did a gender swap, Group A is all boys with one girl, and Group B is all girls and one boy." He added, all the girls looked at him, it all made sense to them now too.

"Wait, hold up." One girl raised her hand, eyeing everyone.

"Isn't there a boy named Thomas in Group A?" She questioned, and a few nodded in response.

"That's why we were sent here! Don't you get it?" She looked at them, it was as if a light bulb went over their heads.

"We have to kill Thomas, that's why were here." Everyone nodded and the boy just sat there, uncomfrontable.

"Or we wait." He spoke up and the girls looked at him questioningly.

"Don't you think we would've done it already? There's something that isn't right.. Just yet.." He replied coldly, he brought his hands together and sat there, thinking.

The girls sat there dumbfounded, unsure of what he was saying.

"Are you saying this is a set up?" A girl spoke up, messing around with her hair and looked at the boy.

"I think so." The boy shrugged, unsure if he was right himself.

"I think if we were meant to kill Thomas, we would've already, I think there's more to this puzzle than we know of." He spoke again and the girls nodded in agreement.

"You have a good point Aris." A girl spoke up, looking at him.

He smiled slightly and shrugged as if it was nothing.

"So wait, are we supposed to just sit here and wait all day?" An annoyed sounded girl spoke.

"Yes you dweeb." Another scoffed and smacked her head.

The girl just huffed and sat there, crossing her arms while rolling her eyes.

"Group A won't know what hit them." One spoke up, a look of anger in her expression and a bit of an evil glint in her eyes.

"Yeah yeah." Aris grumbled and looked at the ground.

"What about the girl in there though, she might be connected with Thomas." Another girl spoke up, looking at everyone again.

"We need to get her and talk to her then." Said another girl, nodding.

"It's not that easy Beth." A girl huffed and she just rolled her eyes.

"Wait wait wait." Another girl shot up, she had an idea.

"Aris, would you be willing to switch spots with her and then once we have information you can come back." The girl questioned, looking at him pleadingly.

"Ugh alright, only because you asked Rachel." He groaned and sat there, a small smile on his face.

"We'll set up a plan and do it when they're asleep." Beth smiled and nodded, her idea was now in action.

This was the plan.