Twenty

"Here" Sehun set the bubble tea cup on the table for Sette before taking his seat and rubbing his face with the towel later at the evening.

"Oh ! Gomao" Sette smiled at him as she took a sip.

"Your sister, what did you say her name was?" Sehun questioned taking the seat across of hers. 

"Lee Jaehee, whaeyo ? You like my sister?" 

"Of course, she is so pretty. Who wouldn't I like her? You guys aren't biological sisters? I mean, she has a Korean name, so I was wondering" Sehun narrowed his eyes now that he had jumped in to find out if she was Rian. 

"Nae, we are not. My family adopted her over a year ago from an orphanage."

"Ah, I see, she lived the whole life there before you guys adopted her ?" 

"I don't know that. She doesn't talk of her past. "

Sette says as she loses herself to the thoughts. Sehun heaves a long sigh feeling the pit of his stomach tightening, as her past had been the most horrific he had ever known.

Sehun plasters a smile on his face as he talks to her.

"Is she happy with you ?" He asks and Sette is taken aback.

"Nae, oppa ?"

"I mean, she looks like she is very happy to be with you. It is hard to believe she is adopted."
Sehun mutters as his breath heaves.

"Ah, nae. She is my eonnie" Sette adds beaming at the thought of her.

Sehun leaves the seat as he grabs the bubble tea cups and pats her on the head. He feels the need of hugging her tight, and telling her how thankful he was. Seeing her there being a different person, a happy person thanks to this wonderful girl who was standing there had come with a hint of pain with the guilt of not being there, and a ray of overwhelmed joy to see his beloved sister in where he always wanted her to be.

"Nae, almost every night, she cries in sleep. Asking someone to stay, not to leave her, not to hurt her. ; like that."

"That must be because of Luhan" Sehun thinks out loud.

"Neh ?"

"Ah, aneeya. My mind ran somewhere else. Let's call it a day. I have to practice with members as well." He states as he stands up and grabs the two cups.

"I'll get rid of this." He insisted.

"Oh, Oppa has to work so hard indeed. Hwaiting" Sehun was amazed by the little girl's cuteness. He bought up his hand and ruffled her hair putting on his own eye smile for her.

****

"They always ignore me, nobody cares for me because I'm only the third prince." I hear the little one cries. 

"Rian, can I come sleep in your chamber today. I feel lonely and scared in mine." again from afar.

"Hyungs are so mean to me." I try hard to think of his face.

"I love you. I wish you were my real sister."

"I love you so much"

"Do not forget me" With his tiny hands, he shoves the shining silver chain into my hand. Slowly letting go of the crescent moon shaped pendant, he squeezes my hand around it.

"Please do not forget me"