Insane

Thomas's POV

He opened his eyes, but this wasn't the same Thomas.

His eyes were dark and cold, felt no warmth, nothing.

He sat up slowly, looking around ti'll his eyes met Maddies.

She looked at him carefully and he looked at her.

"You aren't Thomas." She spoke fearfully.

Only a small grin apeared on his lips, sending chills down her spine.

"You need to get away from him Maddie." Minho spoke cautiously.

She slowly backed away, looking at him carefully as he watched her.

His skin was pale and he had bags under his eyes, making him look creepier.

He slowly stood up, rubbing his arms and looking around.

All of this creeped them out, who the hell possessed his body?

Why did it affected him differently?

****

"Hello?" Thomas called out, but
nobody responded.

He was in a white room, with bright lights, all alone.

Why couldn't anyone hear him?

Was this another test?

Was he dead?

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" He yelled, anger and fear washing through.
He was yelling, screaming, swearing, but nothing happened.

Thomas was alone, with nobody around except himself.

****

The dark cold Thomas still sat there, wincing every few seconds.

Why?

They had no idea.

Maddie just looked at him, pure disgust and fear in her expression.

Minho just cried, he lost his boyfriend now to WICKED.

Newt just held Maddie close and comforted Minho.

Maddie watched at Thomas studied her, he looked at her in a strange way, it was kind of creepy actually.

"You think you can stop me?" Thomas growled, his voice low, making chills go down your spine.

"Stop you from what?" Maddie questioned, making Thomas look amused.

"If you think the old dorky me will come back, you're wrong." He growled, but had that sly grin on his face.

"He can come back, he will." Maddie spoke, her voice just as cold.

It took the dark Thomas off guard and he only grinned in response.

They stood in silence for a few moments when a voice over the intercom came on.

"Please go to your rooms for further notice." It was Ratman speaking.

They all looked at eachother, then started to walk out.

Minho went out first, followed by Newt, Maddie was stuck behind the girls from Group B and had to wait ti'll they all left for her to leave too.

"You know, he's begging me not to hurt you." The dark cold Thomas spoke, making Maddie cringe at his voice.

She turned around slowly, looking at him who was now a bit closer to her.

She looked up at him, his grin still on his face.

"Try me." She growled and turned back around to leave.

The dark Thomas stood there, shocked by her confidence and spirit.

He admired her toughness and acknowledged the good Thomas inside him when he mentioned her toughness.

She was just about halfway out the door when a hand was strongly placed over her mouth and an arm around her body.

At first her body was frozen with shock, she didn't expect him to actually harm her.

Sure, Thomas's body was posessed by WICKED, but she didn't actually think he'd hurt her.

"I might have to take you up on that offer." He lowly whispered into her ear, making her heart beat twice as fast and her eyes go a bit wide.

Maddie started to squirm, trying to scream, but she couldn't escape his grasp and her voice was muffled by his cold hand.

She felt and heard him laugh behind her, he forcefully pulled her back and shut the door quickly, locking it behind.

This wasn't what Maddie planned, this wasn't actually happening.

In this moment, Maddie was in trouble, and she didn't know what to do.

She was fighting a pretty much unnatural force in someone elses body.

The dark Thomas found some rope and threw her into a chair, tying her arms down and taping her mouth shut.

She struggled, trying to release the ropes, but it didn't help, insted she just got rope burn.

She tried to scream for help, but with the tape nothing was audioable.

She looked at the dark Thomas, her expression full of pain, fear and anger.

He grinned at her and stood in front of her.

That was the last imagine she saw until everything went black.