Chapter 27

It was another day. Brisk training the boys and the agreement of Heather watching. Unexpectedly, Noah also brought Cody. Brisk highly disagreed, because she didn't choose him for a REASON. After a lot of persuasions, Brisk agreed to let Cody stay and watch. He IS also her student after all. 

While Brisk kept Duncan busy, She trained Noah to summon a weapon made out of his own element. Maybe you're wondering what Brisk's weapon is, well if she runs fast enough, she can grab sighs from the energy she left from running too fast. 

"Now Noah, your elemental is Lightning or Electrostatic Energy. You could summon your weapon from the electrostatic discharge of the clouds or anything that energy that seems to have an electric charge, phone for example..." As Brisk was explaining on how to summon a weapon, Noah would have occasional glances at Cody. 

When Brisk asked him to do it, he almost said "huh" but restrained himself. Noah stepped back and recalled what Brisk has said if he had been paying attention. Noah closed his eyes and then raised his hand. He put his legs to a ready stance Brisk taught him. He focused as he can until he saw a bolt of purple lightning cross his dark vision. 

He caught it with his physical form, but the weapon isn't complete yet. Energy from below was coming up in his body as it was transferred to the lightning. The energy slowly curved. More energy was coming from the ground, going towards the unfinished weapon. 

Are you wondering where this energy is coming from? Well... ;)

Chris was looking at the cameras, more of the training of Brisk's and Bronze's students with his new hot made morning coffee. Then the monitors suddenly turned off. "Aw! C'mon!" 

Back to the training. Noah was almost finished making his weapon. It looks like a bow. The string is being formed slowly, taking the last of the island's energy. Noah glanced at Cody and he saw him smiling, excitedly waiting for the finishing touch. He can't help it. He smiled at him and did a little wave to him.

But then, his bowstring went flying away. Bouncing from trees and ground. The spectators and Noah had to cover their heads. Duncan, learning how to lift up a patch of rock from the ground, was disturbed due to a ball of energy bouncing off of the rock that he was trying to carry. The rock suddenly dropped, making a little earthquake. "Hey!" he shouted, not like to be disturbed. 

After the ball of energy bounced on a few more areas, Brisk caught it with one bare hand. For a normal person, they would have a third-degree burn touching that kind of energy, but Brisk wasn't bothered. Her mother also has the same kind of ability. So she's used to it. 

She dropped the ball to the ground, stepping on it, forcing it to go back to where it came from. She looked at Noah and furrowed her brows. "What did I tell you about being distracted?!" Brisk yelled. Cody stood in front of Noah and said, "it wasn't his fault! I distracted him!"

Brisk sighed and rubbed her temples, "I'll let this slide, for now, Noah. But don't expect me to let you off the hook again."

Cody looked at Noah and smiled. Noah smiled back. It was a cute moment to see these two so cutely together. "Now give me 50 push-ups and run around the field 20 times," Brisk ordered. Noah sighed. He told Cody to sit there and then removed his sweaters. What's left was his white long-sleeved shirt. He normally does this to avoid it being too hot for his body inside. 

Then, Izzy came running in their session. "Brisk! I need to show you something!" Izzy exclaimed while running up to her. Izzy gave Brisk the photo of Emma spying on Cody and Noah. "Oh no," she muttered. She looked at the two of them and then dragged Izzy aside.

"What did she say?" Brisk asked. She wouldn't be too concerned about Emma, but Emma's side of being a possessive yandere gave chills down Brisk's spine just by thinking about it. "Nothing," Izzy replied, "although, I'm guessing she would probably LOVE to kill Cody right now, cuz you know, Noah and Cody are together now."