Thirty Six

"I am a crown princess ?" 

Jaehee asks herself walking through the hallway when Sette was so busy texting to Myungsoo.

She stops in her tracks when she sees the person standing in front of her.

"Suho Oppa" She hears Sette calling out for him.

Jaehee meets the warm eyes of Suho going thin with his smile.

"Your highness" She hears his voice to ring a bell in her head. The word was very much familiar, she felt like she just met a long lost friend.

"Have you been safe all this time ?" He asks after he bows showing his respect.

Jaehee offers him a slow smile before she notices the two people at his back.

"Chen and Yixing , right ?" She asks , surprised to herself. Both of them bows to her. And the next figure behind everyone pops up and asks 'Coffee, your highness ?' and Jaehee offers the widest smile for her little brother.

***

"How have you all been ?" Jaehee asks the first thing when they are done with ordering the coffees.

"Fine, your highness"

"Very well, your highness"

"Hope your highness has been doing very good too"

"Did you miss us your highness ?"

Jaehee smiles wide everytime she hears each of their voices. Though she wasn't perfectly clear with the memories of them, deep down her heart it was very clear to her they were her people. They were the ones she shared the warmth of life with.

"Can't say I missed you 'cause, I had no memory of you guys. But I do miss you guys right now, I can feel how lovely it would have been to have your eyes keeping me safe all the time." She looks up at the three people.

"It was no burden at all your highness."

"Ah, just stop calling me that. Just call me Jaehee , will you ?"

"That will be a little hard, your highness"

"Chen , you are totally adorable, has anyone told you that ?" She says surprised as to how she could ever be so friendly.

"Yes, your highness"

"Must be the fans"

"They have too your highness, but your highness herself has told that too many times back in the planet. Can your highness remember what you have often called Suho ?"

"Hm hm ?"

"Sunshine" Xiumin cuts in as he sits himself beside Sehun.

"What have you ordered ?" He asks Sehun casually avoiding Jaehee's wondering eyes.

"Aren't you Minseok ? Sehun's personal bodyguard ?" Jaehee asks.

Sette's eyes widen more than any others' to hear it.

"I know eonnie was the princess, but why do you, Sehun oppa has a bodyguard ?" She asks out loud and Sehun giggles to how adorable she was.

"Third Prince" He whispers and bites his lower lip as he tucks Sette closer to him.

"And yes I am, Your highness" Xiumin turns back to Jaehee.

"Okay so I just saw you casually asking Sehun what he ordered, so why calling me your highness ?" She complains.

"Your highness, it took almost a year for us to get used to it." Suho's voice, again.

"Cut it, sunshine." She screams earning a loud laugh from everyone.