Welcome Campers!

"Hello and welcome to a new season of Total Drama!" Chris said as he did his signature 'welcome pose'.

"For this season, we decided to bring back our old campers, " And just then, a classic luxury boat got to the dock and the campers one by one getting off the boat with Chris introducing them and replaying the highlights of their seasons.

So there was Noah, Cody, Sierra, Jo, Brick, Izzy, Owen, Heather, Alejandro, Sky, DJ, Dawn, Courtney, Scott, Duncan, Beth, and Zoey. A total of 18 players.  Some players quit because of the life-threatening challenges Chris set up for them.

"Okay, last season, there were 20 campers. But this year, there is only 18. So what do we do?" Chris asked the campers, expecting a reply. "Give up the show?" Noah said with his famous sarcastic tone. Some people chuckled, while others tried to hold their laugh. Chris didn't like it, and said, "no!" And then he cleared his throat. "We added new campers!" Chris said as he motioned the boat's entrance to reveal a female and a male.

The female wore a black long-sleeved shirt, a purple jacket, grey ripped jeans and white and black tennis shoes. She had brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin.

The male wore a white shirt, a navy blue jacket, blue jeans, and black and white tennis shoes. He had brown hair, hazel eyes, and tan skin.

"Everyone, meet our power twins. Brisk and Bronze, " Chris introduced.

The first team was:
Noah
Cody
Izzy
Owen
Zoey
Courtney
Brisk
Duncan
Scott
And their team named was Team Eagle.

The second team was:
Sierra
Jo
Bronze
Sky
Dawn
Heather
DJ
Beth
Alejandro
And their team name is Team Cheetah.

"From the past season, I would normally give out a challenge on the first day. But this season, I'm in a good mood, so you can have a day off until Wednesday, " Chris said as some cheered.
...
...
...

You have finished the prologue. Thank you for reading. Don't worry. The next chapter will be a bit more longer.