Thirty Four

"How ?" Baekhyun asks at the cafeteria as Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sits at one table together.

Kris, with a weird sad face , sits there motionless taking no part of the conversation.

"No diaries ?" Chanyeol asks turning to Sara.

"She hasn't written anything at all. I have checked all her books, parchments, even every other thing in her room in search of any memories stored"

"Does she sleep talk ?"

"No, Eunhwa never does that. But she often has bad dreams, she wakes up at night with horror on her face, and sometimes screams, but... never talks" 

"Bad dreams ?" Kris' voice is heard startling Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Sara nods confused.

"Do you guys know what Rian can do ?" He asks from the three.

"Rian ? Which Rian ? Jaehee ?"
"What can she do ?"

"Sneak into others' dreams" Kris replies.

*****

Eunhwa hears a knock on the door and looks around to see if Sara was home. She grabs her mug of coffee before talking a slow walk to the door.

"Euny" His eyes widen to the voice. She stops in her tracks and places the mug on the table and top toes to the door.

She stares at the door as if she would be able to see through it.

"It's me, Baek"

"Baek" A low whisper leaves her lips.

When there is no response Baekhyun slides down the door, and sits himself down.

"You could have told me, Euny." He whispers when Eunhwa sits herself at the other side of the door.

Her eyes widen to Baekhyun's statement.

"Could have told you ? How do you... " She finds a hint of hope in him finding out when she had done everything in her power to keep him away.

"You just, left me" He adds.

Eunhwa's attempt to keep her self together fails her by every second.
She let's the tears soak her face listening to his breaths across the door.