Twenty Eight

Sehun sets her gaze on Jaehee as he climbs down the stage. Singing his favourite song "Baby" as they stepped on the stairs and climbed down singing, Sehun's eyes looked around in search of her own sister to meet her eyes staring up at him, with teary eyes.

"I love you Noona. I love you so much. So much that, right now I wanna grab your hand and take you to where you belong, where we belong." He closes his eyes tight, wanting the moment to end right away with no more pain.

"Sehun...... watch out" He hears Suho's voice right before he trips over the stairs.

"Tao.... Hurry...." Suho screams from the top of the stairs as Tao takes a deep breath and everything goes frozen. He turns around making sure it went well, and before he could move Sehun to a safer position, the time goes unfrozen.

"Tao.." Kris screams this time glaring at him. They couldn't show their powers in public. The only power that could be used was Tao's.
Tao closes his eyes again and tries freezing the time, but it is not useful. With a loud thug Sehun drops himself to the next step. Before starting to roll himself down through the stairs, he goes unconscious and then hands of Jaehee carefully catch him.

"Sehun, Sehun, look at me." Tears roll through her face as she tries to wake him up in her arms. The cameras go flashing all around as obsessed fans continue to take pictures.

"Wake up, my baby brother. Wake up.." She whispers.