Thirty Three

"Sehun is right" Jaein hears Luhan say.

"Luhan" She calls out.

"I am pathetic." He adds.

"Luhaan" She repeats , louder this time.

"How dare I fall in love with her, when I have Eunhwa." Jaein eyes LuHan's eyes as he seems to give up.

"You love Rian" He hears Jaein say, and yet he does not care to look at her.

"The sparkle your eyes had when you told me about her, was never ever there when you were with Eunhwa. You didn't love Eunhwa, Luhan, you know that. You know why and how Eunhwa happened. You know ...."

Her words sink deeper to his mind as he thinks about the times he was angry and angry everyday for every action he made, every step he took was what his parents wanted him to make, what his parents wanted him to take. All he wanted to oppose them with the biggest decision they made upon him , 'his marriage'. But he had never questioned how he adored and loved Eunhwa, until now.

"And she doesn't love you" Luhan's eyes narrow to the little girl's announcement.

"Jaein" His voice is firm as he warns his sister.

"May be me not loving her is true, but you have no right to judge...." Luhan is stopped when he hears a girl sobbing through the communicator.

"Isn't that......" He wonders as he focuses on what the rays of light erupting from a stone Jaein had in her hand were trying to manipulate.

"Eunhwa" Jaein replies. "This is my memory LuHan, the first ever memory I took from my memories to store" She explains.

"I love you Baek" Eunhwa whispers kneeling down at Baekhyun's bedside. She strokes his hair with her fingers staring at his sleeping face.

"I am sorry things are like this. I am sorry I can't be the girl standing beside you at your wedding. I am sorry that our dreams are not coming true. I am sorry.." She breaks to tears and Luhan hears her sobbing like a child on Baekhyun's shoulders.

"I wish LuHan never liked me, I wish it wasn't me he liked, I wish .." He hears her voice as he fades down and the light goes off. Luhan's body gives up as he falls to the ground.

"Euny" He calls. The throbbing pain in her heart tells him exactly how Rian had felt for four years.