Chapter 24

Heather went to her favorite secret place that night. She went far in the Northwest to a clearing in the forest.  She already made it seem like a garden party. A secret garden party, just for herself.

Ferry lights were hanged up on trees while fireflies also fluttered around. A picnic blanket was set down in the middle with a picnic basket.

She doesn't need to worry if someone found this place. Nothing was written with her name on it. She sat down on the blanket, taking off her bothersome heels, and opened the basket. There inside was a notebook and tons of pens. 

Most people like to identify her as a Queen Bee who's always on her phone, and was always concerned about her physical appearance. But, there's more than to Heather than that. That book was actually a story. It's a story that reflects Heather's hardships and fun in this island. 

Like Courtney, she also went to the therapist. She began writing, sorting out the words in her mind. Noah knows about the story but doesn't know about Heather's secret place. 

Then suddenly, there was a rustling in the bushes. She looked at the direction the sound was coming from. She waited until something came out, but nothing. She decided to check it out herself. 

She walked barefoot on the grass and looked into the bushes. Nothing was there, then she looked ahead. She saw a piece of hair hide behind a tree. She frowned. 

"I know, you're there, Alejandro," Heather said. Alejandro slowly stepped out of his hiding spot and smiled. Heather crossed her arms in annoyance. Alejandro saw that she was displeased and said with his accent, "I'm sorry Mi Amor, but I can't help but notice that you walked away from the camp."

Heather rolled her eyes, "who else is with you?" 

"No one, my dear."

"Good. Now, please, may you go back. And don't tell anyone you saw me."

Alejandro was a surprised when Heather said please, because she would never say that. But Alejandro followed Heather's wishes and left. 

Heather smiled. But she doesn't know if Alejandro will keep his word or not. Now he has dirt on her, again. Heather sat back on her place. She'll think about it later. Right now, she wanted to finish her chapter. 

A few hours later, Heather fell asleep on her spot, with the book in her hand. Alejandro went back to check on Heather, and saw how peaceful she looked liked. He looked at the book she was holding and he was curious. He was careful to not make a sound. He scanned the book and saw that it was a story. He didn't knew that Heather would be into this. 

He looked at the sky and saw that it was getting cloudy. Maybe it'll rain. He closed the book and put it in the basket. He kept everything, in case if it rained; the ferry light, the blanket, the basket.

After he finished, he carried Heather bridal style back to the cabin. 

He knocked on the door as he waited. He felt uneasy going in because he doesn't know what the girls are doing. Sky opened the door and saw Heather. "I'll take it from here," Sky said as Alejandro gave Heather to Sky. She closed the door and carried Heather to bed. 

Jo was also awake at that time, reading a book Sierra lent her. "Hey, isn't that Al's chick?" Jo asked. "They aren't really together. Alejandro just likes to flirt with her," Sky replied. 

Jo chuckled as she wrote something on a paper. She gave it to Sky and said, "stick this to her head." Sky read it and giggled. She put it on Heather's forehead, and the two laughed quietly, as they went to bed.

The paper read, "DELIVERED BY ALEJANDRO"

The next day went by as usual, Heather freaked out with the paper, the twins training there trainees, and some campers playing sports. 

-Time Skip-

It was Monday and today is their first challenge for the week. 

To wake them up, Chris let every animal in the island scream. Some campers fell out of bed, and some campers ran outside to see what's going on. 

"WHAT THE HECK, CHRIS?!!" Jo screamed. "Jo, it's too early for screaming..." Sky groaned as she sat down on the ground while the rest of the players stepped outside. 

"Good morning, campers! For today's challenge, we're going to have a truth or dare!"

Some campers groaned. They remember Chris's last truth or dare challenges. 

They followed Chris a clearing in the forest, where there are logs, and an electrical chair. Some people got scared, but some people were calm about it. 

"Don't worry, campers. This will be like a slumber party, only it will be more painful if you tell a lie," Chris smirked, "now, the left log is for team Eagle, and the right is for team Cheetah."

The campers followed Chris's instructions and sat on their perspective logs. Chef gave them two pieces of paper and a pen. "You're going to right one dare and one truth you would like to ask," Chris said, and the campers began writing. After they're done, Chef took the papers and separated them in different hats. 

Chris spun a bottle. And it pointed to Noah. Noah sighed and waited for Chris's instructions, "Noah, truth or dare?" 

"I would rather have a brain damage then have a suicide," Noah stood up and walked to the chair. Chris chuckled and grabbed a piece of paper in the hat. 

"Question from Izzy: Who is your worst ex in you whole history of relationships?" 

"Pfft. Isn't it obvious? Emma," Noah answered without hesitance. The chair didn't do anything, meaning he told the truth. Noah proudly smiled and stood up. 

"What?!" Emma screamed, "that chair is broken!" she stomped over to the chair and kicked it several times. "NOAH'S LYING!" Emma shouted as she kicked the chair once more. In return, the chair electrocuted her, for she is lying

Chris chuckled as the girl's hair was shot up and was sticking all around. "Since Emma seems to doubt the chair, why won't she have a try?" Chris dared. Emma doesn't want to seem weak in front of Noah so she accepted. She sat on the chair, waiting for Chris's question. 

Chris chuckled as he dug in the hat. He pulled out a paper and grinned with those evil eyes gleaming. 

"Question from Duncan: Do you accept that your ex got a new partner AND they're LGBT+? If not why?"

"No! He doesn't even have anyone new, AND he ISN'T GAY!"

The chair shocked Emma. "Guess we have a liar," Chris smirked as he looked at the poor girl. 

Emma was angry, "when did I not tell the truth?!" 

"I'm bi, Emma. You forgot that," Noah stated, with a plain face. 

"AND he's with Cody!" Chris exclaimed.  

"NO HE'S/I'M NOT!" Cody and Noah both screamed. They just consider each other as 'friends' even though Cody thought different. But he does not wish Noah to go through so much teasing because of this. 

Emma stood from the chair and was ready to attack Chris. But a chain of vines pulled Emma back. She looked at her team and saw Dawn. Her eyes are bright green bright green as she carried Emma with her vines back to her seat. 

Bronze put a hand on her shoulder and said, "you're getting stronger," shooting her a smile. Dawn blushed as she turned away. For the past few days, it's hard to look him in the eyes. 

"Welp," Chris said as he put the bottle down, "let's see who's next."

_______________________________

A/N: I updated but there will be a part two, cuz I'm past my limit now. Thank you for supporting me! If you want another update early, I'll need 50 votes for this chapter! I'm not asking much guys. I just feel unmotivated for these past few days.