Twenty Six

Sehun follows Sette as she walks to Jaehee in the backstage in bliss. She stops when she sees Jaehee hand in hand with LuHan though Luhan was into a conversation with Taeyeon, ready to go on stage as a special guest.

Sehun stands stoned as he sees his dearest sister

 Sette puts her arms around her and gives her a tight hug. Sehun is surprised to see that she was not letting go of Luhan's hand. She smiles to her sister and he sees nothing but pure happiness in her face. Sehun's mind becomes busy with thousand thoughts and he realizes his eyes are, again wet with tears.

As Sette lets go he takes one step to the pair and shows his hand to Jaehee.

"Sehun" He says as he then presses his lips to a thin line still in the attempt of calming himself.

Jaehee turns to him and taken aback with how he made him feel.

"Sehun ?" She repeats. Sehun screams inside holding all the pain of not being able to give her the tightest hug as she spells his name.

"Nice... necklace" He comments seeing the chain with the moon shaped pendant on her chest.

"It looks lovely on you" He adds as he sees Jaehee squeezing LuHan's hand a bit.

For the first time in the two years of her life she has lived, she wonders as to who she actually is and she feels the strong presence of her past.

"Do you ......... know ....me ?" She asks as the pit of her stomach bursts in unease. Sehun fails his attempt to keep the tears in and feels the warmth of a tear climbing down his cheek.

"Do you........ know me , Noona ?"

"Noona ? Am I ..." She is disturbed by Luhan as he calls out for Sehun.

"Sehun" He calls out. Sehun's mind is ruled by anger again as LuHan calls his name out. Moving his glance from his precious sister to the person he hates the most he asks "Why ?"

"Your girl ?" LuHan rolls his eyes to Sette. Sehun's angry eyes does not leave Luhan's eyes when Sette looks up at Sehun wondering what his answer might be.

To her surprise he answers with a "Yeah" still having the straight face.

"Let's go" He calls out to Sette and takes her hand before walking away.

"Oppa, Sehun Oppa" He hears her voice as he feels all the tears he was holding up were streaming down his face and onto his neck. He stops on his tracks and brings his hand to his chest and closes his eyes.

"Sehunah" Sette turns to look at a vulnerable Sehun. "Oppa" Tears were beginning to burn his eyes and blur his vision. He was sobbing like a child. Sette puts her hand over his shoulders and pulls him to her shoulders. He sobs and sobs, on her shoulder as she pats him on his back.

"She is my sister, Sette ah. Jaehee is..... my sister"