Fifty Six

5 hours and 20 minutes remaining for the ship to leave

Sette ignores Sehun's calls as she stares at LuHan in the couch all shaking with cold wet hair. She moves the heater a bit closer to him and walks to the kitchen to make something warm for him. 

Luhan reaches out for Jaehee's graduation picture on the shelf. Her bright smile pains him inside. 

"May be, I should ...... "

Sette disturbs him with a mug of creamed coffee.

"Eonnie is not home" She informs.

"Wait here until the rain goes down and then you can leave. I don't know when she'll be back." She adds before climbing up to bring a blanket. 

When she comes back LuHan is sound asleep. She tucks him in the blanket and locks herself inside her room before calling Sehun.

"She still didn't come back ? This is weird. I'll check on it. And how about LuHan hyung ?" Sehun listens and there is no reply  from the other end.

"Ah that...................well........" She stutters. 

"You took him in , didn't you?" 

"I'm sorry, Oppa"

"You are so her sister, baby. I'll call you back. Take care" He says before hanging up. 

"Baby ?" She calls herself. "Did he just..... " She blushes.

*****

Through the window Jaehee sees a huge poster of EXO. They all looked handsome and so happy that Jaehee would never had imagined such a story behind. Because of her, they all had abandoned the planet and stayed here on Earth for two years. She stares at LuHan's face, with the most angelic little smile on his face , and wonders if she should go back. Not for him, but for them. She closes her eyes to the memories rushing to her, a simple remembrance on why she should not, go back.

It stings to think that she had to say goodbye to a life of loving him. To the hint of hope she had seen when Sehun said ,"He has changed". She had expected that hope to take her back as his beloved.

In a second of thought she stares at LuHan's face and tries to pierce through it to see his mind.

His dreams.