Chapter 25

The bottle pointed at Courtney. Chris asked, "truth or dare?" 

Courtney gulped and stuttered, "D-dare."

Chris chuckled. She's going to die. Chris dug into the DARE hat and pulled out a paper. "Courtney! Here's your dare!"

"A dare from Duncan..."

Duncan gulped as he heard his dare. He doesn't want that to happen to Courtney, but, she can totally take it.

"Wrestle a shark!"

-PAUSE-

A/N: I'm sorry! I forgot to add that every time they fulfill a truth or dare, they get a point. Ad if the opposing team does not do a truth or dare, it's either their points get transferred or the other team gets a point. 

So, here are the scoreboards:

Eagles: 2

Cheetahs: 0

If everything is clear, we can continue with the story

-PLAY-

Courtney's eyes widen. Brisk smirked at Duncan, giving the weird feeling of it's your fault she's gonna die. 

They all went to the beach where Courtney was in her swimming attire. She was a bit nervous, but she knew she could do it. I bet you remember. 

She was on a cliff and was stretching, ready to jump. "Hurry up, Courtney!" Chris said, "we don't get all day!"

Courtney took a deep breath and jumped. 

Courtney landed in the water with a small splash. An underwater camera followed her, with Chef controlling it. 

Under the water, Courtney is being circled by a shark. Then it came swimming towards her. She swam up its head, dodging the shark's big mouth. She grabbed hold on its fin and rode it. The shark sped up, trying to remove Courtney off it. Courtney pulled the shark's fin upwards, controlling its movements. Courtney kept pulling it upwards until they reached the surface, or the jumped to the surface.

The crowd was amazed at how Courtney is controlling the shark.

In mid-air, Courtney let go of the shark and kicked it upwards. She cams back splashing in the water. She swam as fast as she could, away from the spit, the shark is supposed to fall. She didn't have enough time. The shark made a big splash, and was heading towards her. She closed her eyes and braced herself. 

The crowd in the surface are waiting what to happen next, while Chris was chuckling at how Courtney is suffering right now. 

The shark opened its mouth, ready to eat Courtney, then a serge of adrenaline went through Courtney's body and then upper-cut the shark as it flies in the air, with its nose bleeding. 

Courtney returned to the surface with a cheering crowd. Chris was waiting with his arms crossed and a frowned face. Zoey handed her a towel and smiled, "great job."

"Alright campers!" Chris shouted, "let's get back to the forest! Courtney, we won't wait for you." Chris walked away with the others trailing behind him. 

"Hey Princess," Duncan greeted as he handed her clothes, "don't worry. Zoey got them from your bag." Courtney smiled and said, "thanks." 

"What did I just hear?" Duncan asked with a smirk. Courtney smiled, "I said thanks. To you and Zoey."

"What for? We didn't do anything big."

"Showing gratitude to something doesn't need that something to be big," Courtney smiled as she walked away to change. Duncan almost couldn't believe his ears. Courtney really did change.